Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 08-09-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Mods: I've posted in 3rd level already but have only had one response and as I need to find a place asap hopefully its ok to post here too.

So, I am open to a room/studio/people to find a rental with/to live in with a famliy. I am a 23 yr old female. Quiet, respectful, easygoing, non smoker, rarely drink. I'll be doing a course near christchurch for the year and if I can't get somewhere nearby would need somewhere easily accessible by bus/bike. I can move in ASAP as I'm moving onto my aunties couch this evening until I get a place! If sharing, the budget is <400e or if a studio <500. Ideally the place would accept rent allowance but I can manage without it. If you are someone looking to share feel free to drop a line down below!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement