Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you view past results online if you're not a current student?

• 08-09-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey There,

I graduated in 2012 but need to access some of my individual module results for a job application. I remember while I was a student there was a page on the student portal with all of your results from each semester, does anybody know how to access it if you are no longer a student? I know I can contact the college directly for transcripts, but I was hoping to just quickly view my results without waiting for post etc.

If anyone has any info it'd be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

grazzer wrote: »
    Hey There,

I graduated in 2012 but need to access some of my individual module results for a job application. I remember while I was a student there was a page on the student portal with all of your results from each semester, does anybody know how to access it if you are no longer a student? I know I can contact the college directly for transcripts, but I was hoping to just quickly view my results without waiting for post etc.

If anyone has any info it'd be greatly appreciated!

No. They are rolling out electronic transcripts from this year on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 grazzer

Thanks for getting back to me. Will transcripts from previous years be available electronically or does that only apply to results from this academic year onwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭paul0103

I'm not able to post links yet, but if you Google "DCU online diploma supplement" it should lead you to the page you are looking for. You can log in with your username and password you had when you were a student, and you should be able to see results from all of the modules you took.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 grazzer

This is a godsend, thanks so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

Sorry for the wrong information. I was only talking to one of my lecturers the other day about how it was stupid we couldnt access our results online after we finished the course.

• Advertisement
Advertisement