Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ballyjamesduff Carboot sale

Options
  • 08-09-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

Hi, is this still going does anyone know?
    Is it Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Gee_G wrote: »
    Hi, is this still going does anyone know?
    Is it Any good?

as far as I am aware this has not been on for the last while. The closest ones would be in Virginia (3rd Saturday) or Cavan (any Sunday) both very good car boot sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Any further news about this car boot sale? Their website is now Chinese and the Facebook page is dead too.

This car boot sale has stopped. Like I mentioned above the closest ones would be Virginia on the 3rd Saturday (Church of Ireland grounds) or Cavan Town (Pet shop Ballinagh Road). I am not sure of the cost of these as I have not done a stall at one for a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The one in Cavan town is great. €10 for stall. 6am start though!!! It was our first time doing a market stall and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Gee_G wrote: »
    The one in Cavan town is great. €10 for stall. 6am start though!!! It was our first time doing a market stall and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

A cousin does this one a few times a year and always comes home with plenty of money at the end of the day. the most I ever came home with was €164 that was 4 years ago from the Virginia one named above.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

lycan238 wrote: »
    A cousin does this one a few times a year and always comes home with plenty of money at the end of the day. the most I ever came home with was €164 that was 4 years ago from the Virginia one named above.

Are you sure that the one in Virginia still operates? I thought it stopped a couple of years back.

Are you sure that the one in Virginia still operates? I thought it stopped a couple of years back.

It has been on for at least the last 3 months. It does not be on between Jan and Apr/May but every other month of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Was on this weekend and the 3rd Sat of each month a.f.a.i.k.

Advertisement