Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Waterproofs

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭pillphil

Bought the rain warrior gear about a month and a half ago, and has it rained since? Has it fúck, just sayin :)

Sure, just go outside and get someone to spray you with a hose and report back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

pillphil wrote: »
    Did they mention any issues with the Richa Rain Warrior? Top and bottoms for €61 is pretty good.

Anyone use over gloves? Any issues with grip? I wouldn't mind not having my gloves smell like damp.

It doesnt mention anything negitive about any of the jackets. Its more of a top 5 from the mcnshop.com

Richa rain warrior

fuss free nylon overjacket with lining to make it easier for putting your leathers and textiles. It has drawstring hem for a close fit and also has hi-vis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Sure, just go outside and get someone to spray you with a hose and report back :D
    I'll leave them at home and sure as fúck the heavens will open :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

Anyone use over gloves? Any issues with grip? I wouldn't mind not having my gloves smell like damp.

Tried overgloves a couple of times - absolutely crap - no grip at all. Better just getting a decent pair of goretex gloves.

Advertisement