Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an invite to one of two FIFA 15 Preview Nights

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Heading to this tomorrow night in dundrum and heads up for whoever gets me in the tournament you're essentially getting a bye to the next round haha!

I'm useless against non AI opponents. But decent against AI even on world class. Last FIFA tournament I was in I lost 9-1 and the last couple of minutes consisted of me desperately defending to stop the other guy from getting his tenth haha.

It'll be a laugh if nothing else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Loughc wrote: »
    Heading to this tomorrow night in dundrum and heads up for whoever gets me in the tournament you're essentially getting a bye to the next round haha!

I'm useless against non AI opponents. But decent against AI even on world class. Last FIFA tournament I was in I lost 9-1 and the last couple of minutes consisted of me desperately defending to stop the other guy from getting his tenth haha.

It'll be a laugh if nothing else!

Getting your excuses in early? ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Getting your excuses in early? ;)

Oh 100% hahaha but yea I'm going to be terrible haha.

anyone got a spare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've got 2 spare slots for this evening because some folks have had to withdraw last minute.

the dunne, I'll keep you one, next person to post gets the other!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Thought last night was really good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

If you can't find anyone to fill the empty slot tonight I'll happily come in again :D

See ya all shortly! I'll be the over dressed guy there, coming straight from work as I'm working out in Lepoardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭recyclops

I was heading to dundrum to meet my gf after work was really tired and not interested, entered a comp on a whim and managed to get a ticket this will keep me entertained so

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Lost on penos in the final :(

Was a good event (though the running out of time thing was a bit bad) and the prizes were pretty good - Copy of Fifa 15 and ball signed by Eden Hazard for me. Game and tickets to Ireland/Gibraltar for the lad who won.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I grabbed a couple of quick pics on each night, here they are:

322531.jpg

322532.jpg

Thank you all for coming along and doing us proud - "these Boardsies aren't messing around, they're winning everything" is what I heard from Clodagh on Tuesday night before the event kicked off :D

Advertisement