Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Celbridge

Options
  • 08-09-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

We just moved to Celbridge and want to find a family doctor. I have two young kids.
    We would like somewhere where we can take the kids that same day if they are sick but also make appointments for regular check ups etc.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

My wife uses http://www.doctorsobrien.ie/ and is happy with them. Generally you can get an appointment in the afternoon if you phone that morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭sandra06

hi dr dobell is good ,dr walsh in same surgery is brillant with kids and you dont need a app to see him only thing is he not overly friendly best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

sandra06 wrote: »
    hi dr dobell is good ,dr walsh in same surgery is brillant with kids and you dont need a app to see him only thing is he not overly friendly best of luck

I use Dr Waters.

Has surgery all times of the day, so you dont have to take time off work, and theres plenty of parking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Primrose gate medical centre, Dr Cliodhna Ryan, she is really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I second Dr O'Brien, he's just so pleasant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Germancarfan

The oaktree clinic. Sinead and Fiona O'connor are the anchor partners and best doctors we've been to.
    Used dr waters when our first was born and won't darken his door again.

Sinead and fiona (and the other doctors there) will leave no stone unturned on any issue and will not prescribe antibiotics unless really needed.

Usually a same day appt is available if you ring in the morning.

Does anyone know which doctors will move to the new Primary Care Center when it opens?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Does anyone know which doctors will move to the new Primary Care Center when it opens?

The two O'Briens are the main GPs for it.

Thanks a million. Where are they currently based? I'm new to the area

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Little tiny housing estate off the Maynooth Road between Colortrend and the village. Husband and wife.

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Little tiny housing estate off the Maynooth Road between Colortrend and the village. Husband and wife.

Great - thanks a million L1011

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Re. the Primary Care Centre currently in development beside Lidl.

The Centric Health Celbridge Medical & Dental Practice will comprise a team of clinical doctors and nurses including four GPs, Dr. Sean O’Brien, Dr. Sybille O’Brien, Dr. Peter Moran and Dr. Anna Bardos after the amalgamation of their practices into a partnership. A local dental practice owned by Dr Paul O’ Boyle, Riverside Dental practice will also be part of the Medical & Dental practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Allirog

Oh this is great. Anyone have an idea when it's due to open and if there are job vacancies being advertised? I can't seem to find anything. Thanks very much.

January 2017, according to this article.

Maybe you could contact some of the doctors involved so they have you in mind when they begin to expand?

Advertisement