Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband service abbeyleix

Options
  • 08-09-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Broadband has been incredibly slow here in abbeyleix yesterday and today. Is there an ongoing issue...not usable at the moment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Broadband has been incredibly slow here in abbeyleix yesterday and today. Is there an ongoing issue...not usable at the moment

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Sorry to hear this jmorrisey

There does not seem to be a reported are-wide issue but do PM me your landline number and I'll run tests on your line to see if I can identify the cause of the slow speeds.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Sorry to hear this jmorrisey

There does not seem to be a reported are-wide issue but do PM me your landline number and I'll run tests on your line to see if I can identify the cause of the slow speeds.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sorry to hear this jmorrisey

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks PM sent
    Thanks for the PM jmorrisey

I've looked in to this in detail and I can definitely see an issue with the line externally which would be creating the issues you are experiencing.

This will need to be logged to engineers to resolve. A call will be required so please contact broadband support on 1890260260 and mention my advice where an agent will then log this to engineers and give you a reference number. Once this is logged there should be a resolution within four working days.

You will be asked to supply your mobile number as the engineer may need to contact you to gain entry to the line internally

Thanks
    - Al

Advertisement