Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband providers in Ballinakill

Options
  • 08-09-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has local knowledge about broadband service providers in Ballinakill....is efibre in the area yet?...anyone have any personal experience of different providers in the area good or bad?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has local knowledge about broadband service providers in Ballinakill....is efibre in the area yet?...anyone have any personal experience of different providers in the area good or bad?

Many thanks in advance
    Using efibre Vodafone in abbeyleix if its any help to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭platypus

Telephone exchange not enabled for broadband afaik, it's certainly the case for me, not sure if it's same for all ballinakill area

Used to be with 3 mobile broadband, poor enough

With aptus last few months, decent speeds and is never down so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Thanks for the input folks...told today that eircom service the area (by eircom) and that some parts even have efibre but not supplied by eircom (they couldnt tell me who just that it wasnt them)...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Thanks for the input folks...told today that eircom service the area (by eircom) and that some parts even have efibre but not supplied by eircom (they couldnt tell me who just that it wasnt them)...

Three would be extremely slow around the area too.

Also eircom don't seem to work in.the area as far as I'm aware.

I think aptus is ur best bet

Advertisement