Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gametag List

Options
  • 08-09-2014 4:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please post your gamertag here (will create a new whos who once we have everyone)

kaiche

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

triangle king

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Snippingu5256

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Rizzo412

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Shmarky 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

daftdave41

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I Knex I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

LavishSundew925

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Invites sent to all on her bar Dave as you don't have the game it won't let me invite you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Invites sent to all on her bar Dave as you don't have the game it won't let me invite you!

I also don't have the game :P was dispatched a week ago so it really has to arrive tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy33

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It says when I try to invite Dave, gt is invalid or is not connected online with madden, will PM league details to Dave but I invited you fine giff

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Kopfan2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

micmclo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Hopefully it is sitting in the post box at home by now, saw the nice postman about 20 houses up on my way to bus but he tends to scale walls, hedges and fences rather than walk down the drive, along the path and back up the next drive so I didn't get a chance to ask him if he had a gamebox shaped packet.
    Lesson learned anyway, avoid cdwow, wowhd, 3dbetamaxwow et al. in future.

Advertisement