Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up loan

Options
  • 08-09-2014 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi - I got a loan for approx 5K two years ago. I have one more year on my payments and am thinking of applying for an additional 1K top up. Can you let me know how I can go about this?
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

To enquire about topping up your loan please contact a Lending Advisor in your account holding branch. Alternatively, you can call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 where a representative will be happy to discuss your options. 

More information on loans and contact details of your branch can be found here on our website. 

We hope this helps and if we assist you with any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement