Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flaunt your setup ;)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

eirewhite wrote: »
    All decent quality looking gear. Quality not quantity eh..

Ah they work for me anyway. The kayfuns and orchids are clones. New enough to the orchids. Fantastic tanks. Brilliant flavour. Dual coil is thirsty though!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

bd2012 wrote: »
    Ah they work for me anyway. The kayfuns and orchids are clones. New enough to the orchids. Fantastic tanks. Brilliant flavour. Dual coil is thirsty though!

I havnt got into them. Whats the draw like on them .. is it as airy as you would want it for low ohm vaping

http://imgur.com/TUcI84t

My bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

eirewhite wrote: »
    I havnt got into them. Whats the draw like on them .. is it as airy as you would want it for low ohm vaping

It's somewhere in between. Much airier than the kayfuns but not half as airy as the isubg tank. I haven't built very low on it, around the 1 ohm works well for me in it. The isubg has a stock .5 ohm coil. It's still possible to mtl on the orchids (just about) if that makes sense. So not hugely airy at all in comparison to some lung tanks but still a lot airier than a kayfun :)

bd2012 wrote: »
    It's somewhere in between. Much airier than the kayfuns but not half as airy as the isubg tank. I haven't built very low on it, around the 1 ohm works well for me in it. The isubg has a stock .5 ohm coil. It's still possible to mtl on the orchids (just about) if that makes sense. So not hugely airy at all in comparison to some lung tanks but still a lot airier than a kayfun :)

You described that well. I know exactly what you mean. I probably wont buy one now so thanks for saving me money lol. I have 2 nautilis tanks and a tank that I bought from totally wicked a c2 I think it is. They are nice thanks and flavour is grand but that thing when the air holes are wide open and its just not quite a lung hit drives me crazy. What you described kinda sounds similar. Without getting hung up on sub ohming and all that jazz, I actually.kind of just got used to vaping that way and I always say to my self ah yeah ill hold onto them tanks and ill use them again but that day just.never seems to come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

A part of the collection,some of you will recognise various bits.

8DYatp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Haven't posted here in a while, new addition, courtesy of the mother in law, again :)

DSC_0193_zpsyr1vczao.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

Q1Ra4hK.jpg?1

I can pick out the Zero mod alright but can't put a name to the rest of the kit Rony, looks very interesting though.

• Advertisement

Very impressive collection :) mad jealous I am :D:D;).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

jno547 wrote: »
    Very impressive collection :) mad jealous I am :D:D;)

Monkey see monkey want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

IMG_2297.jpg

Latest addition is the ProYstick 26650 mod by Chels with a Steamcrave RDTA.
    I would recommend the Twisted Messes Dripper and Wismec Theorem RTA by Jaybo to anyone who asked.

That's me done hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

IMAG0719.jpg
    Sliced and diced the mother-in-laws old couch to make a couple of stands. A bit rough and ready but they do the trick. :):D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Allan45121 wrote: »
    IMAG0719.jpg
    Sliced and diced the mother-in-laws old couch to make a couple of stands. A bit rough and ready but they do the trick. :):D;)

You like your squapes then I take it. :-)

Shinobollo wrote: »
    You like your squapes then I take it. :-)

Aye, a little bit.

Aye, a little bit.

Curious. Which deck do you use.

I have a clone that's glued to my stingray at this stage ! I've only ever used the W deck but saw the D & B decks recently. Look interesting - might have to invest - but then I'd need another tank as well. :-)

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Curious. Which deck do you use.

I have a clone that's glued to my stingray at this stage ! I've only ever used the W deck but saw the D & B decks recently. Look interesting - might have to invest - but then I'd need another tank as well. :-)

ha, yeah its a slippy slidy slope..
    I only ever use the W deck, I found with the B deck i was getting a lot of dry hits and i don't feel the need to build dual coils in them (D deck). The reason I have 7 of them is that its just the perfect tank for me I love the airflow, flavour and the way they look. Im interested in how the x dream is in comparison but it'll be a while till I can afford one of those as well :)

ha, yeah its a slippy slidy slope..
    I only ever use the W deck, I found with the B deck i was getting a lot of dry hits and i don't feel the need to build dual coils in them (D deck). The reason I have 7 of them is that its just the perfect tank for me I love the airflow, flavour and the way they look. Im interested in how the x dream is in comparison but it'll be a while till I can afford one of those as well :)

Yeah. Have to say I love the airflow. Almost slap bang in the middle of mtl and direct lung hit for me. Means I get the best of both worlds when I'm not sub-ohming. Appreciate the update on the b & d decks. Nothing worse than dry hits

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Some of my collection.

image_zpsjmnyzpb1.jpeg

11054788_585514131607111_218182438404155102_o_zpsqbxqmzi5.jpg

• Advertisement

Think I may be showing some slight symptoms of RXitis.

OlsgBT.jpg

EDIT : Apologies for photo quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I thought I would share my dinner & vape stuff at my computer in the kitchen...

IMG_20160823_123635.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

I thought I would share my dinner & vape stuff at my computer in the kitchen...

IMG_20160823_123635.jpg

That's a big dinner!! :-)

:D:D and I didn't realize how untidy all those cables were :D:D

I've scoffed all my dinner now...:D:D

IMG_20160823_194116.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Bejesus you must have a mod for every tank..............nice

deisedav wrote: »
    Bejesus you must have a mod for every tank..............nice

There's another 15 upstairs,6 isticks & 4 evic vt 60w,all used during the day & night,all the mods that have built in batteries are all upstairs & a load of spinners/ego's,I have given away a good few to new vapours,then there's a box of mech mods I don't use at the moment.

I got a bad touch of shinyitis,more like the plague :D:D and then I cover them with a silicon skin:D

My VTR passed away yesterday after 4 years of use,the 510 threads just gave up...
    I have a load of new RTA's that I have stashed away,in case the new regulations go completely nuts...

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Good stuff, and I thought I had a lot with 5 mods. I might just have to get myself another tesla nano as your picture makes me feel like I need more stuff. I'll definitely show the picture to my wife for obvious reasons.

Advertisement