Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Well before I was with Boards, I was in 3 other Crews and I didnt like one of them so I left it to go back to the other but my Crew ranking was gone and I had to work my way up again to get the crew colours and such for the character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If you're still stuck on rank 1, no harm QUICKLY changing crews and then see if you're BRDS rank starts moving back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Don't suppose all this came to us throwbacks on our PS3s? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Just watching a live stream here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEFj4xnbB94

And they keep getting "Job failed to download" from RS. Looks like the problems are already starting. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Lots of reports online now of heist server issues... is anyone surprised? They've made hundreds of millions out of this game, it's a disgrace they don't have the hardware in place to run it properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Just looking on that stream, haven't played this since the ps3 version, whats with the message "Your mental state level is rising......."?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Its on PS3 too, new Mental State, themore bad stuff you do, the redder your character dot on the map goes, its so people know who the gun happy/killers are in a session and they can avoid them.
    It also allows you to be put into a session with other players like you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Just looking on that stream, haven't played this since the ps3 version, whats with the message "Your mental state level is rising......."?

If you go kill crazy your blob goes redder and redder and other players get more for killing you. They're also informed via screen message that you are going kill crazy so they know to look out for you (or avoid you)

And with that it's time to go home and get this update downloaded. just in time for their server infrastructure to completely collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Cheers lads, and does that stay on you for good or just the session?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

If you are on a run of killing people, blowing up cars and causing a bit of carnage, it raises your mental state... Which has no effect other than turning your blip red and eventually to a skull to other players and they get extra RP for killing you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Files required are unavailable yadda yadda yadda return to....f#ck you r*!!!!
    I got that 122mb update but everything is unavailable. Online, store, gallery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

djflawless wrote: »
    Files required are unavailable yadda yadda yadda return to....f#ck you r*!!!!
    I got that 122mb update but everything is unavailable. Online, store, gallery

Same here, all that waiting and can't enjoy it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

djflawless wrote:
    Files required are unavailable yadda yadda yadda return to....f#ck you r*!!!! I got that 122mb update but everything is unavailable. Online, store, gallery

I'm getting that also the rockstar cloud servers are down message. I got in earlier, did one mission with a random then my screen went all white and crashed. I can't get online since and neither can others apparently :-( Must be the sheer volume of people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Beyond a feckin joke at this stage. Getting the same now. Going to try it again later after 8 to see if it's working.
    The worst thing is, the completely fob the problem off that its our own end. If they just came out and said sorry guys the servers are being raped it wouldn't be as bad.
    Well **** u rock star, I bought 8 cans and a bottle of red sq, booked a night off and I'm gettin drunk with or without heists tonight.
    (Preferably with heists :( )

Beyond a feckin joke at this stage. Getting the same now. Going to try it again later after 8 to see if it's working. The worst thing is, the completely fob the problem off that its our own end. If they just came out and said sorry guys the servers are being raped it wouldn't be as bad. Well **** u rock star, I bought 8 cans and a bottle of red sq, booked a night off and I'm gettin drunk with or without heists tonight. (Preferably with heists  )

Is it just 360? I'll hopefully be on later tonight too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

PS4 is a mess, can't get on at all. Gave up a while ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Anybody notice the Irish St.Patricks day touches they've put in? My beard was green for a moment and I have loads of passer by's saying "jaysus" instead of **** and the like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

playing the last hr

pain in the hole altogether

taking ages to do the first flecca job.
    had one chap quit halfway through!!!

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE BOARDS CREW!!!

Going to try again now, but I don't hold out much hope for it.

Nope, still fecked :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm getting Rockstar game services are unavailable error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'm getting Rockstar game services are unavailable error.

Think we all are bar 1 or 2 :(

I get that too, and something about some file is missing in order to play GTA Online. If I pause in single player and go over to the in-game friends list it craps out too.

TacoMan wrote: »
    I get that too, and something about some file is missing in order to play GTA Online. If I pause in single player and go over to the in-game friends list it craps out too.

I'm getting the missing file thing as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Be great if somebody on here could post once it's back online. Or we could all take shifts and each person can check at a certain time. :D

Oh ya I forgot to mention...My character is black and since the update he's white...Michael Jackson style lol

To quote myself from a few weeks ago.
    Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I can see the future already.

Heist launch day will be frustrating as there will be too many people online at once for Rockstar to cope with.

There will be some sort of annoying bug with heists that will be patched fairly quickly.

After a week, things will settle down.

Someone will find a Heist cash glitch and it'll free money for a few days.

Kesh will get a ps4 when heists finally arrive.

1 down, 4 to go... :pac:

Tried connecting to an invite Etcher just sent me, "Unable to connect to session". I might just restart altogether and see if it helps, I doubt it though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Just finished the flecca job, got about 156k total although that was a 100k bonus for completing first mission. In future it will pay 56k in total

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Working fine for me, touch wood

Advertisement