Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'll be on tonight looking to do the Prison Break heist from the start. I also need to kill a bounty as my last daily challenge. Tried it this morning but anytime someone had a bounty on them, they either went into their apartment or left the session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

If I'm on later put a bounty on me and kill me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

ps thank you don poli :)

Sound Keano, Yeah the crew have been great with the daily challenges, everyone seems to be up for helping each other get all 3 done.

Not sure how to embed tweets on boards but R* say Online should be fine now. Hhhhmmmmmm

Rockstar Support ‏@RockstarSupport 50m50 minutes ago Full access has been restored to GTA Online and all services have resumed as normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

keano25 wrote: »
    ps thank you don poli :)

Had it doubled with Nichols Canyon. Bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight looking to do the Prison Break heist FROM THE START. I also need to kill a bounty as my last daily challenge. Tried it this morning but anytime someone had a bounty on them, they either went into their apartment or left the session.

Yea we believe ya ahhemm...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Yea we believe ya ahhemm...

:pac: Believe me, no chance I'm doing that heist finale again without doing all of the setup missions. If you're lucky, I might invite you along. Will even throw you a generous 15% cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Heist rules i've learnt so far..

1. Mics are an absolute must

2. Teammates need to be competent to a degree of actually listening to your crew members (too many Rambos let the squad down)

3. DONT invite strangers

4. Heist cut needs to be worth your while as armour/ammo costs will barely break you even an leave you out of pocket

5. Stock up on extra armour before every job

Disregard all above will result in ragequitting and broken controllers.. Fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

If it's the same 3 doing the heist with you I think 40/20/20/20 is fair. The second heist costs 40k and the HL gets no payout until the heist is completed. The other 3 get paid after each setup mission is completed so I think all in all it probably works out evenish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I've actually sat through that movie in the game lol

Is the cinema open in GTA5? I watched "The loneliest robot" in GTA4 alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah it is, entry costs $20 per person. The movie shown will depend on what time of day the cinema is accessed.

The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain screens from 10am to 12pm
    Capolavoro screens from 1pm to 5pm
    Meltdown screens from 6pm to 10pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

On now. trying to finish prison break

add me

niallcarroll19 psn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Any suggestions for cheapish headset? Looking essentail for heists. Sorry if opptopic

Any suggestions for cheapish headset? Looking essentail for heists. Sorry if opptopic

eBay.

lots for under 20e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Whats your budget mate?

I bought the official sony gold headset for £60 off amazon uk and love them, great sound on them and the mic is crystal clear, well worth it for the price and very comfortable to wear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Apparently you can fire rpg's and use your sniper rifle out of choppers now.

Pic from reddit

NipQkw8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Off to a bad start, I joined an invite from Proco and couldn't get in, joined an invite from Johnny and was put in with a bunch of randomers, answered the phone to someone and there was nobody there. All that in my first 10 minutes online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Pilot in passive mode, sniper and RPG at either side would be fun!!

Saw this on reddit

How to wear the full face bandana without the hat and glasses

-Make sure you have the face bandana purchased.
    Step 1: Go to the clothes store.
    Step 2: Equip the face bandana via the interaction menu.
    Step 3: Once equipped, walk over to where the hat section is, go under beanies (doesn't matter) and select "No Hat" you will notice that your hat is now off.
    Now to remove the glasses.
    Step 4: Walk over to the counter where the glasses are and select "professional glasses" (doesn't matter) and then select "No Glasses"

EDIT: I've just entered a new session and the hat & glasses are back on me, so it probably only works for the one session.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Lads, just finished the update download but it won't let me play online, ALERT the rockstar game services have failed to sync files to play GTA online! Any ideas what's going on?

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Lads, just finished the update download but it won't let me play online, ALERT the rockstar game services have failed to sync files to play GTA online! Any ideas what's going on?

Rockstar servers are all over the place.

Dont worry about it...

Its not you, its them :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Servers are just under heavy load, I got the same last night only managed to get in today.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Saw this on reddit

How to wear the full face bandana without the hat and glasses

-Make sure you have the face bandana purchased.
    Step 1: Go to the clothes store.
    Step 2: Equip the face bandana via the interaction menu.
    Step 3: Once equipped, walk over to where the hat section is, go under beanies (doesn't matter) and select "No Hat" you will notice that your hat is now off.
    Now to remove the glasses.
    Step 4: Walk over to the counter where the glasses are and select "professional glasses" (doesn't matter) and then select "No Glasses"

EDIT: I've just entered a new session and the hat & glasses are back on me, so it probably only works for the one session.

Zq4TvO1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Gamestop are doing a sale on headsets at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

can't seem to start a heist , trying to do that scope out and auto inviting players just keeps searching, same when auto joining?

On now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

On here now if anyone wants to jump in on the prison break heist.. PS 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Servers down again grrr

• Advertisement

poxy servers!!!!

no problem all morning

Advertisement