Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

The first time I get to play in weeks and the servers are down. Nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

nc19 wrote: »
    poxy servers!!!!

no problem all morning

It's the after work crowd like me an sure throw in a few kids around the world mitching off school today and waddaya get! Full servers! Ah well, I'll try again tomorrow, the wifes home now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

gumbo1 wrote:
    It's the after work crowd like me an sure throw in a few kids around the world mitching off school today and waddaya get! Full servers! Ah well, I'll try again tomorrow, the wifes home now!

it's all your fault!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Rockstar games services are.... Sh*te.

They're not unavailable they're sh*te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Gamestop are doing a sale on headsets at the moment

Any idea what they have and how much?
    Never mind, never thought to check the website.
    Has anyone tried wireless ones? Think they could be a pain forgetting to charge them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone buy the armoured Kuruma? Is it worth it? Looks the balls, in all fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anyone buy the armoured Kuruma? Is it worth it? Looks the balls, in all fairness.

It's very very tempting. So expensive though, I want a buzzard but thats the only thing holding me off buying one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No but driving it in the heist, it has awful handing, really heavy (justified i spose) but i didn't find it fun to drive. I watched a vid of it online and it has good defense against ai cops but against other people, a guy just walked up beside it and killed the driver with a shotgun. The 500k price tag would only be worth it if it blocked all bullets...imo.

DubDJ wrote: »
    It's very very tempting. So expensive though, I want a buzzard but thats the only thing holding me off buying one.

Yeah, I've 2 mill in the bank at the minute and at 525k I reckon it'll prob cost another 400k to do up with spoilers and engines (presumably that's all the mods).

I've a bit of time to think about it, so I'll not be doing the usual impulse buying! :pac:

sheehy83 wrote: »
    No but driving it in the heist, it has awful handing, really heavy (justified i spose) but i didn't find it fun to drive. I watched a vid of it online and it has good defense against ai cops but against other people, a guy just walked up beside it and killed the driver with a shotgun. The 500k price tag would only be worth it if it blocked all bullets...imo.

I managed to snag a modded one off some lad who obviously had the engines on it, spoilers etc. It took off like a rocket but the handling was absolute gick. I'll ponder some more!

• Advertisement

Just trying to launch a heist with johnnyreynolds.. got booted from it and ended up in a map with loads of modified cars appearing outside the big apartment block and that armored wagon was there.. got in the wagon good fun to drive,go over just about anything. Then some dude in passive mode started shooting me (obviously the glitcher) , I quickly went to passive and he could't shoot me any longer. Next thing boom gta totally crashes back to ps home screen..

I never knew the yellow submarine appeared at the marina?? I know where I'm going with my next bounty..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

keano25 wrote:
    I never knew the yellow submarine appeared at the marina?? I know where I'm going with my next bounty..

map location please!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Down the bottom of the map I think. There's a warehouse on a pier with boats inside. It's on the side of that pier

No, I got it at the marina next to helicopter pads. Near the beach!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

keano25 wrote: »
    No, I got it at the marina next to helicopter pads. Near the beach!

It spawns in different locations around the map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

New sad trombone glitch

1. Go to san andreas autos website, buy a karin rusty rebel for 3k

2. Go to custom shop

3. go to wheels : wheel type : off road : stock rims : and buy the Raider wheels for 5k

4. Go to horns and buy the sad trombone and it wont charge you

5. Sell car for 42k

42k - the 8k you spent = 34k profit everytime

I've done this for 20 mins this morning and made 500k

Enjoy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

New sad trombone glitch

1. Go to san andreas autos website, buy a karin rusty rebel for 3k

2. Go to custom shop

3. go to wheels : wheel type : off road : stock rims : and buy the Raider wheels for 5k

4. Go to horns and buy the sad trombone and it wont charge you

5. Sell car for 42k

42k - the 8k you spent = 34k profit everytime

I've done this for 20 mins this morning and made 500k

Enjoy ;)

Do you still have to wait the 40 odd minutes to sell each one though?

Apparently the sentinel and dubsta spawns don't work anymore but haven't been able to connect for long benighted to see for myself.

Do you still have to wait the 40 odd minutes to sell each one though?

Apparently the sentinel and dubsta spawns don't work anymore but haven't been able to connect for long benighted to see for myself.

No mate it bypasses the time limit as its a purchased vehicle, I've just made 1.2mil off of it

Just log on to an invite only session on your own and work away, it wont take you long to build up a decent amount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Nope, here is a video I made of me doing the glitch

https://youtu.be/joFAr9IO4Rc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I tried getting on this morning for a few minutes and I couldn't. I'll try again this evening, I really need to make money, I've only got about $ 250,000

Nope, here is a video I made of me doing the glitch

Good vid mate, but if you have a house in Paleto Bay you can run to your garage in 10 seconds, maximizing your profits

Fits 6 cars, when your on your last car ring and order 5 more and when our done selling your 6th car by the time you get back to your garage its full again, constant turn over of profit :)

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I tried getting on this morning for a few minutes and I couldn't. I'll try again this evening, I really need to make money, I've only got about $ 250,000

If you want saturday mate we can do the heists from scratch, ill do the first one with you as its for 2 players, you should get over 200k for that one and then we will do the prison break one with a few of the lads, should net you a fair few quid in a few hours ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah I know, I was using Eclpise as it was the one with the most space.
    I've also got a garage near LSC in the city but that was full at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Actually managed to get on and do the first heist last night. With some random dude who was clearly insane.

First time, he runs up the top of the mulit storey to get the Kuruma, gets shot to bits by the Vietnamess. Second time he gets the car and dawdles around in ti 'til they get him again. Finally got it.

Then, on the main heist he starts killing people in the bank...

Did it in the end, but I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Actually managed to get on and do the first heist last night. With some random dude who was clearly insane.

First time, he runs up the top of the mulit storey to get the Kuruma, gets shot to bits by the Vietnamess. Second time he gets the car and dawdles around in ti 'til they get him again. Finally got it.

Then, on the main heist he starts killing people in the bank...

Did it in the end, but I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

I feel your pain mate, Me and Phobos had some right fecking chopper on with us the otherday, he failed the mission 3 times, we had to start over and then right before we finished the heist.... he left! wtf all that time and we was seconds away from finishing!

Some people just fail in every walk of life lol, thats why i never play with strangers anymore, not worth the hassle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I saw Ron the Don bought a regular Karuma and looked like it drover really well. I only drove the armoured version and didn't like it but mostly the 500k price tag. I just saw though you can add the armour plates onto the regular car and since it's 4 door, could be a good crew car.

BCrflWCwG0Gqn3TdqpfUGA_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I realised I had zero strength last night, despite being at level 94. And zero Lung and two thirds stealth.....
    I set up a creator death match in front of trevors hanger with no kill limit, One hour, 16 players and molotov as the forced weapon as the ai would only use fists.

Firstly, the pack brawls were hilarious :D

Secondly, in a group of 8 (the entire square would sort of "gravitate" into big but seperate groups)all punching away, the novelty of the noise never wore off. But you would find yourself knocked out a few times until time went on and you would end up actually holding your ground at half health for very long periods of time indeed. (I got knocked out once in the last half hour.)

Any time I got bored, I tossed a molotov at a group. Oh the screaming :D

One hour, 600 kills, full strength. Invincibility off during the test. It may take less, I'm not sure.. But exit to online once you've passed the test feature (not single player) and make sure it saves. Before doing anything else.

As for the lung capacity, I went into the water tunnel off the beach, just north of the pier. (Where Micheal and... Jaysus, whatsherface, his daughter go in on the jet skis.)
    Simply press the dive button and it works out that the player will slowly rise to the surface, just as your bar turns red so you can distract yourself with something else. As time goes, it takes longer and you have to do more to stay underwater till your bar goes red.

As for stealth, I couldn't take any more and did the rubber band trick. Went off for tea and a toastie (probably about 20 mins) and was full when I came back.

It's the first time ive been "grinding" and to be honest, I dunno how people do it. It got very boring.. But my god did the strength pay off. I used to play hard missions... carefully (slowly) to try to avoid being the first to die and I simply couldn't pass another player without being shot to death in a second. Now, he takes a proper beating, even body armour seems to last longer. Recoil on weapons is less, he climbs ladders faster. He probably throws a mean jaw breaker too... Complete transformation. All other skills were full because, tbh my MO online was pissing about in planes and cars and my gun skill was full... through necessity :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

I feel your pain mate, Me and Phobos had some right fecking chopper on with us the otherday, he failed the mission 3 times, we had to start over and then right before we finished the heist.... he left! wtf all that time and we was seconds away from finishing!

Some people just fail in every walk of life lol, thats why i never play with strangers anymore, not worth the hassle

Think some patience is required, its a videogame, people will die in it! Can be annoying but especially when everyone is new to heists I wouldnt be getting worked up about people getting killed and failing the missions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Dammit there's no sad trombone on PS3 is there. Thank fook I only bought one rebel :o

Advertisement