Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Think some patience is required, its a videogame, people will die in it! Can be annoying but especially when everyone is new to heists I wouldnt be getting worked up about people getting killed and failing the missions!

Totally agree mate, that be it only a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dammit there's no sad trombone on PS3 is there. Thank fook I only bought one rebel :o

Nope there isnt but I think if you add the wheels you still get a good price as the pricing on the wheels have been messed up.
    If you have plenty of cash, its worth a try just to see if it works.
    I read that there is another set of wheel type that gives the car even more value than the stock one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Nope there isnt but I think if you add the wheels you still get a good price as the pricing on the wheels have been messed up.
    If you have plenty of cash, its worth a try just to see if it works.
    I read that there is another set of wheel type that gives the car even more value than the stock one

You're right, it went for 29k!! Alright then, I've got another 60 minutes in me..

You're right, it went for 29k!! Alright then, I've got another 60 minutes in me..

The old way using offroad raider wheels will net you 34870 profit but choosing the sport wangan master wheels will net you 37992 profit... only 3122 more but heh every little helps. This is with the Sad Trombone but is the Master wheel available on PS 3

By the way, add me on PS3, I should be on Friday and maybe Saturday night, MartellusOvammer
    I've had to restart since Sony banned my original account

The old way using offroad raider wheels will net you 34870 profit but choosing the sport wangan master wheels will net you 37992 profit... only 3122 more but heh every little helps. This is with the Sad Trombone but is the Master wheel available on PS 3

By the way, add me on PS3, I should be on Friday and maybe Saturday night, MartellusOvammer
    I've had to restart since Sony banned my original account

Why did they ban you mate?

• Advertisement

Someone somehow purchased a PS4 game through my account.
    You can read what happened here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/PSN-account-suspended-Cannot-even-login-to-Playstation-com/m-p/22892037/highlight/false#M59777

I ended up losing my level 130 character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Any car selling glitches on the 360? It always seems to be next generation.

The above without Sad Trombone should also work on 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

You can read what happened here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/PSN-account-suspended-Cannot-even-login-to-Playstation-com/m-p/22892037/highlight/false#M59777

Wow that's a ****ty outcome

Yup and as a result I am not going to bother with the PS 4.
    I still call them to see if they can be nice but always no :(

• Advertisement

You can read what happened here

Thats gutting mate, surely thats illegal for them to close your account like that for something that was out of your control? what about all your digital content? they cant deny you of all your past purchases

I can access any games I have downloaded but I just cant get online so any multiplayer game is useless.
    Thankfully any game I did purchase and download were not multiplayer so I can still play them with the other account.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

For PS3 (Possibly Xbox360)

1. Go to san andreas autos website, buy a karin rusty rebel for 3k

2. Go to custom shop

3. go to wheels : wheel type : off road : stock rims : and buy the Raider wheels for 5k

4. Sell car for 29,620

$21,620 profit everytime!

No time limit on selling!!

Enjoy ;)

I can access any games I have downloaded but I just cant get online so any multiplayer game is useless.
    Thankfully any game I did purchase and download were not multiplayer so I can still play them with the other account.

Will they not realise youre... well a re reg (for want of a better term) and belt you off again? That's woeful.

Dont know.
    I used a different email as the original is blocked so thats probably why I can still use the console.
    If they would give me something in return for the €40 I would have no problem paying it.
    I even told them that and told them that I had enough money to buy a PS 4 but there was no point in me buying one since they have me blocked.
    The guy on the phone said to me to just buy one and use a different email address to register.

Dont know.
    I used a different email as the original is blocked so thats probably why I can still use the console.
    If they would give me something in return for the €40 I would have no problem paying it.
    I even told them that and told them that I had enough money to buy a PS 4 but there was no point in me buying one since they have me blocked.
    The guy on the phone said to me to just buy one and use a different email address to register.

Suppose it's not so important to them as to look up ip addresses or hardware/software numbers.
    Still, shocking form though.

DakarVert wrote: »
    For PS3 (Possibly Xbox360)

1. Go to san andreas autos website, buy a karin rusty rebel for 3k

2. Go to custom shop

3. go to wheels : wheel type : off road : stock rims : and buy the Raider wheels for 5k

4. Sell car for 29,620

Enjoy ;)

Thanks for this and thanks Max, gonna try this later. Hopefully try make a bit of money for once.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Thanks for this and thanks Max, gonna try this later. Hopefully try make a bit of money for once.

Ok, found this one that might be useful for you on the 360!
    Buy the rebel, go to LSC buy the rebel off road tires - stock rims then buy the amazon rims for 4,690 then go to sell and i got 28,210$ off of a 7,690 purchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good news - You can now use the iFruit app to order 30 personal license plates.

Bad news - They cost 100k each :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sheehy83 wrote: »

So many to choose from...

NOOOOO

UTILITY

99LAPS & SHADDUP are taken though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Ok, found this one that might be useful for you on the 360!
    Buy the rebel, go to LSC buy the rebel off road tires - stock rims then buy the amazon rims for 4,690 then go to sell and i got 28,210$ off of a 7,690 purchase

Just tried on the 360 and can confirm it works. Thanks again gonna be at this for a while.

sheehy83 wrote: »

There's a glitch where you can get them for free. Ive kitted a few of my cars out with different plates, one of them is IR3L4ND looks class

Will post how to do it when i get home :)

Btw a heads up. Theres a character appearance bug thats affecting balaclavas, my character was changed earlier and theres no fix yet. Ive emailed R* support but am not holding out for any civilised reply. Just thought id let you all know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

There's a story of this on Gamespot today, Sony won't refund $600 in a similar case. You might wan't to keep an eye on it. If it's brought to more people's attention, it might force Sony into action. Can't post links, sorry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

DakarVert wrote:

4. Sell car for 29,620

not anymore!! FFS! !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

nc19 wrote: »
    not anymore!! FFS! !!

Is it gone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Just after checking Rockstar gta online status page and its saying that its limited again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Just completed the 2nd heist with Bryan, Stuart and Sean. Kicked back to SP, now getting messages about R* game services when trying to get online. Here we go again....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

TacoMan wrote: »
    Just completed the 2nd heist with Bryan, Stuart and Sean. Kicked back to SP, now getting messages about R* game services when trying to get online. Here we go again....

Yeah I think its cause American players start playing at this time

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Yeah I think its cause American players start playing at this time

****in yanks. to blame for everything

Advertisement