Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Is it gone??

When you apply the wheels, the sad trombone is not free, but it works like the ps3 version now, just add the wheels for 5k and you can sell it for $29620

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

TacoMan wrote: »
    When you apply the wheels, the sad trombone is not free, but it works like the ps3 version now, just add the wheels for 5k and you can sell it for $29620

Sad trombone not only not free, they are taking $76k to add it. Says $26k or something on the menu list but takes a lot more from your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just did a mission with davyharte and as soon as finished I get kicked from online for the 3rd time tonight. Really getting sick of this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

trying to finish the prison break for an hr now. twice some fool crashes the plane. Grrŕrrrrŕ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Did anyone get the gang burrito van yet? Or the Vapid Guardian, as a matter of interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Into a acheist and party with 3 Brits from britland. Sound lads great laugh and completed first set up. Then loading screen. One managed to get out after a few mins and invited us out. Got into a random lobby and despite two of the lads tryin everything to get us in , we were unable to connect. Great laugh ruined

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did anyone get the gang burrito van yet? Or the Vapid Guardian, as a matter of interest?

I haven't seen the burrito 2 at all, read it unlocks after the final heist but no confirmation. Pity, it was the main new vehicle i wanted for heists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I haven't seen the burrito 2 at all, read it unlocks after the final heist but no confirmation. Pity, it was the main new vehicle i wanted for heists.

Yeah, between that and the (armoured, maybe) Kuruma, I'm not sure which I want. Probably get the Kuruma in fairness, looks daycent.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Is there a way to see which stunt jumps you've yet to complete? One of today's daily challenges is "Perform a Stunt Jump" but I've tried a few & it's not ticking the box. I have 11 left apparently & thought maybe I had to complete a jump I hadn't done before.

Edit: nevermind, found one by chance! =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah shyte man i don't think so (hope in wrong). I think you can see for single player alright. That's a nasty one to get especially for someone who has all of them done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

No luck getting a Heist tonight, took ages to get into a session with some crew members and when I did, others couldnt get in.
    Still had a bit of a laugh in Freemode while we kept sending invites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

TacoMan wrote: »
    Just completed the 2nd heist with Bryan, Stuart and Sean. Kicked back to SP, now getting messages about R* game services when trying to get online. Here we go again....
    Of all the places that chopper had to land when it exploded :eek::mad::mad:

Oh and don't fly over the prison when your making your escape :o:o although I must say I did make a sweet landing on the road with my engine shot to s*** :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone know if they added an extra jump? Have them all done but it's been saying that there is one left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anyone know if they added an extra jump? Have them all done but it's been saying that there is one left

I did that as well, turns out I missed one somehow, had to go back and do them all again till I found it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Thought I might get a bonus for completing the Daily's two days in a row but just got the 25k & 3000RP,
    Doubt ill make it 7 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I did that as well, turns out I missed one somehow, had to go back and do them all again till I found it.

Fup that I'm not going back to do them all

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Mc Love wrote: »

The stunt jumps stats are a bit dodgy I think. Here's mine.

ApKOnyH.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Made over $1 million selling cars last night thanks to the glitch Max posted. Can sell 5 roughly every 10 minutes which is over $100k. done it for an hour, got off for a while and then again. Finally got the Buzzard and the Armoured Karuma, next stop is the Tank. :D

That new Hydra is going to take a lot to get, crazy high prices. Will come in handy for missions I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

DubDJ wrote:
    That new Hydra is going to take a lot to get, crazy high prices. Will come in handy for missions I'd imagine.

3 million I think..

sean1141 wrote: »
    3 million I think..

Yeah that's the one, new choppers look great too but those prices are pretty high as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

How to get custom plates for free

1. Go into ifruit app and on the garage section click plates and then create your plate (+ symbol)

2. Now go into the customised section and order it for one of your single player characters (it will show up on the cars in singleplayer mode)

3. Now go on the garage section of the ifruit app and scroll across to what car you want the plate on (shows the last 10 recent cars, you will have to drive the car you want if its not in the list) select the car you want to put the plate on and click order

4. Go online and you should get a message saying your order is ready, drive to los santos customs in the car you wanted to change the plate on, now here's the important part, make sure you cancel the order when the inside the garage (square button on PS4) now go into plates section and its free!

You can only do this once per car but it works every time i've tried it, saves you 100k!

Enjoy :)

Also just to update, the car glitch i posted yesterday for the PS4 is still working, have made 4 million on its so far, so for you guys that are running low on funds you should seriously do this a few times, you can make a mil every half hour (if you use the Paleto Bay safehouse) ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Also just to update, the car glitch i posted yesterday for the PS4 is still working, have made 4 million on its so far, so for you guys that are running low on funds you should seriously do this a few times, you can make a mil every half hour (if you use the Paleto Bay safehouse) ;)

Had no time to do it yesterday but I'll be finished in a few hours and definitely doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Should be able to use the garage over the bridge in East LS, with the mod shop nearby, as well?

Last day in this place, planning on fucking off early to earn some money at my real job.

guil wrote: »
    Had no time to do it yesterday but I'll be finished in a few hours and definitely doing that.

Go for it mate, to some it might be a bit too grindy but its worth it for a bit of extra, i bought a few new cars and a buzzard, will probably get the new jet too

Just go into an invite only session, put on some music and crack on, you will get to a mil in no time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

Might be the wrong place to post this but here goes anyways ..

Are any of you on UPC broadband and do you have issues connecting to online ALOT? .. It's not just for heists but GTA online all in all. I never get into a populated server since the games release :(

Decky86 wrote: »
    Might be the wrong place to post this but here goes anyways ..

Are any of you on UPC broadband and do you have issues connecting to online ALOT? .. It's not just for heists but GTA online all in all. I never get into a populated server since the games release :(

First try resetting the router, also reset the network setting on your console, if it's an Xbox check the NAT settings too. Should be set to open. Try all these to see if you can fix any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Might be a silly question - can you order multiple Karis at a time? FOund waiting around for them to be delivered was taking up a bit of time.

Must try when I get home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So I finally got the Sentinel XS Rare car.
    I was taking a Rebel to sell at LSC when I saw it parked in the car park, soon as I got in, I got the message to say Simeon was looking for this car, Aint no way in hell he is getting this.
    I insured it for myself, went to check the price to sell it, $46K
    Now If I can get it to spawn again, it would be great.
    Mods on it were Roll Cage, the top spoiler that I cant remember the name of and some other bits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

DubDJ wrote: »
    First try resetting the router, also reset the network setting on your console, if it's an Xbox check the NAT settings too. Should be set to open. Try all these to see if you can fix any of it.

Yeah tried all that. Can you set the NAT yourself? .. Tried most things on it and usually my NAT is restricted

Advertisement