Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Might be a silly question - can you order multiple Karis at a time? FOund waiting around for them to be delivered was taking up a bit of time.

Must try when I get home.

If you are not too fussy about the colour, I normally hit back after i place the first order and reorder again and again. In 5 minutes I get a delivery of 10 rebels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I'm not going to be joining too many people for heists I'd say. The Internet isn't very fast which I think compounds the ddisconnection problem. Getting disconnected from a heist crew would be absolutely infuriating for everyone rather than just me. Most times I can only join an invite only session and work from tgere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Might be a silly question - can you order multiple Karis at a time? FOund waiting around for them to be delivered was taking up a bit of time.

Must try when I get home.

You can order as many as your garage can fit, i usually fill it up and when im about to sell the last one i order another batch, by the time i sell the last one and get back to my garage its restocked again ;)

Decky86 wrote: »
    Yeah tried all that. Can you set the NAT yourself? .. Tried most things on it and usually my NAT is restricted

What router do you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah tried all that. Can you set the NAT yourself? .. Tried most things on it and usually my NAT is restricted

Yeah I'm not too sure of it but there is a way to set your NAT setting to open. I'm sure if you search it you'll find the exact method.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

It's a technicolor tc7200 U ... Piece of ****e !
    Just was wondering if people had connection problems long before heists etc ..

It's a technicolor tc7200 U ... Piece of ****e !
    Just was wondering if people had connection problems long before heists etc ..

Yes we did, not just on the Next Gen but the Last Gen too.

Try this
    http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Technicolor/TC7200-U/PS4.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I gave the new mission Hasta La Vista 1 a go in Adversary mode with Nodferatu and 2 random guys. Good laugh but would be way better with 8 people instead of 4.

Think it would just be better with all crew as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Ah man, that looks ace. Definitely have to give it a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

The new sad trombone glitch is a winner... Hope it sticks around for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

The new sad trombone glitch is a winner... Hope it sticks around for a while.

Did someone not say earlier it was patched?

Also... The glass wall breach near the blow up 2 car park has been patched... Was a nice rp farm... Hopefully I can get to lvl 70 and get a tank before the new sad trombone glitch disappears.

Did someone not say earlier it was patched?

I'm doing it right now, so definitely not patched yet.

Not patched, new way of doing it, I posted a video 2 pages back I think which shows you how to do it

Its definitely not patched, i just come off 20 mins ago, thats my limit now, i made 5 million off of it, maxed out all my cars, guns and ammo, bought a buzzard and now have 1.5 mil left lol

Also... The glass wall breach near the blow up 2 car park has been patched... Was a nice rp farm... Hopefully I can get to lvl 70 and get a tank before the new sad trombone glitch disappears.

Just go in the bank on the corner, take cover behind the door frame, its near impossible for the cops to get in the bank before your take them out ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Can't get online? It's says there is an update file but it won't download it?

Just a heads up i just turned on my PS4 and a new GTA update has started to download, have no idea what its for yet, will let you all know when its complete

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bomber39

Stability and Security update 1.08 according to Funmw2, hope the Rebel glitch isnt patched in it!

The Glitch has been fixed.
    If I find anything new, I will let you know.
    In the meantime, you guys can try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4IYbDtsCA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Must be some bug fix. It's applying the patch to the already downloaded heist update.

Must be some bug fix. It's applying the patch to the already downloaded heist update.

Well i hope its gonna fix the appearance bug, my guy looks like a crack head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Well i hope its gonna fix the appearance bug, my guy looks like a crack head

"Additional updates for GTA Online to improve stability and other minor fixes" is the description of the update on PS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Yeah...
    IMG_20150313_155148_zpsogpn85fs.jpg
    There's nothing gonna be happening like this.
    Time for an upgrade, methinks :o

Jesus Christ, my old Dial Up goes faster than that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Rusty rebel is not Workin. I just updated and tried it

keano25 wrote: »
    Rusty rebel is not Workin. I just updated and tried it

I kinda just said that up above there :p

However, it should work by just buying the wheels and not the horn, you will still get some sort of profit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Was messing about earlier and discovered that if you upgrade any car you steal to sell with those off road rims it jacks up the sale price massively !
    Its not just the rusty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Patched in the latest update I'd imagine

• Advertisement

Was messing about earlier and discovered that if you upgrade any car you steal to sell with those off road rims it jacks up the sale price massively !
    Its not just the rusty!

Yeah but the only problem with that is that you cant bypass the 48 minute wait time, thats why buying the Rebel is kinda the best way.

Advertisement