Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Yeah but the only problem with that is that you cant bypass the 48 minute wait time, thats why buying the Rebel is kinda the best way.
    Its very handy I had 20 rebels in my 2 garages this morning got sick of it do :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'm still using it now... But the last 20 mins or so it has been charging me 455 dollars for the sad trombone.... I think a hot fix is in the mix somewhere.... I'm afraid to log off and back on again just incase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Why no boardsies accepting mission invites?

Just wasted 30minutes trying to get into the cop shop only for the clown I'm with to start shooting the place up as soon as we arrive. Twice.

Being charged 710 for the horn now, but it's still working for me but I haven't left the session.... Just bought a buzzard helicopter... I'll get back to a million before I come out of it.
    Hopefully.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I was charged over $70k for the sad trombone last night. Thought I was seeing things so did it twice to make sure. Maybe I was doing something wrong..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Seem to be stuck in an endless loop online - Keeps telling the session I'm trying to join is full :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

keano25 wrote: »
    Why no boardsies accepting mission invites?

Just from what I'm seeing when I'm logged on, more people seem to be hosting heists than joining them. Ill join someones heist unless I'm in the middle of a heist already or know i won't be on long enough to put in the time.

The other night i found it easier joining a session with other crew members and just asking over the mic if anyone wants to start one. Can be easier for someone to accept from that instead of going through multiple heist requests from different people.

I'll be on aftee 11.30 tonight, can help out any heists people want to host or i can start the 3rd one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Myself ive not bothered hosting one yet ive just jumped into randomers invites to heists!
    Ive not bothered with set ups either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The Xbox 360 glitch is still working. Gonna try grind away now and pick up a tank before the night is out. Hopefully it doesn't get patched in the meantime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

That Parachute Dangerously objective is head wrecking must of tried like 20 times while a go ;-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Potential new glitch

Take a rusty rebel to LSC
    Go to wheels / Offroad / Stock rims / Purchase Amazon rims
    Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them)
    Back out and sell the truck for just over 40 k (cost of 7700).

Haven't tried it yet as im not home, hopefully will be a winner :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Take a rusty rebel to LSC Go to wheels / Offroad / Stock rims / Purchase Amazon rims Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them) Back out and sell the truck for just over 40 k (cost of 7700).

I'll go online and try it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Looks like I'm back to struggling with online. Keep getting signed out of PSN.

Anyone had this problem before and managed to get it resolved? I'm on PS3 and with UPC. The router is fairly far away but i never have any trouble with phone or laptop in the room where the PS3 is.

It works and all but it just just be unstable or something. This was one of the things that stopped me playing online in the past, combined with R*'s own server problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Potential new glitch

Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them)

Works on PS3

Works on PS4 too, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If anyone's around later, I'd love to get the trophy where the split is 25% each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    That Parachute Dangerously objective is head wrecking must of tried like 20 times while a go ;-(

Had that today, go to the vinewood sign, climb the ladder up D. parachute up there for you. Jump and deploy straight away. Worked for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

When are rock star going to sort out ifruit ? Wasn't available on KitKat and not available on lollipop. I need some personalised plates!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

McGaggs wrote: »
    When are rock star going to sort out ifruit ? Wasn't available on KitKat and not available on lollipop. I need some personalised plates!

I downloaded it yesterday on Lollipop and used it for my plates and the glitch no probs

And now it begins, I just got kicked out because of an unknown network error.

• Advertisement

Potential new glitch

Dunno where you're getting these, but fair play to ya....

I used the one from earlier... Went from 300k up to buy a buzzard for 1.75m .... Then again got my funds back up to 1.5m before I got bored ...
    If this new one works I might try pushing it up to 3m. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Anyone elses ps3 freezing solid at the point they accept the download of the updated? Happened twice already in the last ten minutes and absolutely nothing will work to turn it off, you have to unplug it. Last thing I want to do is ruin any data :confused:

Make that 3 times..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I downloaded it yesterday on Lollipop and used it for my plates and the glitch no probs

I had it on my crap old HTC one V which couldn't even run its own dialer and phone book. It won't run on my moto g on KitKat or lollipop (can't remember if it worked when I had it on jellybean).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Keep getting connection to the session lost due to an unknown error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Potential new glitch

Works on the 360. I just bought the Rhino and had $13k left. Just enough to try this glitch. Gonna make a lot more a lot quicker with this.

Potential new glitch

Can you buy a rusty rebel?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Can you buy a rusty rebel?

Yep. $3k :)

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Yep. $3k :)

From where? So long since i played.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    From where? So long since i played.

From your internet on your phone... San Andreas Motors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

4th times the charm. Right, can you still do it at beekers garage in paleto bay?

Advertisement