Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just bought a 10 car garage near a LSC and filling it with Rusty Rebels. Gonna lash into this mofo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Anyone know why there's no option to sell my grotti???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Dammit, didn't make the que, sorry Mafioso :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not to worry, I'll be done soon, none of these clowns have a mic

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

Guys

I bought the armour car and now my rusty rebels sell for 52,000

It seems 80% armour is added to it for free

• Advertisement

Balls. Disconnected. Think I'll stick a fork in it at that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

nc19 wrote: »
    Anyone know why there's no option to sell my grotti???

Is it just Grottis, any particular type? I noticed the other day I couldn't sell my Cheetah, think they're a Grotti. Probably not a bad thing, I was thinking of upgrading to the Entity but sure the only super car I use is the Turismo R, don't even like taking the Zentorno out for cruising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I have 3 mill... after driving the hydra (harrier jet) I think Ill drop the 3mill on it... advice?

Is it just Grottis, any particular type? I noticed the other day I couldn't sell my Cheetah, think they're a Grotti. Probably not a bad thing, I was thinking of upgrading to the Entity but sure the only super car I use is the Turismo R, don't even like taking the Zentorno out for cruising.

my rat loader too and my twin cam

keano25 wrote:
    I have 3 mill... after driving the hydra (harrier jet) I think Ill drop the 3mill on it... advice?

DO IT!!!!!

• Advertisement

I dunno.. The hydra can hover, sure but it seems way slower at full pelt than the other jet (with the landing gear retracted) . And I wasn't able to climb vertically in the one I set up without getting a stall warning and falling back.

I'm tempted lads... I'd love to get a comparison between the two.. can't buy the normal jet tho :(

keano25 wrote: »
    I'm tempted lads... I'd love to get a comparison between the two.. can't buy the normal jet tho :(

Go to creator and set up a death match in front of trevors air strip (purely for handiness) Set it to 8 or more plaplayers and put the two planes down as props on the tarmac. Put the time limit to an hour, go to "Test" and fly both to your hearts content while the AI batter the heads of each other. :D

(Put down any other vehicles you want to try too, up to five.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah, that test is a good idea. Put down the homing launcher as a weapon and test how many hits you can take. If you're hovering, it will be harder to avoid and 3 mil is an awful lot of money just to arrive and get blown up ina few seconds.

I'm on the verge of selling my regular Kuruma (300k invested, can sell for 160k) and getting the armoured version. I didn't like driving the armoured version in the 1st heist but the regular one is class, how are ye finding it anyone who has it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

sheehy83 wrote:
    I'm on the verge of selling my regular Kuruma (300k invested, can sell for 160k) and getting the armoured version. I didn't like driving the armoured version in the 1st heist but the regular one is class, how are ye finding it anyone who has it?

I was shooting at ronan (I think) who was in one last night. I was using the mini gun and it took all the hits. He said the back window was letting in some bullets..

Yeah, a few heist groups I was in, someone would ask if anyone had one cuz apparently you can just wreck a group of people if you have 4 people in the car shooting out. Yeah, think I'll take the plunge.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah, that test is a good idea. Put down the homing launcher as a weapon and test how many hits you can take. If you're hovering, it will be harder to avoid and 3 mil is an awful lot of money just to arrive and get blown up ina few seconds.

As a fella who's been driving vans and sand kings everywhere, the handling is a big step up for me :D
    You just have to think a bit farther ahead at speed, to compensate the extra weight/stopping distance.

Also, the cognoscenti suv wheels really add to the armoured look, imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Had to delete a character as I needed to do the tutorial even after transferring over from PS3.

What I was thinking was for missions like blow up, you can hover and blow **** up and land like in a helicopter but also cover the map a lot quicker..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

Escaped a 5 star rating with minimal effort while using the armoured car.

Did a quick test there. On the short runway, the Lazer accelerated from a standstill to the end in ten seconds. The Hydra took fifteen.. In saying that, the Hydra was only a bit over a second slower in the air, flying over the long airstrip from end to end. Armour wise, the Hydra took tow hits from a grenade launcher before exploding whereas the Lazer only took one (from me as it was too fast for the ai to hit).
    The savage and Valkrie both blew up on their first hits.

The insurgent however took three direct hits from me to blow up, that thing is seriously tough.

Weapon used was the grenade launcher as the homing missile launcher seems to be unavailable in creator.

I just drove the insurgent around the arena, forget everything I said, the thing took seven hits before the engine started smoking and backfiring, it exploded on the tenth. Five hits were direct, the other five were right beside it, close enough to still destroy normal cars. I'm so buying that..

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Quick note on armoured kuruma. You can't throw sticky bombs out the window. Had few complaints from friends who travelled in mine last night.

PS I see rockstar has reintroduced boobs at the playboy mansion ha ha noticed 5 players in there last night talking selfies with the ladies ha ha I was purely curious as to what was going on ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Going to start the 4th heist now whenever I can gather a group of manly men to aide me.

Made about 2mill selling rebels the last 2 days, handy pocket money, I figure I'm going to sell one when I join a new session any more, have a few in the garage, so can drop one off when I join a session before starting something else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I bought the Hyrda and at first I didn't like it, but when I done the mission and got to drive it myself it gave me a prompt showing me how to switch from hover. I didn't know how before and thought all it would do is hover.

Much better now and out of all the planes it's the best one. If your set on owning a plane it's a no brainier.

Good video showing the two insurgents. I want both :D

Insurgent with the gun is unreal, some yolk

Ah its a pity the valkarye chopper can't take more damage like it can during heist 3. Whatever about the gatling guns on either side, the explosive rounds machinegun controlled by either polot or co-pilot is absolutely unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ah its a pity the valkarye chopper can't take more damage like it can during heist 3. Whatever about the gatling guns on either side, the explosive rounds machinegun controlled by either polot or co-pilot is absolutely unreal.

yeah the machine gun up front is brilliant. If you are the co-pilot you need constant co-ordination with the pilot especially during the humane labs heist and setup mission where you steal the chopper as you only have limited aiming with it

• Advertisement

crunchie44 wrote:
    PS I see rockstar has reintroduced boobs at the playboy mansion ha ha noticed 5 players in there last night talking selfies with the ladies ha ha I was purely curious as to what was going on 

where is it

Advertisement