Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

nc19 wrote: »
    where is it

North-west of the golf course. It's easy to spot at nighttime cos it's all lit up in pink lights which you can see from the road that runs around the golf course..

..at least that's what I heard..

..I mean, a friend told me..

..was watching a documentary on the Discovery channel..

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

As stated above its close to golf course. Druve past entrance to golf course and swing right. You'll see house lit up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    North-west of the golf course. It's easy to spot at nighttime cos it's all lit up in pink lights which you can see from the road that runs around the golf course..

..at least that's what I heard..

..I mean, a friend told me..

..was watching a documentary on the Discovery channel..

abe-simpson-gif.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So me and a friend tried the car dupe glitch where I get his car to keep, worked great, got his adder, was able to sell it for $100k,made an Easy million in no time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Bout the harrier happy out!!

When I try to sell my adder it says sorry only cars purchased for under 50000 can be sold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I am getting that message on my JB 700 yet the Adder I was able to sell as well as my Cheetah which was more than 50000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Weird, I have two adders and want rid of one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Will be on shortly looking to finally finish my prison break if there's 3 fine crew members free?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Will be on shortly looking to finally finish my prison break if there's 3 fine crew members free?????

Be on shortly now. I haven't done the setups for that heist though, will that affect my "qualifications"? :o

Be on shortly now. I haven't done the setups for that heist though, will that affect my "qualifications"? 

no idea tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

no idea tbh

Ah no, Ill leave it, I love the missions and their build ups :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Be on shortly now. I haven't done the setups for that heist though, will that affect my "qualifications"? :o

The only thing it will affect is the criminal mastermind trophy. A very limited amount of people will get that so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

One of my daily challenges is to take bull shark testosterone. I phoned Brucie but no answer. Can anyone tell me where to get some in free roam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I bought the new Chopper today, the Savage. The Buzzard is probably a little faster and it's a much smaller target but the Savage has a much higher rate of fire for rockets and the cannon has explosive rounds.

For anyone that doesn't have a chopper yet I'd advise going for the Savage rather than the Buzzard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

sheehy83 wrote: »
    One of my daily challenges is to take bull shark testosterone. I phoned Brucie but no answer. Can anyone tell me where to get some in free roam?

Try him again as I had the same challenge and I rang him and then a pill icon appeared on map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Try him again as I had the same challenge and I rang him and then a pill icon appeared on map

Thanks man will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

In a chat party and can't hear anyone because of the nat type limitations

On now (ps3) looking for help with the final of prison break

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just left, after an hour of trying to get crew to join my Heist. It's not worth even trying with randomers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

No idea what happened there. Told me that the prisoner had left but then kicked me from online altogether so I'm guessing it might have been me.

Mc Love wrote:
    Just left, after an hour of trying to get crew to join my Heist. It's not worth even trying with randomers

tell me about it.

I really need this headset that's on its way to me. Can't come soon enough!!!
    Wish something could been done about the yanks on their headsets!! never shut up...

nkay1985 wrote:
    No idea what happened there. Told me that the prisoner had left but then kicked me from online altogether so I'm guessing it might have been me.

invite open now...

tell me about it.

I really need this headset that's on its way to me. Can't come soon enough!!!
    Wish something could been done about the yanks on their headsets!! never shut up...

I just have it set to crew and friends only

invite open now...

Trying to get back into online

nkay1985 wrote:
    I just have it set to crew and friends only

Yeah but sometimes not enough on

nkay1985 wrote:
    Trying to get back into online

your Internet is shocking!!!

Yeah but sometimes not enough on

No i mean the chat.

Was that my session again?

Fcuk sake. Had no bother the other night and no bother up until i tried the heist with you the last two times. I'll leave it for a minute and see if it's stable in free play.

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote:
    No i mean the chat.

I see

Advertisement