Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

thrown in the towel for the night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Here come the Americans,connections glitching out to ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Well i set up static ip for ps4 and put the port fwding in and i still can't hear or talk to some folk because of the **** nat type limitations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

How much is the savage?

Bought the harrier, some machine!! landed on rooftop earlier with a bounty.

Two yanks in their zentorno come to get me, I keep popping them off, they're goin nuts on the headsets.

One of them heads off and gets a buzzard while reassuring his buddy "we'll teach him"

I ring lester go off the radar, into my harrier. His buddy starts losing it.. "Dude dude he's got a jet!! He's got a jet man!!

What how where is he??

I don't know he flew off.."

BOOOOOM

"**** man he got me, he got me!! Mother ****er.. Get out of your jet and fight like a man"

lol this coming from the two attackin one fella.. I love the yanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

keano25 wrote: »
    How much is the savage?

1.95 million I think. I have my eye on one. That and one of those insurgents, they look class. Might think about the hydra too, but probably not - will test them out when I get around to the heists from Wednesday on!

• Advertisement

Love flying around the map. Think I'll start saving for the savage!!

Pity we can't sell Pegasus vehicles as I have them all and don't use any of them except the buzzard and now hydra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I don't have any! These will be my first - definitely getting the Savage anyway. I don't think I'd be much use in the jet though, so I might leave that off. The explosive rounds in the Savage cannon look class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Anyone's game bugged at the moment,the shops no longer show on my map and I went to do a heist and it started as one that iv already did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Any one getting an error like this?

Having trouble getting online due to the following error and I also get the same thing when attempting to start a Heist as the host after several attempts to get online and I finally get on.

Jobs and stuff are fine and joining other Heists seems ok too.

Persistent error on screen in the bottom left corner of the screen:
    Saving Failed - unable to connect to Rockstar game services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Having trouble getting online due to the following error and I also get the same thing when attempting to start a Heist as the host after several attempts to get online and I finally get on.

That happens from time to time when their servers are having trouble. Usually you'll eventually get a save message after a few tries. Must be having a few problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So, anyone do the daily challenges today and complete the 7 days? I gave a go this morning and just short impromptu race which is impossible to start with randomers.

100k for whoever does the 7 day challenge.
    Daily

$25,000
    3,000 RP

Weekly

$100,000
    15,000 RP

Monthly

$500,000
    50,000 RP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So, anyone do the daily challenges today and complete the 7 days? I gave a go this morning and just short impromptu race which is impossible to start with randomers.

I've only done (ahem) one yes and I am proud of that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I'm not enjoying random heist missions as much as regular random games. Doing that one were one team heats the car off the boat and the other tram gets a file from the police station. I've previously done it as the cops, piece of piss. Shot at a pedestrian, kill the cops that show up and take their car. In and out, no worries. The lads getting the car were always getting killed, that's OK, probably loads of shooting.

Last night I did it again with some ransoms, but I was on the boat team. Sniping from a crane, parachute in, get the car, driver makes our escape nice and easy. Just as we're about to deliver it,mission is failed because one of the cop ream got killed. How could anyone mess up such an easy task?

Guess I need to wait for a crew session... I should be on tonight if anyone's around on ps3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Got that bout 4 times last nite eventually it just saved it's all on there servers imo... Most times when I leave gta online il trip back to the very first job at the start of the game...

Was just with 3 clowns in chromed out armoured insurgents... The kill pokov and the lawyers mission. Whatever his name is.

3 times I killed the eijit by myself while one of them always got killed dealing with the lawyers.

Level 200 lads that were shockin.. Talk about a result of the glitchers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sold the Regular Kuruma and bought the Armoured version. Very handy in heists being so bullet proof but came in very handy in my 1st free roam session with it.

Drove out of my garrage to have a cop in my driveway lacing into me with a machine gun. His cop car was blocking my drive and I kinda froze trying to figure out what's going on. On closer inspection, it was a randomer dressed all in navy with a stolen cop car. I rolled over him a few times while he was still heavy on the machine gun doing NO damage to my car. Then he blew me up with a rocket launcher which I didn't mind too much.

Then I see a weird car symbol on the map coming towards me. Turns out it was an Insurgent with guy manning the machine gun on top. A Savage chopper was chasing them. Crazy machine gun bullets flying everywhere and I was bang in the middle of it. Came out of it without a scratch and too fast manoeverable for either to follow.

A zento is handy to get around the map quickly but Kuruma is definitely my go to vehicle from now on.

Just took out an insurgent with the jet 17k there insured for!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I bought the new Chopper today, the Savage. The Buzzard is probably a little faster and it's a much smaller target but the Savage has a much higher rate of fire for rockets and the cannon has explosive rounds.

For anyone that doesn't have a chopper yet I'd advise going for the Savage rather than the Buzzard.

I bought the Hydra, the hover mode on it is cool, will have to get you all to stand on the wings and base jump off them

5 mil gone, bought and armoured car too for missions, back to grinding $ now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I bought the Hydra, the hover mode on it is cool, will have to get you all to stand on the wings and base jump off them

5 mil gone, bought and armoured car too for missions, back to grinding $ now :(

That's a lot of money to shell out. Will be on later today and tomorrow if you want to join up and make some $

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

That's a lot of money to shell out. Will be on later today and tomorrow if you want to join up and make some $

Well the jet was 3mil, plus nearly a mil for the car fully modded and bought a few other bits to play around with

Yes deff mate, will be on later, gotta catch up on my studying for a few hours, you can have a play around in the hydra, also i want to do the humaine lab heist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

Just bought the insurgen ( without gun )

Absolutely brilliant - takes about 7-8 sticky bombs to explode

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Rgb.ie wrote: »

Absolutely brilliant - takes about 7-8 sticky bombs to explode

Thinking of buying this myself. I see from videos that you can be shot through the windows which is a bit of a negative but it looks like a beast for plowing through things.

Love the fact it's storable in your garage and can be delivered and modded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

The pegasus version with the gun is better imo.

Pity you can't mod it though.

McGaggs wrote:
    Guess I need to wait for a crew session... I should be on tonight if anyone's around on ps3.

I'm on tonight from about 9pm

niallcarroll19 ps3

I need to finish the jail break before I throw my controller our the windows. ....

keano25 wrote:
    Level 200 lads that were shockin.. Talk about a result of the glitchers...

I see it all the time 100+ lads that can't drive in a straight line........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Rgb.ie wrote:

I was very close to buying it last night, I actually have money to spend for a change. It's a tough choice between the two so I decided I'd take a day or two to decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The Insurgent is definitely my favourite vehicle added to the game, the fact it can withstand so much and still go on is much needed in the game. Same as the Savage and Hydra. Haven't unlocked the Savage yet so can't buy it but I should have it by later.

The whole update was full of military style weapons and vehicles. Great update and well worth the wait. Heists are a great laugh with a few on the headsets as well. My favourite part is the Rusty Rebel glitch, It's boring and takes a lot of time but worth it when you can actually afford all this new stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,418 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

DubDJ wrote: »
    The Insurgent is definitely my favourite vehicle added to the game, the fact it can withstand so much and still go on is much needed in the game. Same as the Savage and Hydra. Haven't unlocked the Savage yet so can't buy it but I should have it by later.

The whole update was full of military style weapons and vehicles. Great update and well worth the wait. Heists are a great laugh with a few on the headsets as well. My favourite part is the Rusty Rebel glitch, It's boring and takes a lot of time but worth it when you can actually afford all this new stuff.

Tried that and couldn't get it working. Has it been patched or is there a new method?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

martyos121 wrote: »
    Tried that and couldn't get it working. Has it been patched or is there a new method?

Working away fine for me on PS4 - Take a rusty rebel to LSC - Go to wheels/offroad/stock rims/ purchase amazon rims - go back to wheels/suv/chrome rims/equip fagorme rims - back out and sell for over 40K - Good Luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,418 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Working away fine for me on PS4 - Take a rusty rebel to LSC - Go to wheels/offroad/stock rims/ purchase amazon rims - go back to wheels/suv/chrome rims/equip fagorme rims - back out and sell for over 40K - Good Luck!

Cheers, I was buying the wrong rims lol. Dying to try this out and sort myself a nice armoured Kuruma.

Advertisement