Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

martyos121 wrote: »
    Cheers, I was buying the wrong rims lol. Dying to try this out and sort myself a nice armoured Kuruma.

Yeah very handy, got over the 1m last night and then got bored! Make most of it while it lasts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Lads ya can buy any of the offroad rims in stock and they all unlock different chrome rims in suv all sell for different prices but if ya like any of those chrome rims buy the stock version and install the chromes on ur cars that ya are keeping...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah I think the above method has the best payout though. I've accidentally fitted the wrong rims before and got a little bit less of a payout (around $5k less).

I think the glitches that pop up after the updates make the game a lot more enjoyable. It's like a race against the clock to make as much as you can before its patched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sold the Regular Kuruma and bought the Armoured version. Very handy in heists being so bullet proof but came in very handy in my 1st free roam session with it.

Drove out of my garrage to have a cop in my driveway lacing into me with a machine gun. His cop car was blocking my drive and I kinda froze trying to figure out what's going on. On closer inspection, it was a randomer dressed all in navy with a stolen cop car. I rolled over him a few times while he was still heavy on the machine gun doing NO damage to my car. Then he blew me up with a rocket launcher which I didn't mind too much.

Then I see a weird car symbol on the map coming towards me. Turns out it was an Insurgent with guy manning the machine gun on top. A Savage chopper was chasing them. Crazy machine gun bullets flying everywhere and I was bang in the middle of it. Came out of it without a scratch and too fast manoeverable for either to follow.

A zento is handy to get around the map quickly but Kuruma is definitely my go to vehicle from now on.

I used in last night in one of the second heists setups where you kill the lawyers and take the documents. Just push through the gathered cop cars, park between them ans the documents, partner is sheltered by you while he gets them and you're off :D I've done all the setups but froze before the finale, I did enjoy them though and I'll be on this evening if someone wants a hand with the three setups again before the final.

nc19 wrote: »
    I'm on tonight from about 9pm

niallcarroll19 ps3

I need to finish the jail break before I throw my controller our the windows. ....

Count me in, Ill ad ya :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,418 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sold the first 6 Rusty Rebels for over 50k but they won't sell for more than 41k now. Only difference is the first 6 were all black so maybe colour is a factor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Been reading through this for god only knows what reason. Anyway, to those having problems hearing people. Also see if there's a setting for PPPoE on the XB1 / PS4. I'm not too familiar with the new systems but used to always static IP, portforward and set the PPPoE settings on my 360 and still do the same (bar PPPoE) when pc gaming.

You'll find the details for PPPoE by searching around or contacting your provider. Each provider has different settings, I think vodafones one is username: "vodafone@vodafone.ie" password: "broadband" and eircons is something with your account number as your username and your landline number as your password, can't quite recall since it's been about 10 years since I was with eircon.

Edit: Oh and note that if you move your console to a new internet you'll have to wipe these settings and start afresh in the case of eircons PPPoE.

Sold the first 6 Rusty Rebels for over 50k but they won't sell for more than 41k now. Only difference is the first 6 were all black so maybe colour is a factor?

Mine never went to 50K, always just short of the 41K, must give it a shot with buying just black ones in future, will try when i get off work

Mine never went to 50K, always just short of the 41K, must give it a shot with buying just black ones in future, will try when i get off work

Mine were always black, I tried all other colours too but never got 50 :confused:

Not that im complaining mind :o

Just tried it with more black ones and it's stuck at 40k now so colour doesn't make any difference. Must've put different rims on the first few times by accident.

Edit: turns out the Rebels sell for more if you buy them at the same time as the Armoured Kuruma. Weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

Just tried it with more black ones and it's stuck at 40k now so colour doesn't make any difference. Must've put different rims on the first few times by accident.

Edit: turns out the Rebels sell for more if you buy them at the same time as the Armoured Kuruma. Weird.

Is that if you buy it during the same session or does it have to be the same visit to the website or what? Very handy glitch. Spent a while yesterday at it.

NU8 wrote: »
    Is that if you buy it during the same session or does it have to be the same visit to the website or what? Very handy glitch. Spent a while yesterday at it.

Same visit to the website as far as I could tell. Value goes up if you buy anything I believe, not just the Kuruma.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

This seems to have been patched (on Xbox 360 anyway)
    Just logged on and had to install update. Tried the glitch and only got 5k for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I just sold a Baller I had with the fagormes for 12k, looks like it is fixed on PS4 too.

I'm ever so annoyed, I set a target of reaching 9.3 million so as I could buy the Savage and the insurgent and still have 6m left, but since I only have 9.1m I'm going to have an uneven 5.7 million. F*ck you Rockstar, F*CK YOU! :mad:

Sheeeet it's fixed; what do I do with 10 rusty Rebels?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Yep, patched. I wish I hadn't just bought ten more of the damn things!
    Still, I did well out of it.
    Thank you to the man who shared it on here.
    Cheers.

Still working for me, haven't signed out yet today. Gonna keep going until my thumbs are crippled. I'm gettin my hydra!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Fück.... I have 2.2m .... I had hoped to buy a hydra and get back to 1.5m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

My buddy is in an Invite only session right now and he can still do it. Anyone know if I could jump in with him and continue selling, or would it possibly ruin it for him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

NOOO, of course I'd find about the best glitch since...um... sliced bread, AFTER it's patched. Really being hurt by my inactivity here :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just got online now, its patched on ps4.. damn!!

Just switched on the ps3. No update to download anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Xbox One patched?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,062 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

nc19 wrote: »

someone embed this please......
    fixed it, you need to use

Just finished with the Rusty Rebel glitch, got a Hydra, Armoured Kuruma and 1m leftover out of it, I'll miss that glitch. :(

PS: Anyone know if my money is safe or will R* take it off me for glitching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Just finished with the Rusty Rebel glitch, got a Hydra, Armoured Kuruma and 1m leftover out of it, I'll miss that glitch. :(

PS: Anyone know if my money is safe or will R* take it off me for glitching?

They cant touch it !
    You have not altered the game in any way by modding etc its their feck up!

Ah ****e, looks like they got it alright. You still get the free chrome wheels but only 5 grand :(

Chrome suv wheels are way cheaper than normal suv wheels though :confused:

Edit: Found a Vigero muscle car. Delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Glad I spent some time earlier selling the rebels. Managed to get enough for the Savage once I've unlocked it. Still would of liked a bit extra to do up some cars. Is it comfirmed as patched on the 360?

Advertisement