Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Don't worry about it. For once, we actually got a decent, operational crew together. Highly recommend we remember each others names for next time.

Absolutely. I've added you all on PSN anyway.

You staying on or done for the night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

nc19 wrote: »
    I take full blame as heist leader

I blame you not having a headset :D
    Seriously, even if you're not winning the missions the game is good craic online. But the missions freezing and people getting disconnected and thrown into random game sessions is a pain in the hole, no ones fault for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Having awful problems trying to connect now, it was fine earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Having awful problems trying to connect now, it was fine earlier.
    Got kicked myself and couldn't get back online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm be on tonight but will be looking to start a parade through los santos dressed like St Patrick if anyone is on and wants to join in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I'm be on tonight but will be looking to start a parade through los santos dressed like St Patrick if anyone is on and wants to join in...

Get the irish monster trucks out aswel me thinks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sheehy83 wrote: »

All to the pub near sandy shores!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

And the Irish flag on a Dukes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

We all need one thing and one thing only TRACTORS The heart and soul of any good ole parade...

Plenty of Pisswassser as well. Plenty of pics if any of ye are trying it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Spent over an hour doing blowup II in a Rhino earlier (for the RP) and decided to get shot to loose my wanted level. Shot dead and then respawned with the same 5 stars. Shot dead a second time before I could get away. 1,000RP payout. I'd say it could of been easily 50kRP because I spent another 20 minutes replaying it with less kills and got over 10kRP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Spent over an hour doing blowup II in a Rhino earlier (for the RP) and decided to get shot to loose my wanted level. Shot dead and then respawned with the same 5 stars. Shot dead a second time before I could get away. 1,000RP payout. I'd say it could of been easily 50kRP because I spent another 20 minutes replaying it with less kills and got over 10kRP.

Jaysus you have some patience to be doing all that.**** more than once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Jaysus you have some patience to be doing all that.**** more than once

Tryna hit level 100 to unlock the 100% armour and the RPG. It's going really slow though.

Anybody else changing to a Paddys Day theme today? Gonna change my car paint and look for some Leprechaun clothes. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

sheehy83 wrote:
    Why not make it a real Irish parade and get a load of diggers and tractors to join in too.

Amazing how quickly you fly through the levels at the lower scale. Just been doing an odd mission or race, holding up a few stores, one or two bounties etc and I've gone from level 16 to level 22. Only like 3 or 4 sessions.

Loving the Paddy's day idea. Wish I'd thought of it when I was on earlier. Will probably be on again around 9pm if any PS3 heads are on. Up for a parade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

The firemen and army too!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

hahahaha patricks day parade would be the funniest thing i have seen on gta.can just imagine the tractors rumbling thru the city beeping horns.maybe a big truck wit a few fellas dancing like clowns standing on the back:D

If anyone is on and ye get a good crowd on a crew only server, take a vid and upload to yootoob. I'd send it off to Rockstar if it doesn't look too sad :D. So, green outfits, face paint, silly hats, firework/flare gun, tractors, farm trucks, etc.

I changed the crew emblem to the tri colour just for the night. Will be back to evil Boards tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

On now if any crew are about

On now for any PS3 Boardsies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

nkay1985 wrote: »
    On now for any PS3 Boardsies.

On now shortly.

For anyone who's done the online flight school. The one where you've to land a chopper on a truck. I've had it down on the target a few times but it's never counted as competing it. Am i missing something?

I'm on too, ps3. Get a heist going?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

mine again!!!!

mine again!!!!

Tried to join. Said it was full. You got the prison break one done in the end?

Fúcking hell, trying to join for the last 5 minutes!

Frozen on a loading screen, have to restart the game. Another 5 minutes loading the poxy game up. Losing the will to live playing this thing online!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

nkay1985 wrote:
    Tried to join. Said it was full. You got the prison break one done in the end?

nope

nope

Right? Thought i saw an invite for A Humane labs heist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Three times I've joined (non boards) heist lobbies and waited ages for them to fill. As soon as the last person finally joins:
    "Host has left the room"
    Is this a new form of trolling or something :mad:

Edi: connection lost again
    **** this, we've drinks to finish here :D

• Advertisement

Three times I've joined (non boards) heist lobbies and waited ages for them to fill. As soon as the last person finally joins:
    "Host has left the room"
    Is this a new form of trolling or something :mad:

Edi: connection lost again
    **** this, we've drinks to finish here :D

Yeah I had trouble connecting to your session before I decided to leave it for the night. Going to try hosting my own setups etc the next time I get on which will probably be Friday. Try to get through a few of them to progress myself, rather than always helping others!

Advertisement