Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone up for 4th heist? I have etcher and therapy on ps4, need 1 more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone up for 4th heist? I have etcher and therapy on ps4, need 1 more.

If yiz still need someone for that send me an invite

Totzire1

Haven't done any of those yet though

If yiz still need someone for that send me an invite

Totzire1

Haven't done any of those yet though

Sound man, got 4 but session is kicking us. Balls of a thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Sound man, got 4 but session is kicking us. Balls of a thing

Yeah. I've been getting the 'unknown network error' a few times myself tonight..

Have started the Humane Labs heist again with a few lads now and all seems good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Damn, missed my Daily challenges yesterday!

I hate when one of the challenges is play a particular mode, and you host one and nobody joins and you can't find anyone else playing either.

Everyone is playing missions or Heists, not fecking Capture - Holds....

• Advertisement

I thought my challenges glitched as I had done them all since last Tuesday so I thought Monday would be the weekly challenge complete but never popped. Said I'd forget it but said I would just try the ones last night waiting to start a heist. Weekly challenge popped and I got 100k cash and 5krp. I'll keep trying as long as the challenges are possible. I read one guy had to collect a special crate but one never dropped for him. Awful challenge to have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I thought my challenges glitched as I had done them all since last Tuesday so I thought Monday would be the weekly challenge complete but never popped. Said I'd forget it but said I would just try the ones last night waiting to start a heist. Weekly challenge popped and I got 100k cash and 5krp. I'll keep trying as long as the challenges are possible. I read one guy had to collect a special crate but one never dropped for him. Awful challenge to have.

It must be a couple weeks since I've seen a special crate drop. Even the normal ones are rare enough, although I did see one yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I completed my first daily challenge yesterday myself, I didn't get a chance with the others because of the chaos of the heist update. One was to hold up a store and another to evade a two star wanted level. Got them done together and them just complete a landrace.

I keep getting terrible challenges like complete capture missions and LTS. Very hard to get people to join these with the heists taking over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

DubDJ wrote:
    I keep getting terrible challenges like complete capture missions and LTS. Very hard to get people to join these with the heists taking over.

I've been accepting invites to random events like those because I figure it's peoples challenges and I want to help them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I've been accepting invites to random events like those because I figure it's peoples challenges and I want to help them out.

You are a kind soul :pac: A rare find in GTA Online....

• Advertisement

A guy documented a 3 hour journey trying to wreck his Armoured Kuruma. Love this car...

http://imgur.com/a/HbF2j

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

A guy documented a 3 hour journey trying to wreck his Armoured Kuruma. Love this car...

http://imgur.com/a/HbF2j

It is such a handy car to have for the heists.
    We used it when shooting the lawyer and had the car blocking the gunshots from the cops when we collected the briefcase.

Yeah I was skeptical about it at first but now won't leave my apartment without it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

It is such a handy car to have for the heists.
    We used it when shooting the lawyer and had the car blocking the gunshots from the cops when we collected the briefcase.

It's a great little car. We used it when we had to steal a chopper in a third heist and just drove straight to the helipad shooting everyone through the windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Its braking is terrible but I suppose it would make sense with all the extra weight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

sheehy83 wrote:
    Yeah I was skeptical about it at first but now won't leave my apartment without it.

people were saying it handled ****e. I bought it and find it fine

think it has a lot to do with how good a driver you are.......... that's the sound of trumpets!!!!

post came...no headset....... >sadface<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

nc19 wrote: »

think it has a lot to do with how good a driver you are.......... that's the sound of trumpets!!!!

I'm used to the weight, but not the speed quite yet. My god Id say there's only a handful of lampposts left standing about the place..

I'm used to the weight, but not the speed quite yet. My god Id say there's only a handful of lampposts left standing about the place..

I thought I read somewhere that it could take a rocket blast........tried to run over a fella in it and missed.....He pulled out a rocket launcher and I just stayed put thinking 'give it your best shot' which he did......lesson learned!!!!!

I thought I read somewhere that it could take a rocket blast........tried to run over a fella in it and missed.....He pulled out a rocket launcher and I just stayed put thinking 'give it your best shot' which he did......lesson learned!!!!!

Not sure. I know that the insurgents take a savage (heh) beating with multiple explosive round, grenade and sticky bomb hits. Ill try the kuruma in a bit..

• Advertisement

After using it in the Fleeca heist, I hated it and never had any intention of buying it. Bought the regular and thought it was class so made the plunge to the armoured version. After a few laps around the map, I think I have it figured out.

Yeah, it is very prone to explosives alright. Does anyone know if you are driving head on towards someone, can they auto aim you through the slits in the windshield armour or do they just need to be a good shot? Haven't tested that out yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

After using it in the Fleeca heist, I hated it and never had any intention of buying it. Bought the regular and thought it was class so made the plunge to the armoured version. After a few laps around the map, I think I have it figured out.

Yeah, it is very prone to explosives alright. Does anyone know if you are driving head on towards someone, can they auto aim you through the slits in the windshield armour or do they just need to be a good shot? Haven't tested that out yet.
    May the best headshot win haha

I haven't given any anyone the chance find out yet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

You can improve it's handling by adding one of the larger spoilers. Gives more traction.

I've never been shot in one but a single rocket will destroy it. It's only downfall IMO. In the insurgent, you can be shot quite easily.

It's also fantastic off road, will nearly drive up a straight cliff and don't worry about landing on it's roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

the kuruma is a fantastic car.love driving it around and the panic it causes when you pull up alongside another gamer.they instantly expect you to be a griefer.i find the handling to be very good.just takes getting used to.myself and my friends have banned its use in heists tho,feels a little bit like cheating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I autoaimed a lad through the front windows earlier. That said, I was quite close. Blew up his Kuruma then with a grenade launcher. They're probably not great for that, but if you're legging it from three lads they're handy enough as they just barge other cars out of the way instead of stopping you.

Can't wait to do heists tonight and get the Insurgent(s) and Savage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Scotty # wrote: »
    You can improve it's handling by adding one of the larger spoilers. Gives more traction.

I've never been shot in one but a single rocket will destroy it. It's only downfall IMO. In the insurgent, you can be shot quite easily.

It's also fantastic off road, will nearly drive up a straight cliff and don't worry about landing on it's roof.

You weren't the Scotty that I was bandying words with earlier, perchance?

EDIT: SHEEHY, I threw up the black and red crew logo on the social club thingummyjig. Feel free to change back at your leisure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone try the Rusty Rebel glitch today? Seen a few people post it on twitter - was patched on PS4 a few days tho

EDIT: SHEEHY, I threw up the black and red crew logo on the social club thingummyjig. Feel free to change back at your leisure!

Good man, have it changed now. Sound!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Anyone try the Rusty Rebel glitch today? Seen a few people post it on twitter - was patched on PS4 a few days tho

Yeah its been patched even on Xbox.
    No problem though as the car dupe is working and I am selling the dupes :D

Advertisement