Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

Anyone try the Rusty Rebel glitch today? Seen a few people post it on twitter - was patched on PS4 a few days tho

There was a slightly different one than before working yesterday with the Rusty Rebel. It was:

SUV > chrome rims > sunrise
    Offroad > chrome rims > whichever is free

Gets you slightly less money but still worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Yeah its been patched even on Xbox.
    No problem though as the car dupe is working and I am selling the dupes :D

Hows that work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Instructions and video here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-give-cars-to-friends-after-patch-1-23-xbox-one-and-ps4.1299610/

Now I tried it with Mr Freeze and it didnt work for him but its worked for me every time I did it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

NU8 wrote: »
    There was a slightly different one than before working yesterday with the Rusty Rebel. It was:

SUV > chrome rims > sunrise
    Offroad > chrome rims > whichever is free

Gets you slightly less money but still worthwhile.

Patched! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

Patched! :(

Disaster. Was planning on spending a good while this evening on that. What am I going to do with 10 green rusty rebels?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Disaster. Was planning on spending a good while this evening on that. What am I going to do with 10 green rusty rebels?

Sell them for a $1200 loss per car or keep them til the next glitch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Set car access to everyone and see if you can all drive out. If you can, hold a demolition derby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Instructions and video here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-give-cars-to-friends-after-patch-1-23-xbox-one-and-ps4.1299610/

Now I tried it with Mr Freeze and it didnt work for him but its worked for me every time I did it

That's the worst video ever! Any idea if there's a PS3 version of this? Can't imagine there is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Is that the only glitch to make cash ? Looking for some easy money :)

How does the 'all in order' thing work? Do you have to host all of them in order, or just take part?

• Advertisement

OH JESUS ****ING CHRIST!!! :mad:

Who dies at the parachute regrouping stage!? That was deliberate, it had to be deliberate, wtf!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

How does the 'all in order' thing work? Do you have to host all of them in order, or just take part?

You can host and/or just be a member like host fleeca, then join prison break as long as you join the 1st setup mission. You can go to options and check awards and look for the all in order one. It should say 0/25. Then do the Heists and check the awards after each one to make sure it is counting them ok. If it goes back to 0, you will have start again.

A message will also pop up saying you will lose progress if you try to join/host a job not in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

OH JESUS ****ING CHRIST!!! :mad:

Who dies at the parachute regrouping stage!? That was deliberate, it had to be deliberate, wtf!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lol.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    You can host and/or just be a member like host fleeca, then join prison break as long as you join the 1st setup mission. You can go to options and check awards and look for the all in order one. It should say 0/25. Then do the Heists and check the awards after each one to make sure it is counting them ok. If it goes back to 0, you will have start again.

A message will also pop up saying you will lose progress if you try to join/host a job not in order.

Cheers, think I lost progress but I don't know how as I'd finished the fleeca one and was looking to host the prison one. I'll be looking to go from start to finish on Friday night if anyone's around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Cheers, think I lost progress but I don't know how as I'd finished the fleeca one and was looking to host the prison one. I'll be looking to go from start to finish on Friday night if anyone's around?

I could be up for that!

Lol.

Randomers... I genuinely can't believe it. We actually had the prisoner free, they had jumped out of the plane. All they had to do was press a simple "x" button to deploy their parachute and someone didn't, the orange jumpsuit guy I think... They died and that was that. I'm going away from this now, that's put me off completely. The first time I've actually felt angry at someone over the Internet lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Randomers... I genuinely can't believe it. We actually had the prisoner free, they had jumped out of the plane. All they had to do was press a simple "x" button to deploy their parachute and someone didn't... They died and that was that. I'm going away from this now, that's put me off completely. The first time I've actually felt angry at someone over the Internet lol.

I think you should track him down in real life and throw him out of a plane with a defective parachute. See how he likes it then. :P

You need the reliable crew we had going the other night.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I think you should track him down in real life and throw him out of a plane with a defective parachute. See how he likes it then. :P

Myself and nc19 were in the chopper and plane respectively. After three or four goes the randomers got through and got to the sandy shores airport (oddly, as police were around but I wasn't letting any cars reach the runway :D )
    Mabye tomorrow :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

nkay1985 wrote: »

The difference in having crew members and randomers is actually ridiculous. even on a normal mission.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I'll be around. Send me an invite on PSN and I'll get it on my mobile too just incase I'm not actually on the PS4 at the time. But I'll definitely do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Could not get on last night! Was about to throw the xbox out the window

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Who dies at the parachute regrouping stage!? That was deliberate, it had to be deliberate, wtf!?!?!?   

****in asshole he was!!!! it was feckin done!!

Grrŕrrrrŕ randomers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I hit a tree and died when parachuting down to the dingy at the end of the Standard Pacific heist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

We were doing one of Trevor's heist setups last night on the yacht and one of the crew started the chopper only for the last person to jump down into the blades trying to get in. It was worth failing the mission just for the epic death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭cena

I can't get the update to work. starts downloading than stops

cena wrote: »
    I can't get the update to work. starts downloading than stops

The hesit patch update? What console are you trying on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭cena

The hesit patch update? What console are you trying on?

ya hesit on ps3

cena wrote: »
    ya hesit on ps3

Strange, maybe someone here had the same issue on ps3 and got a fix?

Great list I saw on gtaforums of all the new vehicles and the price tag.
    Hydra: $3,000,000
    Valkary: $2,850,000
    Savage: $1,950,000
    Insurgent Pickup: $1,350,000
    Velum (Elitas Travel): $995,000

Technical: $950,000
    Lectro: $750,000
    Casco: $680,000
    Insurgent: $675,000
    Prison Bus: $550,000
    Karin Karuma (Armoured):$525,000
    Vapid Guardian: $375,000
    Dingy (Dock Tease): $125,000
    Karin Karuma: $95,000
    Mesa: $87,000
    Declass Buritto: $65,000
    Dinka Enduro: $48,000
    Boxville: $45,000
    Mule: $32,500

Total: $15,147,500

There are also some non-new Heist Update vehciles for sale at Southern San Andreas Super Autos.

If you don't want to buy some of the above military vehicles, or just need something to buy to get the figure up to $8m, you can buy (and then sell if you like to save space in your garage/s):

Canis Seminole: $30,000
    Bravado Rumpo: $13,000
    Ocelot Jackal: $60,000
    Ubermacht Oracle XS: $82,000
    Benfactor Schafter: $65,000
    Cheval Surgee: $38,000
    Bravado Gresley: $29,000
    Dundeary Landstalker: $58,000
    Pricipal Nemesis: $12,000

Total: $387,000

Grand total: $15,534,500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Great list I saw on gtaforums of all the new vehicles and the price tag.

Will be selling a lot of rebels so lads... Any1 interested in one contact me for more details...

Advertisement