Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Seen on twitter its a free multiplayer weekend so the servers might be more jammed than usual

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone want to do a few hiest later im on ps4 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Anyone want to do a few hiest later im on ps4 by the way

Ill be on later PSN markcahill1985

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Who me? I potentially have one but am reluctant to use it widely as I don't like my voice lol

Well, youll at least never sound as culchie as me so I've got you covered there anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

nc19 wrote: »
    hopefully mine is waiting for me at home......

I think this elusive headset is a figment of your imagination at this stage. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Are you sure you're driving stat is low or do you just notice it in lobbies for games? Glitch at the moment that messes up stats in lobbies. Randomly shows me as sunday driver when I know it's maxed in free roam.

hi,

ya i noticed it on the heist board when i was sorting out who was doing what job and spotted my driving stat was very low.maybe it was just a glitch

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

After losing 250k on a 5 lap criminal records challenge.

No idea why, I'm certain it was the right race & I beat the time no problem.

Tried another one and its working ok again :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kenjataimu wrote: »

Will be on it a bit for some messing around. Could do heists, could hover two tanks with cargobobs and have a mid air flying tank fight. Either or...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

anyone on now for heists? same craic as last nite , can't find anyone

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

nkay1985 wrote:
    I think this elusive headset is a figment of your imagination at this stage. 

IT'S HERE!!!

just have to figure out how to pair it to the ps3 and it's on like donkey Kong. ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Woo Hoo!!
    Hurry up and get on, we are doing stuff here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Kenjataimu wrote: »

Set up second character and did two of these well within time. Official rockstar and all that but both times I lost money. Sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Set up second character and did two of these well within time. Official rockstar and all that but both times I lost money. Sick.

Seems to be a slight glitch with them.

You probably can get your money back by doing more of them.

I did it right 7 times after it messed up the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Big shout out to johnny reynolds for helping get my tennis challenge and then suggesting i try the 250k challenge which i could never find a legit one. Went in and first one on the list was CR 3.30. Did it twice and made half a mil in 4 minutes. Got kicked from online then. Sound Johnny, wouldn't have even tried it anymore!

Woo Hoo!! Hurry up and get on, we are doing stuff here!!

on now

sheehy83 wrote:
    Big shout out to johnny reynolds for helping get my tennis challenge and then suggesting i try the 250k challenge which i could never find a legit one. Went in and first one on the list was CR 3.30. Did it twice and made half a mil in 4 minutes. Got kicked from online then. Sound Johnny, wouldn't have even tried it anymore!

I'm running low on funds. must try this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Are the 250k challenges next gen only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hoping to connect to ps3 in a minute.

Still bloody trying.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

It was glitching like mad on me tonight. Cars were all over the place. There were a good few of us killing each other at the airport, I died, respawned and the map was empty. There was nobody anywhere near the airport.

Max, thanks for the invite but my loading buggered up cab you or one of the other fellas send another invite please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

i find that when a heist is cancelled, i'm thrown out of the building. i don't leave by the door but seem to go by the window

i rejoin the session as i'm falling from whatever floor the apt was on and the 'chute is never equipped in time. was funny the first time but gets expensive to waste armour like this. is it a glitch or a cheat someone is doing to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

i find that when a heist is cancelled, i'm thrown out of the building. i don't leave by the door but seem to go by the window

i rejoin the session as i'm falling from whatever floor the apt was on and the 'chute is never equipped in time. was funny the first time but gets expensive to waste armour like this. is it a glitch or a cheat someone is doing to me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

nc19 wrote: »
    I'm running low on funds. must try this....

Was that you on the Prison Break heist just now? I lied, I had no idea what I was getting into. :pac:

Was that you on the Prison Break heist just now? I lied, I had no idea what I was getting into. 

did yourself proud

Was that you on the Prison Break heist just now? I lied, I had no idea what I was getting into. :pac:

Didn't stop you from fighting your way back out, nice one :D

That prison break went quite well (death magnet (me))

monkeynuz wrote: »
    That prison break went quite well (death magnet (me))

Not a single life lost either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Did you ring my doorbell? I was on another screen but heard it through the headphones. Have to get a mic... :D

Advertisement