Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Found myself in a sticky situation on my own on the beach which started ou to be me sniping a lad for sport turned into all his Lil friends joining in for the fun done my best sniped the weakest and hid on the powerful changed my chat to everyone and the laugh I was having is priceless everytime I killed one or two of them they went mental (all yanks N this and N that) but only 10-15 mins in 3 heroes joined me in my adventure and rescued me from a warzone and fought like men on a mission blackgator zanatoo and potsy I commend u all great to see the crew coming to the rescue :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Did you ring my doorbell? I was on another screen but heard it through the headphones. Have to get a mic... :D

Yeah, with a three star wanted level and ye wouldn't lemme in!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Yeah, with a three star wanted level and ye wouldn't lemme in!!!

:pac:

Sorry. Couldn't see what was happening. I use my monitor to flip between PS3 and PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Im almost lvl 70

So question is... Tank for 1.5m or Hydra for 3m?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I don't know what's up lately but I can never join a chat party when I'm invited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Im almost lvl 70

So question is... Tank for 1.5m or Hydra for 3m?

Don't have a tank, but most of the lads who do have one seem to rarely use it - or so they say! Think they're a bit handy to blow up now with the homing missiles and proximities.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I don't know what's up lately but I can never join a chat party when I'm invited.

Has been all over the place for me last couple of days as well. Can't hear some people in normal lobby which is very unusual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Would be great that if you are setting up a heist you could be in free mode until people join

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've the tank and the Hyrda and find I use the tank more. It's great for missions and defending yourself if people start attacking. I was told a while back the tank is a waste but I always use it and glad I bought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Anyone on on PS3 tonight?

• Advertisement

The prison break heist is still whats on the board for me, so Im thinking of setting up the missions with a view to doing the finale once again on hard (extra rp/cash) and with an equal 25% (cause I'm not a tightarse, *coughNC19cough* :D ) to either the crew I had the pleasure of running with last night, or the crew I had the equal pleasure of running with a few nights back.
    At some stage, if yer interested ;)

The prison break heist is still whats on the board for me, so Im thinking of setting up the missions with a view to doing the finale once again on hard (extra rp/cash) and with an equal 25% (cause I'm not a tightarse, *coughNC19cough* :D ) to either the crew I had the pleasure of running with last night, or the crew I had the equal pleasure of running with a few nights back.
    At some stage, if yer interested ;)

I'm heading on now. Well up for that.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I'm heading on now. Well up for that.

Change of plans so I'll be on myself in a few actually too.

Also, Mr Mafioso, Meant to say, but forgot, yer voice is extremely quiet, Ive to turn chat up to the last to hear you well. Nc arrived last night and nearly blew the head off me :D

If you've a full headset (headphones/mic) Id recommen checking your microphone settings and putting them to three or four. If its an earpiece, put it to five. Echo cancellation works wonders too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

The prison break heist is still whats on the board for me, so Im thinking of setting up the missions with a view to doing the finale once again on hard (extra rp/cash) and with an equal 25% (cause I'm not a tightarse, *coughNC19cough*  ) to either the crew I had the pleasure of running with last night, or the crew I had the equal pleasure of running with a few nights back. At some stage, if yer interested 

every single time (all 1 million of them) previously I divided the cash out 40% me 20% you lot except the time we actually manage to finish the feckin thing!!!

anywho, I'm on shortly and will gladly help you

for 50%

lol

nc19 wrote: »
    every single time (all 1 million of them) previously I divided the cash out 40% me 20% you lot except the time we actually manage to finish the feckin thing!!!

anywho, I'm on shortly and will gladly help you

15% that time you are the Ryanair of heist leaders!!
    Coming online now :D

Eurgh, cmon and call, lester -.-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Change of plans so I'll be on myself in a few actually too.

Also, Mr Mafioso, Meant to say, but forgot, yer voice is extremely quiet, Ive to turn chat up to the last to hear you well. Nc arrived last night and nearly blew the head off me :D

If you've a full headset (headphones/mic) Id recommen checking your microphone settings and putting them to three or four. If its an earpiece, put it to five. Echo cancellation works wonders too.

I'll check that out, i have problems hearing you a lot of the time too :(

Also, Mr Mafioso, Meant to say, but forgot, yer voice is extremely quiet, Ive to turn chat up to the last to hear you well. Nc arrived last night and nearly blew the head off me 

funny u say that cos you were quiet for me but max was clear.....

nc19 wrote: »
    funny u say that cos you were quiet for me but max was clear.....

Yeah, it may be my own prob.. Any hoo, youve an invite :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Anyone on on PS4 now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

40 for Host, 20 for members is actually the fairest cut for all. the last few heists, host kicks in 60-100k and makes no money from the setup missions while other members makes about 20k a mission. By the finale, host can be down average of 80k while the members are up 80k.

Actually the default 55% to leader and 15 to the members is the way to get the most equal cut but i wouldn't give anyone less than 20%

I remember the talk of host keeping 100% ...; has this happened "in crew" yet? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I remember the talk of host keeping 100% ...; has this happened "in crew" yet? :D

Must have been bogus, Can't seem to give yourself more than 70, believe me I've tried :D

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Must have been bogus, Can't seem to give yourself more than 70, believe me I've tried :D

Haha.. I'm sure you have. I haven't hosted any yet so couldn't be sure.
    Maybe you need to do them all first before the option opens up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I did my good deed for the day - Killing Hitler.

The little divil was disguised an elderly woman. Some chancer.

8lMvNnW.jpg?1

Well that was a really productive four hours or whatever we spent! Great laugh lads but I'm sure I'll be regretting it when I'm up for work in just over four hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Keno wrote: »
    I did my good deed for the day - Killing Hitler.

The little divil was disguised an elderly woman. Some chancer.

8lMvNnW.jpg?1

Kinda attractive

Yrah, I wasn't expecting to have to do all thr setups.. And the invite troubles where some pain. Three times I dropped 40k and each time there was a problem so I gave up and we went messing. Mad crack so it was :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I joined a random heist last night doing the prison break. Only 2 of us had mics and the person playing the demolition hadn't done it before, so I was talking them through it. When we finished one of the other 2 who hadn't said a word pinged me asking if I'd skype. So I figured, frak it, why not?

Spent the next 3 hours playing with the 2 guys + another of their friends churning through my own "leadership" of the prison break which was great. Got enough cash to buy my Armoured Karin too.

Advertisement