Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

You cheated on us..? :(

I bet you think of them everytime you drive that car..harlot! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Ill clear out the boring old setups with randomers and when I have the finale waiting on me, I'll definitely send out the invites.

Btw, Mr Mafioso, if you haven't done your own heist yet, I'll be happy to help.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just tried doing the "steal the car from the boat" thing with some Boardsies who kept getting killed trying the get the documents from the police station. Easiest fking job there is :rolleyes: Then they disconnected...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hey guys, I just picked this up on PS4. I transferred my character and have a Lvl52 online character.
    Would anyone be up for playing together. I have a Mic etc and would be well up for trying a heist if someone has the patience to play with a guy who hasn't really played in 15 months :)

PSN ID: GenericDreadHead

Shiminay wrote: »
    Just tried doing the "steal the car from the boat" thing with some Boardsies who kept getting killed trying the get the documents from the police station. Easiest fking job there is :rolleyes: Then they disconnected...

I think they run when they're supposed to just walk. Probably with a rocket launcher on their shoulder too :D
    Get out of the cruiser, walk in, walk out, no running, no drawn weapons, no staring at yer one at the counter, get in the cruiser, drive away slowly. You actually can't go wrong like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Daily challenges yesterday were very easy. Play golf, sell a car to Simeon and take part in a parachuting mission. Did it all in a solo session, 3000 RP and 25000 for completing the challenges.

Nearly 6000 for the car I sold to him and 2000 for the parachuting mission. Topping it off by selling a Baller to Los Santos Customs for 9000. Then I entered a public lobby and got 3000 out of a crate followed by 2000 for good behaviour.

So dossing about in the online for about twenty minutes and I made roughly 47000 dollars. Not bad considering I wasn't doing missions or chasing bounties. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Worst part of random people in heists, people leaving just as you get to the location :(

CSSE09 wrote: »
    Worst part of random people in heists, people leaving just as you get to the location :(

I'd be up for a heist, I'm online but all the invites, no-one has mics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'd be up for a heist, I'm online but all the invites, no-one has mics

Just sent you a psn friend request.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

250k Challenges are back up, don't know what's wrong though, I did one fine and I've lost the last three (even though I beat the challenge time?!!), I only have 500k left!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Going on ps3 now if anyone's interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

If you decide to take a 55% cut on Prison Break, I will message you and politely say "hey, what's with the 15% man, bump it up like a good chap"
    If you reply "no, take it or f*ck off"
    I will most definitely parachute into the chopper blades at the very end.

Would anyone be up for doing the Prison Heist from the start with me around 7.30?
    I'm GenericDreadHead on PS4, I don't really care who's the Leader or whatever

Daily objectives finally got the better of me. Wheelie for 10 seconds? Computer says "No.."

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Daily objectives finally got the better of me. Wheelie for 10 seconds? Computer says "No.."

Give up, you should not, young Padawan (I'm not a star wars fan, dunno if that made sense)

Anyway, get a sanchez or bati, whatever and head to the air port. Wheelie from one end to the other on the runway and you will hit 10 seconds before it finishes. That's how I got it.

Too late Jedi Master Sheehy, was yesterday's challenge. I tried, was at the airport for a good while I just couldn't keep the wheelie, front wheel kept dropping on me.

Ah balls unlucky man. heading on now to do (hopefully) my 3 challenges and will be back on later tonight to finish the final heist.

Ah collect a bloody ammo drop. I was gonna give up as in not waiting around for a crate drop. Quick google said merryweather ammo drop is what the challenge is for. Another day closer to the monthly reward!

Coming on it a bit now, purely to act the maggot. I really feel like acting the witchety grub :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

TherapyBoy wrote: »

Yeah, I had a go at that too. Easy, I thought...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Managed to eventually get the Humane Labs Heist earlier, though it took a while on hard. Will probably get both Insurgents now, especially since one doesn't take up room in your garage. Don't think I'll get the Valkyrie, but if I was gonna choose between that and the Hydra I'd probably choose the chopper for the craic with the crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Shiminay wrote: »

The muppet I was with being the cop was not a Boardsie and kept going into the police station guns blazing.
    It is the easiest bit of the setup, steal the cop car, lose the wanted level, go to the station and get the prison times but this guy kept running in with his gun. All you have to do is call 911 to get the police then shoot them and take the cruiser.

I played the same mission with some randomers before that and they were a bunch of kids, they wouldn't deliver the car to the spot, they all wanted to have a go at driving it for no reason so I called the cops to our location to piss them off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Have a look at this
    http://www.theladbible.com/albums/evening-ladness-575/image/b6d10bd0-d0b8-11e4-a47a-d4ae52c74096

I've my consoles set up to a projector but nothing this big!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Have a look at this
    http://www.theladbible.com/albums/evening-ladness-575/image/b6d10bd0-d0b8-11e4-a47a-d4ae52c74096

I've my consoles set up to a projector but nothing this big!

I wonder would a local cinema allow you to hire out a screen at a time/night when they sell very few tickets and do this. I'm sure you can hire screens etc but not so sure they're allow you hook up your PS3 or whatever. Be fcuking deadly. Get a few lads to chip in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Managed to eventually get the Humane Labs Heist earlier, though it took a while on hard. Will probably get both Insurgents now, especially since one doesn't take up room in your garage. Don't think I'll get the Valkyrie, but if I was gonna choose between that and the Hydra I'd probably choose the chopper for the craic with the crew.

You'd be better off getting the Savage. The Valkyrie has no weapons available to the pilot. The explosive rounds a great on the Savage as well.

DubDJ wrote: »
    You'd be better off getting the Savage. The Valkyrie has no weapons available to the pilot. The explosive rounds a great on the Savage as well.

Yeah, I'll probably be getting that anyway, but I'm mank at shooting with a chopper (i.e. buzzard). Just reckon the Valkyrie would be a bit of craic with three others on the hunt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

The Valkyrie would be a good crew chopper, I'm half tempted to get it myself.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    The Valkyrie would be a good crew chopper, I'm half tempted to get it myself.

Seems to be able to take a bit of a beating too, took a few hits from buzzards in the last HL heist, so I imagine she's sturdy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

She ain't sturdy at all. One hit from a homing missile and you're f*cked. The range on the co-pilot gunner seat is not great.

You'll never beat the buzzard with a good co-pilot firing the missiles and players in cars below.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Any one having PSN issues tonight ?
    I get online no prob but after 5 mins keep getting signed out of PSN trying to do the 3rd daily objective its very annoying!

Advertisement