Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    The Valkyrie would be a good crew chopper, I'm half tempted to get it myself.

I'm put off from getting it after seeing how hopeless people are at shooting from in in the heist

The cannons on the Savage are just mental

Go to 1:35 in this video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Can we get a 4th there for the Prison Break from Scratch? GenericDreadHead on PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm put off from getting it after seeing how hopeless people are at shooting from in in the heist

The cannons on the Savage are just mental

Go to 1:35 in this video

I've watched that guy's vids before, his accent is absolutely horrendous. I think I actually hate him.

Anyway, I think I'm going to buy ALL the choppers, and when I'm a broken, bloodstained, bullet-riddled mess......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

The Valkyrie is crap. I bought one after doing the humane labs heist cos it took a right battering from buzzards. In free roam a few shots from the police chopper has it smoking and it goes down shortly after.

I've been hounding rockstar about it, at just shy of 3 million it isn't cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

guil wrote:
    The Valkyrie is crap. I bought one after doing the humane labs heist cos it took a right battering from buzzards. In free roam a few shots from the police chopper has it smoking and it goes down shortly after.

The savage is pretty much the same. Can't get any length of flying out of it if the cop's are shooting you but the cannon and rapid fire missiles kinda make up for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Is the Hydra easily taken down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Noooooooooooooooo! "Challenges are currently down for maintenance." Looks like that's the end of the easy money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Same for me here , anything else we can do to make easy money ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Anybody else unable to get online?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like the game missed a few files while loading. Restarting the game fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Is the Hydra easily taken down?

I took two missile hits while escaping from the aircraft carrier, and it kept on flying.

But it might be different outside a heist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Anyone for the Series A heists on xbox 360.. Epicfool99

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Benzino wrote: »
    Anybody else unable to get online?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like the game missed a few files while loading. Restarting the game fixed it.

Has been really bad for me tonight (ps4). Kept getting kicked from everything. Shutdown completely and trying again now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Damn you glitchers! Can't get on at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Says all services are up on their support page. Perhaps restart the game. For me it seemed to miss a step while loading and then I couldn't get online at all as a result (mind you it loaded 4 times faster than normal). A restart sorted it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Had to do the 10 second wheelie for my daily challenge earlier, was down the airport and ordering a bike to do it on when some randomer decides to shoot at me, which followed in a two hour battle and about 10 different players all killing each other. Luckily I had two of the crew for backup. I love how unpredictable Online is, it was chaos for the last 45 minutes. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DubDJ wrote: »
    Had to do the 10 second wheelie for my daily challenge earlier, was down the airport and ordering a bike to do it on when some randomer decides to shoot at me, which followed in a two hour battle and about 10 different players all killing each other. Luckily I had two of the crew for backup. I love how unpredictable Online is, it was chaos for the last 45 minutes. :D

Your welcome, I had to leave early though. Think my live sub is up tonight and won't get a renewal till next week, so until then lads, take it handy, and if ya get it handy, take it twice ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Your welcome, I had to leave early though. Think my live sub is up tonight and won't get a renewal till next week, so until then lads, take it handy, and if ya get it handy, take it twice ;)

Maybe this site might be useful/helpful for you: http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn

If you want to make some money, try this out http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/unlimited-bounty-glitch.1265111/

Unlimited Bounty Glitch
    Works on PS4 and XBox One

Player 1: (-$, +RP) This is who is setting the bounties and claiming them as well. They are also the person who is signing out.
    Player 2: (+$) This is who is getting killed. They are the host of the Invite Only Session.

Step 1: Player 1 sets the bounty on Player 2, and Player 1 kills Player 2.
    Step 2: Player 1 opens the Interaction Menu, then goes to Inventory>Cash>Share Cash From Last Job, and gives Player 2 100% of the money.
    Step 3: Player 1 signs out of PSN/XBL and signs back in to PSN/XBL.
    Step 4: Once Player 1 is signed back in, Player 2 invites them to the game.

Repeat the process from Step 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Thanks max, but I've a two day session coming up, then another on Sunday, so I'm just wait till next week and get a new 3 month sub. No point renewing tomo and be gone for half the week. Having said that, I'll probably renew it anyway when I'm bored :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Unlimited Bounty Glitch
    Works on PS4 and XBox One

That seems like an awful of work when you can just do Jobs for 20k+ on hard, and is fun.

3 of us did about 6 jobs last night and I was banking 130k after the session, probably about 90 mins worth of play.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    That seems like an awful of work when you can just do Jobs for 20k+ on hard, and is fun.

3 of us did about 6 jobs last night and I was banking 130k after the session, probably about 90 mins worth of play.

I was duping cars and made a million in about 20 or so minutes

• Advertisement

There was a time I was banging my head off a rock and making millions in about 10 minutes :pac:

I miss those days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

There was a time I was banging my head off a rock and making millions in about 10 minutes :pac:

I miss those days :(

Bettin on races is back we tried it last nite and like all glitches on gta this was not to be... Hopefully somewhere somehow someone somebody to love I mean somebody will find a glitch wit it again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I got that, spend 8 million on heist ****e trophy finally, suck my Johnny, Reynolds!

100% again bitches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Not the 20 mins I spent with ya attempting to dupe a car! :pac:

I got that, spend 8 million on heist ****e trophy finally, suck my Johnny, Reynolds!

100% again bitches.

Crazy fool!

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Not the 20 mins I spent with ya attempting to dupe a car! :pac:

Nope, was with a friend, he could never get it to work, it finally worked for him.
    He had a Panto all modded up, sells for about $110K so we were taking turns duping it and saving it in our garages then selling them.
    It was pretty easy and fastish

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

100% again bitches.

Yer a weekend too late boss! I wonder will anyone else join us cool kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Nope, was with a friend, he could never get it to work, it finally worked for him.
    He had a Panto all modded up, sells for about $110K so we were taking turns duping it and saving it in our garages then selling them.
    It was pretty easy and fastish[/quote

How does one go about duping , is it easy enough to do ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Mr Freeze wrote:

with me??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

nc19 wrote: »
    with me??

I don't think that's Meath's Boards username. Could be wrong though.

What happened at the end of the last setup there? Did you decide it was time to head or get disconnected or something?

Advertisement