Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

nkay1985 wrote: »
    PS3 heads, heading on now for about an hour if anybody is around.

Had to wait for the TV to become free! Your session is full, can't join it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Tried to finish the Prison Heist, yep, still on that first one, but couldnt get any crew members to join :(

Tried to finish the Prison Heist, yep, still on that first one, but couldnt get any crew members to join :(

Max, are you still ps3?

Cienciano wrote: »
    Max, are you still ps3?

Yeah but only on weekends due to the custody order by the judge ;) lol
    I'm normally on it on Fridays and Saturdays

I just did a job with heavy2ndarmor, the randomer we were playing with yesterday. See? It pays to be nice to randomers!

• Advertisement

DTA my friend, D...T...A ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Cienciano wrote: »
    I just did a job with heavy2ndarmor, the randomer we were playing with yesterday. See? It pays to be nice to randomers!

Yeah he was cool. I'd have no bother playing with him again. We saw you come online but had just got four Boardsies together.

Was just on the final setup and then the Humane Labs heist with Jazzer, Niall and LCasey. Was good craic, unfortunately my connection dropped twice while in the helicopter gunner seat. i then swapped to the ground team and no connection issues. I accidentally grenaded lcasey for his second life the first attempt and then we got fully through to escaping through the tunnel on the second attempt but he couldn't find the tunnel - think the marker must have disappeared when i went through it. A good heist so far and definitely not too easy.

Hopefully be on tomorrow night but it could well be Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

PS3 heads, heading on now for about an hour if anybody is around.

Sooo close on that last attempt of Humane :(

We'll give it another bash tomorrow night i hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

How do you do the full heist? I only seem to be getting bits and pieces of ones but never get to finish them.

hefferboi wrote: »
    How do you do the full heist? I only seem to be getting bits and pieces of ones but never get to finish them.

Yeah most often it's the setups that you'd be involved in, just on the law of averages. Three to four setups per one heist. And I guess that once people are on the final heist, they tend to stick at it until it's done.

If you get in on the setups with a particular person, they'll try to accommodate you, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Yeah he was cool. I'd have no bother playing with him again. We saw you come online but had just got four Boardsies together.

Was just on the final setup and then the Humane Labs heist with Jazzer, Niall and LCasey. Was good craic, unfortunately my connection dropped twice while in the helicopter gunner seat. i then swapped to the ground team and no connection issues. I accidentally grenaded lcasey for his second life the first attempt and then we got fully through to escaping through the tunnel on the second attempt but he couldn't find the tunnel - think the marker must have disappeared when i went through it. A good heist so far and definitely not too easy.

Hopefully be on tomorrow night but it could well be Thursday.

Ah lads ya want to be playing them on hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

hefferboi wrote: »

Are you playing with a crew or randomers?
    You need to own a high-end apartment to start your own heist, that way you will ensure you get to do the full setup and the actual heist at the end, it's very difficult with randomers, a lot of waiting around trying to get people to join.

If you're just accepting invites then it's hit and miss. Some people will invite you to do the setup and heist in sequence, others won't. Some just won't complete it in the one sitting.

Just ignore all the setup invites and you will have a better chance at doing the heist itself. Being in a crew is far easier to get them up and running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Every time I try to do a job In online it says disconnected and I get kicked back to story ??

Cheers for that lads. Good crew for lcasey's prison heist and then great that we got the same crew for niall's humane labs heist as we did last night.

I got the bones of $400k between the heist payouts and first time bonuses etc. Nice one! Will pick up my armoured kuruma next time I'm online.

Has anyone seen it in a different colour than black? I think it looks cool but wouldn't mind seeing it in another couple of colours to compare.

Just can't join your game lads. Room full, I join a queue to be notified when there's space and it's gone straight away! Same with game invites

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

nkay1985 wrote:
    I got the bones of $400k between the heist payouts and first time bonuses etc. Nice one! Will pick up my armoured kuruma next time I'm online.

15% for me I hope......

nc19 wrote: »
    15% for me I hope......

Yeah the cheque's in the post. I totally sent it. Keep checking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Want to make things interesting online? Turn chat to Everyone. Holy Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »

I'm still crying laughing here :D:D :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

In the heist set up mission where you've to rob the prison bus. And there's a bit of a shoutout going on with the coppers.... Me and genericreadhead jump aboard it and as we start off somebody else blows up a car right beside us with a rocket launcher....
    Genericreadhead: "Stop, yas are gonna blow up the bus... Ah its fücked lads, I can't turn left..."
    Me: "That's because you're not fückin driving it... I am"

Bus was fine btw.... And my driving of it was fückin spot on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

man, those fools playing music drives me nuts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

In the heist set up mission where you've to rob the prison bus. And there's a bit of a shoutout going on with the coppers.... Me and genericreadhead jump aboard it and as we start off somebody else blows up a car right beside us with a rocket launcher....
    Genericreadhead: "Stop, yas are gonna blow up the bus... Ah its fücked lads, I can't turn left..."
    Me: "That's because you're not fückin driving it... I am"

Bus was fine btw.... And my driving of it was fückin spot on!

These kinds of statements are becoming the norm now :o\

EDIT: Just recalled during the 3rd setup the moment I tried jumping off the crane onto the Cargo ship sans parachute, thinking I could just free-fall down on top of the 2 guards like Detective Frank Drebben

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mc Love wrote: »
    man, those fools playing music drives me nuts!

Was music at first but then 2 americans, 1 white and 1 black started getting very racist. Was bizarre listening to them ask each other for their address so they could meet up and fight, constant back and forth and in the background a bunch of Irish roaring Shaddup at them.

One of them started slagging us saying we only wear mini skirts and knee high socks. One of the lads copped that he was actually talking about Scottish people. Good laugh but definitely only in small doses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Was music at first but then 2 americans, 1 white and 1 black started getting very racist. Was bizarre listening to them ask each other for their address so they could meet up and fight, constant back and forth and in the background a bunch of Irish roaring Shaddup at them.

One of them started slagging us saying we only wear mini skirts and knee high socks. One of the lads copped that he was actually talking about Scottish people. Good laugh but definitely only in small doses.

Well myself and Micky did a setup with one portuguese lad with no mic and an american hick - funny listening to him muttering and hollaring at whoever was out back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I think it was actually the black guy who was using the N word constantly and the white guy questioned him about why he does it and it started from there. Very funny though...

"KNOCK, KNOCK....?"

Trevor: "Hey... I've been seeing unauthorised aircraft move through Trevor Philips airspace..."

Aaaaand that's the last I've ever heard of that on PS4.
    These come up all the time on PS3, what gives? I've put in a lot of few roam hours since the update and haven't had a single plane takedown mission come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I was finally able to sell two of the three Adder's stashed away in my second characters garage last night lads. A handy 1.2 million!
    I couldn't sell any of my first characters duped cars, but my friend said he'd sold six of them.
    It might be worth trying yourselves if you have any dodgy motors lying around.
    I crashed them into the LSC wall so that they'd need a repair and I got the option to sell or repair. I chose sell!
    Hope this helps some of you get some dollars, good luck.

Edit.
    I should have said, this was on the 360. I haven't tried it on the PS4 yet.

I was finally able to sell two of the three Adder's stashed away in my second characters garage last night lads. A handy 1.2 million!
    I couldn't sell any of my first characters duped cars, but my friend said he'd sold six of them.
    It might be worth trying yourselves if you have any dodgy motors lying around.
    I crashed them into the LSC wall so that they'd need a repair and I got the option to sell or repair. I chose sell!
    Hope this helps some of you get some dollars, good luck.

I've got 5 or 6 Adders in my second character's garage. Can I transfer him over to PS4? Or can you only bring one character across?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I've got 5 or 6 Adders in my second character's garage. Can I transfer him over to PS4? Or can you only bring one character across?

You can indeed transfer your second character across to the PS4, I did it myself.

• Advertisement

You can indeed transfer your second character across to the PS4, I did it myself.

Nice one, I'll give that a go so.

Advertisement