Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Nice one, I'll give that a go so.

Just made $3m from this :)
    Sold 5 of the 6 Adders, for some reason it wouldn't let me sell one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Just made $3m from this :)
    Sold 5 of the 6 Adders, for some reason it wouldn't let me sell one of them.
    Happy days man. I wasn't allowed to sell my final one either for some reason.
    I was delighted to get rid of two though, easy money.
    My PSN account has lapsed so I can't head on and sell my Adders there unfortunately.
    I'll have to try and figure something out.
    I'm delighted I could pass that tip on though, enjoy your coke and hookers!

Happy days man. I wasn't allowed to sell my final one either for some reason.
    I was delighted to get rid of two though, easy money.
    My PSN account has lapsed so I can't head on and sell my Adders there unfortunately.
    I'll have to try and figure something out.
    I'm delighted I could pass that tip on though, enjoy your coke and hookers!

It wasn't even the last one I couldn't sell, just the one particular car. I brought it down second last and there was no option to sell it, I thought it had stopped working or there was a limit to the amount you could sell but I brought it back to my garage, got the other one and sold that no problem :confused:

Thanks anyway, I'm minted now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

What's the 74mb update about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

DakarVert wrote: »
    What's the 74mb update about?

Oh I'd say 2 or 3 minutes, depending on your broadband speed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Oh I'd say 2 or 3 minutes, depending on your broadband speed ;)

I'll put my kettle on :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

I'm on tonight to help with heists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I bought Bloodborne on a whim, fecking class game but I'll have to finish the final heist at some point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Connecting now hopefully if anyone's on to do heists or cause havoc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I need to win a few races with the class sports cars in order to unlock the turbo for my armoured car. Does anybody know how I can find out a list of the sports car races?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

To all my fellow crew members in session tonight due to my lack of connectivity my issues of been kicked every 2 minutes really frustrated me and like a hell bent assassin I unfortunately went rogue and may of killed each of you numerous of times :( and for that I am truly sorry especially sheehy who I tried to dethrone as crew leader :( at the time I felt I had the power in my hands to take over(too much testosterone perhaps)but unfortunately as I sniped blackgator one last time and as a bougy approached our crew leader my loyalties all of a sudden reappeared and I redeemed myself by putting down that outsider and disappeared back into the shadows with our very own lesterphobos with his mugger control watchtower guidance from above told me quietly and politely to SHADDUPP :D :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

SHAUDDDDDDDDUUUUUUPPPPPPP DAVE...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I need to win a few races with the class sports cars in order to unlock the turbo for my armoured car. Does anybody know how I can find out a list of the sports car races?

Win a race in any sports car i.e. Elegy, Jester, etc.

http://www.gta5car.com/vehicles/sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just start the race and then you get to pick what type of car your using eg. sports, super, offeroad. Criminal Records is a short race if you want to try get a few wins quickly.

Davey, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.....i would have been angry and kicked you out of the crew but damn, that Lost Boys soundtrack backed by Boards crew sayings made my night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

You on ps3? If so I'll help you out add me deathmagnet23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Anyone having trouble getting online or is it just me?
    Keep getting "Timed out locating session"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

took me awhile to get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Any way of getting the Daemon motorcycle into your garage? i can get em from gang shootouts but when i take to a mod shop it wont put insurance or tracker option for it.
    on a side note.. any way to make BIG money easily online? or have all the glitches or playlists been patched?? the heists are kinda rubbish. still stuck on bank job one as nobody joins and/or if it does happen people are too crap and die/leave. so i haven't got to do the heists. i may just surrender and keep joining other's

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Any way of getting the Daemon motorcycle into your garage? i can get em from gang shootouts but when i take to a mod shop it wont put insurance or tracker option for it.
    on a side note.. any way to make BIG money easily online? or have all the glitches or playlists been patched?? the heists are kinda rubbish. still stuck on bank job one as nobody joins and/or if it does happen people are too crap and die/leave. so i haven't got to do the heists. i may just surrender and keep joining other's

What console are you on?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

the heists are kinda rubbish. still stuck on bank job one as nobody joins and/or if it does happen people are too crap and die/leave. so i haven't got to do the heists. i may just surrender and keep joining other's

the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

Heists are great - just do them with boardsies. Always plenty of people from the crew online and doing them. Trying to do them with randomers will drive you to drink!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Aye, can't complain about heists having waited so long. I just dip in and out of them, I've had a lot of un, and I'm up over $700k.

They're all over the place in freeroam depending on time of day (on PS4 anyway).
    the heists are kinda rubbish. still stuck on bank job one as nobody joins and/or if it does happen people are too crap and die/leave. so i haven't got to do the heists. i may just surrender and keep joining other's

As per Max's post above, what console are you? If you're on PS4 I'll be on this weekend for a good bit, be glad to do a few with you - my PSN in sig.

Good skit with Bryan online earlier in Freeroam. I reckon if we had six lads and 3 Insurgent pickups it'd be some craic :pac: KERBLAMMO

Like the way I can call the pickup yet let lads use my other Insurgent, could be the makings of serious carnage either way.

(yes, yes, thinly veiled 'I've got so much money I bought BOTH Insurgents!)

Trevor's Heists are rubbish, some of us did them last night and like they said, it was just like doing the regular Trevor Missions.
    Go to the Lost MC place, get some bikes/vans, bring them back to his warehouse.
    Go to the Vagos drug deal, kill them and get their stash, then bring it back to the warehouse.
    Not even a setup for any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Trevor's Heists are rubbish, some of us did them last night and like they said, it was just like doing the regular Trevor Missions.
    Go to the Lost MC place, get some bikes/vans, bring them back to his warehouse.
    Go to the Vagos drug deal, kill them and get their stash, then bring it back to the warehouse.
    Not even a setup for any of them.

i think there may be more from Trevor . Not like there was a big finale either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Holy ****.. the amount of people that need to take breaks to roll joints is a bit mad

have them rolled beforehand ffS!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

After a long lay off from GTA I tried heists for first time. Loving it so far! Though first playthrough I'm prone to making more mistakes. Can't wait to get more into it though.

Nice surprise in this weeks episode of Better Call Saul :)

• Advertisement

Nice surprise in this weeks episode of Better Call Saul :)

Heard about that, looking forward to watching it later :)

Advertisement