Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    It worked for 2 minutes. I had connection problems. Didn't even get chance to test my taco van race.

The Taco Race is deadly. Can't wait to play it with a full lobby.
    Apart from Phobos cheating it was a great race, really enjoyed it.

Impossible to cheat in a GTA race :cool:

All's fair in love, war and GTA races!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Apparently you can place floating props now without glitching, should result in crazier races.

Edit:not sure if the above is true or not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Gonna drunkenly destroy the game tomorrow night.have the missus warned to update it for me tonight when im working so not a min is wasted :D
    haven't had a chance to review updates, but how much for the military outfits masked??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

For anyone still having trouble updating to 1.17 on PS3 try the solution posted here -

http://gtaforums.com/topic/740213-problems-with-installing-the-117-update-ps3/

It basically says to change your DNS settings to

It worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

Left the race so hopefully it loaded. I'm on again now.

• Advertisement

C.M_jc wrote: »
    Left the race so hopefully it loaded. I'm on again now.

Nah, We had to do the same. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

doubledown wrote: »
    For anyone still having trouble updating to 1.17 on PS3 try the solution posted here -

http://gtaforums.com/topic/740213-problems-with-installing-the-117-update-ps3/

It basically says to change your DNS settings to

It worked for me.

Thank you! A lot!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm a little p***ed off right now. I tried to get back in the session and kept accepting your invite Proco but kept getting an error, I didnt even read it properly, thought it was the ususal one but when I read it the 3rd time it said I needed to create a character to join online.
    I tried to select my character but it wouldnt let me, I could only access the other blank character that has only just now done the tutorial.

If I cant get back to my original one I will be really annoyed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Was on there tonight it's a bit glitchy but had a great laugh with kesh in a session. only thing about it was that they're was a fierce lot of racism in our session. kinda ruins the game in my opinion.said I'd stalk kesh while he played some golf so I left that after 5 mins went bak to a session but my weapons wheel wouldn't work I couldn't press pause wouldn't let me and my character kept kicking cars and getting shot by cops.anybody else having this problem

Farty88 wrote: »
    only thing about it was that they're was a fierce lot of racism in our session. kinda ruins the game in my opinion

When anyone spouts that type of chat I usually send Lamar's mugger after them, then Merryweather's goons to annoy them.
    At the same time I proceed to get a jet and kill them repeatedly until they leave... or until I ditch the jet in the most lamest way possible :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

When anyone spouts that type of chat I usually send Lamar's mugger after them, then Merryweather's goons to annoy them.
    At the same time I proceed to get a jet and kill them repeatedly until they leave... or until I ditch the jet in the most lamest way possible :pac:

or just get buckyboy to abuse them back about riding their sister. that usually winds them up :D

Sometimes an error message will state that they were unable to load your character.
    Usually if you go back to single player and start again it'll be ok.

Under no circumstances start a new character in your usual main character slot as it will be erased.
    Even if it looks like its not there, it will 99.999% of the time will be back to normal when you try to load it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'm a little p***ed off right now. I tried to get back in the session and kept accepting your invite Proco but kept getting an error, I didnt even read it properly, thought it was the ususal one but when I read it the 3rd time it said I needed to create a character to join online.
    I tried to select my character but it wouldnt let me, I could only access the other blank character that has only just now done the tutorial.

Don't mean to scare you but there's a new modder character wiper. I saw the vid on YouTube and its on GTA forums . basically what happens is your character doesn't load once. Then your character comes back like everything is ok , then on the 6th time youve logged on and played your character/s are wiped for good. If I find the vid I'll post it.

You didn't attack or annoy any modders lately ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Game is messing up loads today I keep having trouble when I join a session of not being there lol

Is everyone else having problems with lts today?

I've been reading that jet greifers are supposedly getting put into bad sports as you now get bad sport warnings when you blow up personal vehicles with the jet.

So maybe its not a good idea to blow up loads of cars in a short time. :pac:

I keep accepting race invites from Phobos only to be told player no longer in session

Provo I have a blank screen

Proco typo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If he is on your friends list try the 'join game' option from the friends list in the start menu. It sometimes works for me this way when I'm having problems joining a session/lobby.

• Advertisement

Anyone heading on tonight around 9 dannybubble is now equipped with a headset so feel free to abuse and welcome him to the land of speech by giving him few sticky bombs and exploding him muhahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Now now davey boy il av you know il be fully equipped and I've got merryweather behind me (,'')

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I am accepting invites but i keep getting told that the player is no longer in session

I am accepting invites but i keep getting told that the player is no longer in session

+1 exactly what I was getting earlier.

I've been reading that jet greifers are supposedly getting put into bad sports as you now get bad sport warnings when you blow up personal vehicles with the jet.

So maybe its not a good idea to blow up loads of cars in a short time. :pac:

Tested this and you get bad sport warnings when you blow up someones car. :pac: bugger

It's near impossible to get on tonight what's going on atal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    It's near impossible to get on tonight what's going on atal

Must be just you I've been going fine the last hour trying to connect...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Think I'm missing something obvious but where do you get the tactical clothing included in update? cant find in any of the shops.

Ps. Anyone play on 360 anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

For all those looking to lvl up and make money do the LTS playlist...

playlists

Rockstar playlists

The Last Team Standing Event

plus its good craic, far better than endless Rooftop Rumble and other rubbish missions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    For all those looking to lvl up and make money do the LTS playlist...

playlists

Rockstar playlists

The Last Team Standing Event

plus its good craic, far better than endless Rooftop Rumble and other rubbish missions.

I did the LTS playlist and made a fair bit. Also late last night i joined a random LTS. The host made it 4 rounds and i came away with nearly 70,000. It was on the pier with the funfair.

Advertisement