Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's square to change between rockets and cannon.

Yep its the square button, just remember, if you are flying the Valkyrie you have no access to any of the weapons on board so bring a friend or 3 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

We duplicated several cars last night ... There'll be a Ztypes floating around :)

Also - super cars that are in missions can be duped, we done the stinger gt last night from the mission death from above

Yeah I was reading about that, my mate has done up his Zentorno and it sells for $160K.
    We duped it a few times last night taking turns and selling it afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Rgb.ie wrote: »
    We duplicated several cars last night ... There'll be a Ztypes floating around :)

Also - super cars that are in missions can be duped, we done the stinger gt last night from the mission death from above

Loving my new stinger I have to say

Yeah I was reading about that, my mate has done up his Zentorno and it sells for $160K.
    We duped it a few times last night taking turns and selling it afterwards.

Can't sell them on ps4 I don't think, unless I was doing something wrong.

• Advertisement

Depends on which glitch you are doing.
    I use the Rusty Rebel and that allows you to bypass the 45 minute wait and sell your duped car.
    It involves getting your Rebel impounded, setting the car you are duping to Passenger only and parking it against a wall with another car blocking off the drivers seat. You go into your garage to the bike rack and when you get the prompt to select a bike you go to the Party Chat, get someone in the chat to start a mission, when he is in the lobby, you join through the party chat and quickly spam right on the D Pad.
    You'll get a message up to say that if you leave with the bike it will destroy your impounded vehicle. Wait on this screen for 30 seconds then spam X until you are in the cloud going into the mission lobby. Once you are in, wait for the option to leave the lobby and do that, quickly spam Triangle and you should start to glitch around, keep spamming until you glitch into the car you are duping.
    If you dont, get the car owner to move the car around and get out, eventually you will glitch into it

Depends on which glitch you are doing.
    I use the Rusty Rebel and that allows you to bypass the 45 minute wait and sell your duped car.
    It involves getting your Rebel impounded, setting the car you are duping to Passenger only and parking it against a wall with another car blocking off the drivers seat. You go into your garage to the bike rack and when you get the prompt to select a bike you go to the Party Chat, get someone in the chat to start a mission, when he is in the lobby, you join through the party chat and quickly spam right on the D Pad.
    You'll get a message up to say that if you leave with the bike it will destroy your impounded vehicle. Wait on this screen for 30 seconds then spam X until you are in the cloud going into the mission lobby. Once you are in, wait for the option to leave the lobby and do that, quickly spam Triangle and you should start to glitch around, keep spamming until you glitch into the car you are duping.
    If you dont, get the car owner to move the car around and get out, eventually you will glitch into it

Sorry my bad, that's a different glitch to the one mentioned above. That one sounds a lot more hassle but the time bypass makes it worth it id say.

Absolutely, yeah it sounds like a lot but once you get into the swing of it, its pretty quick and easy.
    There is an alternative one which has not worked for me but has worked for my friend where you use the Murietta garage. You park a pegasus vehicle with the back agains the wall, between the 2 garage doors near the Sale sign, you then park the car you are trying to dupe, back first, next to the sale sign and then put your rebel in the middle of the 2. If you bring up your phone and select the middle icon it stops you from going into the garage.
    You then get back a bit and start shooting at the rebel until it goes on fire, as soon as it does, run to the rebel and press Triangle to glitch into it then Triangle to get out and Triangle again to get into the car you are duping.
    Wait there a few seconds and you should glitch into the garage with the car now yours.
    If you call Lester to let the cops turn a blind eye, you wont have to worry about getting a wanted level

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone got the new bike, the 750k one? Is it any better than the Bati/Hakouchu? I likes me bikes, I does, but I don't know if I can justify spending 750k on one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

If you want to really annoy yourself, try delivering the EMP to Humane Labs with randomers. F*cking hell, some people just don't grasp the concept of stealth :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

If you want to really annoy yourself, try delivering the EMP to Humane Labs with randomers. F*cking hell, some people just don't grasp the concept of stealth :mad:

stealth-levels-100_o_921155.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone got the new bike, the 750k one? Is it any better than the Bati/Hakouchu? I likes me bikes, I does, but I don't know if I can justify spending 750k on one.

I was thinking of getting the bike too, but all I've heard is bad reports. Without the nitro boost the bike is nowhere near as fast as an Acuma or Bati. The nitro boost just about brings it up to the speed of an Acuma or Bati, but fools the driver into thinking they're going at warp speed with the funky screen effects. Worst of all the nitro is not even available in races. The only good thing I've heard is that it has amazing handling and sticks to the road in corners etc. I'd avoid it and spend the 1.odd million it'll cost to buy and mod elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

My character is completely **** up . One minuite hes chinese next minuite hes black and hes meant to be white?? And his face keeps changing aswel. Oh and so are his stats , one min hes a street racer next min hes a sunday driver lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

rottie 11 wrote: »
    My character is completely **** up . One minuite hes chinese next minuite hes black and hes meant to be white?? And his face keeps changing aswel. Oh and so are his stats , one min hes a street racer next min hes a sunday driver lol

Is it while you're waiting on a job to start? Are you sure that's not the people joining your session?
    Latest person to join comes up on the screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Same thing on XBOX One.

It's a pain. I'm afraid if the wind changes he will be stuck that way.

Is it while you're waiting on a job to start? Are you sure that's not the people joining your session?
    Latest person to join comes up on the screen.

Na its anytime it happens:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I seem to get stuck in somebody's apartment for ages while the new kid tries on every outfit. :pac:

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Same thing on XBOX One.

It's a pain. I'm afraid if the wind changes he will be stuck that way.

Ya its fairly annoying. Will it be fixed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Yeah, my dude kept changing the other night... Went from white to black to what I assume was Korean... Everything else (clothes tattoos etc) stayed the same.... Can I complain without being labeled a racist? Haha

I think it happened phobos or proco a couple of weeks ago and an email to rockstar got his character customisation option opened again but I can't remember the details or the email address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Ya its fairly annoying. Will it be fixed?

Go to the swap character in the menu (might be called change character can't remember) , re-select the affected character and it should be fixed when you drop back to freemode.

If your character is still ugly, contact Rockstar and they'll fix it so you can edit your characters appearance next time you log on.
    I've the email address saved somewhere if you can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Rockstar services unavailable?

Anyone else not able to get online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I've the email address saved somewhere if you can't find it.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

My Dukes is gone from my garage now, just disappeared. Is it worth getting on to R*? I was gonna sell it anyway and replace with the Gauntlet as it's an absolute pig of a car to drive. Would like the few bob from selling it tbh.

Johnny, sorry for legging it on you mid-heist, the missus wanted to go to bed. The other two lads will be waiting for an apology :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

the missus wanted to go to bed. The other two lads will be waiting for an apology :pac:

Not even gonna ask... :pac:

Not even gonna ask... :pac:

Better explain for the less intelligent among you and degenerates like Farty and Danny....the telly is in the bedroom and she wanted to sleep. We were heisting with my bros - they don't get apologies as handy!

Ive been trying to set up the station part of prision break with 3 hours. Why do people join and then leave just after it launches?? Im vexed outa my tree tbh

Its because they are trying to get the Cop uniform.
    2 ways of doing it, either play as the cop and complete the heist then go straight into freemode and bring up your phone and select quickmatch for LTS and do some other stuff which I wont go into.
    The other way of doing it is starting the heist as a cop, wait to be told what to do and then quit the game and go into the LTS match.
    Last I read, they patched that and I did try it earlier but failed so looks like it has been fixed but people will still try it because they dont bother reading if its been patched or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Better explain for the less intelligent among you and degenerates like Farty and Danny....the telly is in the bedroom and she wanted to sleep. We were heisting with my bros - they don't get apologies as handy!

Jeeeeeeeeez Frankie we get the point dnt harp on bout you been whipped and all that it's not cool

Advertisement