Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If you're using the one that came with the PS4 there is a tiny on/off switch on the mic itself, I only noticed it yesterday. Are you sure it's not set to off?

Nah its Xbox One :(

I'm gonna have a look at it again and see if there is any damage to it as I have read that they get damaged easily because the slots are a bit tight(oooh eeer)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Did he look like a black Ron Perlman by any chance?

that's exactly what he looked like. Haha I thought of his face straight away when it happened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

monkeynuz wrote:
    Unless of course the crew member is a knob and keeps killing you for no reason in between sections and blows up your heist car so next section you don't have it, was helping jazzer yesterday and a prick kept on at me, got boring in the end and I had to leave jazzer high and dry. Won't be heisting with certain crew from now on.

was that me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

nc19 wrote: »
    was that me?

Probably

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

monkeynuz wrote:
    Probably

if it was me I thought you were trying to run me over for the laugh so I blew up the car. Soz.

As for being a knob......dead right!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Got a Western Daemon as a personal vehicle and I love it for two reasons. Firstly, I like the style and handling of the bike itself. Secondly, I like that any time I leave it unattended, someone tries to steal it not understanding it's a personal vehicle until they end up sitting on the passenger seat. :pac:

Only costs 250 dollars to replace after landing it in a river if you get too cocky while driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Cheers to Lucky Finigan, who helped us (me and the bros) out with the last bit of the Series A heist. We had been trying it for ages with some little annoying scrote from England, who kept pointing out I was dying all the time on the way up to Trevor's. He was supposed to be the gunner in the Technical, protecting us, but no he was shooting the vans as we were trying to drive them. Anyway, once the heavy breathing began we bade him a less than pleasant goodbye, along came Lucky and we finished it first go! Hon the BRDS!

Got a Western Daemon as a personal vehicle and I love it for two reasons. Firstly, I like the style and handling of the bike itself. Secondly, I like that any time I leave it unattended, someone tries to steal it not understanding it's a personal vehicle until they end up sitting on the passenger seat. :pac:

Only costs 250 dollars to replace after landing it in a river if you get too cocky while driving.

It's a cool bike to cruise around on, way better than the Hexer and just a better look about it.

It's a cool bike to cruise around on, way better than the Hexer and just a better look about it.
    I agree, it's the first time in a while I've ever thought "I'll just go cruising." Usually I'm out to make money, do missions, troll some trolls, whatever. After I dropped the money modding it I just drove around the coastal motorway until I got invited to a heist. Love the paint job as well.

I agree, it's the first time in a while I've ever thought "I'll just go cruising." Usually I'm out to make money, do missions, troll some trolls, whatever. After I dropped the money modding it I just drove around the coastal motorway until I got invited to a heist. Love the paint job as well.

Found one myself a while back. Was cool and the paint jobs for it look class. I sold it and the hexer there the other night to make room for more cars I wanted. I still have the inovation there which I really like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

So not only does my mic/Headset break today, I can hear people but they cant hear me talk, then during a mission with Mr Freeze and friends, I am in my chopper and my controller stops working, crashing the chopper into a building :(

Max is a terrible pilot and an even worse conversationalist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

redshoes15 wrote: »
    Lads can anyone advise on a
    'The Rockstar game services are unavailable right now. Please return to GTA V and try again later' alert when trying to play online? PS3, been like this since lastnite. Im a bit of a newbie around these parts.
    Thanks in advance

It means what it say's. There was an update yesterday so RS's servers were busy downloading 4.7GB of data to millions of users at the same time. Keep trying and you'll get on eventually.

I don't know if your new to GTA or not but network problems are far too common an issue. I'm really surprised it doesn't get more media attention, the fact that at €70+ a game and +90 Million copies sold, they can't/won't provide a stable gaming network. It's a friggin' disgrace!

6 months later and I am still trying to get my account unblocked by Sony so if any of you guys are on twitter, I would really appreciate it if you could retweet my last tweet, my twitter name is @MaurizioC
    I've posted on here in the Playstation forum too and I have posted on other game forums hoping I can finally get unblocked.

Would love the help!

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

6 months later and I am still trying to get my account unblocked by Sony so if any of you guys are on twitter, I would really appreciate it if you could retweet my last tweet, my twitter name is @MaurizioC
    I've posted on here in the Playstation forum too and I have posted on other game forums hoping I can finally get unblocked.

Would love the help!

Thanks guys

Just gave ya retweet there hope it gets sorted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone wanna help me do the Prison break heist? On now on ps4 if anyone wants to play psn name markcahill1985

Anyone wanna help me do the Prison break heist? On now on ps4 if anyone wants to play psn name markcahill1985

I'm on there now lad if you need people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Finally managed to get the prision break setup all done last night. Invited randomers to the finale and got all decent players . I was the pilot . Attempt 1 I crashed the plane. Attemp 2 I was pilot again and did ok until the end when you have to parachute onto the beach, well I hit the ground 2 hard :O was noted ha. Attemp 3 crashed the plane again lol was the same 3 players each time. I seriously need to practice my flying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Anyone want a hand on ps3 now let me know I am happy to jump in where needed deathmagnet23

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Cant get this into garage in gta online. Wont store it. Is there a way to, and insure it aswell?

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Cant get this into garage in gata online. Wont store it. Is there a way to and insure it aswell?
    As far as I know there are two ways. One is to do the mission against the Lost where you steal the truck up by the Vinewood sign. Get away from the area and when bikers spawn to chase you, at least a few should be on Daemons. Steal one of them and drive it into your Garage and either pass or fail the mission.

The other way (which requires patience) is to wait for it to be on the list of vehicles that Simeon texts to you anytime you join the Online. Then just start checking every car park in Los Santos and pray for the best. I've been trying to grind out cash to buy a Jet and so I always check the vehicles Simeon wants.

After seeing it was on the list I spent twenty minutes looking for it, found it, lost wanted level, and insured it in Los Santos Customs.

Sorry about the wall of text but those are the only two ways I know you can get it, until Rockstar decides to make it buyable on one of the vehicle sites. Either way best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Thanks aaron. is it an activated mission near hollywood sign?

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Thanks aaron. is it an activated mission near hollywood sign?
    It's a Contact mission you get invited to, so if you're a high enough level chances are you have either done it already or have it unlocked and will be able to start it from the menu.

I cannot remember what it is called though, so you might have to do a bit of research. Might be handy to bring a friend or two with you. Help keep the bikers off your back while you're stealing the bike and to keep the truck alive while you drive back to your house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Rockstar must have sabotaged the Dukes O'Deaths online.

Once you hop into it, it explodes :D

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Rockstar must have sabotaged the Dukes O'Deaths online.

Once you hop into it, it explodes :D
    April fools day joke they forgot to turn off maybe? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Sick of heists. Either can't get enough to do it or if I join another heist someone leaves or somebody keeps getting killed. Easier to build up money doing normal missions.

Sick of heists. Either can't get enough to do it or if I join another heist someone leaves or somebody keeps getting killed. Easier to build up money doing normal missions.

What platform you on? I'm on PS4, jumping on now, need 1 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

What platform you on? I'm on PS4, jumping on now, need 1 more.

PS4 as well

Any the usual PS3 lads on?
    I am getting on now

PS4 as well

I'm on now looking for one more. Add me if you want, PSN in sig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Any the usual PS3 lads on?
    I am getting on now

Just coming on too! See ye there

Advertisement