Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I can't for the life of me get the hang of that trackify app for the Vans setup.
    Every time I head in the direction of the red spot there's nothing there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Yous are all just plain mean :pac:

If I'm cutting someone in for 25%, they are far less likely to quit if the heist is failed a couple of times. I get the feeling they are trying harder too, far less headless chicken, running and gunning when there's a good wedge to be made.

Some low-level American kid was on the other day and he was made up that he got 25%, that made me happy too. It's nice to be nice lads, loosen the purse strings :D

Reminded me of a (irish) Fás teacher back in Limerick telling the class: "Say what you want. The fact is, you cannot put stripes on a Paddy".

Tight gits the lot of ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

, and I won't be a tight **** like some in here.

I think it's fairly well established that there are no tight ****s 'in here'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Feel free to add me, Irelandoffline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I can't for the life of me get the hang of that trackify app for the Vans setup.
    Every time I head in the direction of the red spot there's nothing there :rolleyes:

Pick one and follow it. Its a pain in the hole especially if you switch cause you think a different one is closer to you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Pick one and follow it. Its a pain in the hole especially if you switch cause you think a different one is closer to you

Yeah, that's probably what I'm doing alright. I'm terrible at it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

So apart from glitching pantos, being killed by my own buzzard after parachuting out of it, passing/failing heists - I finally got my Elitas tshirt, yay whoop whoop, & am still ****e at flying! Only a year after it came out but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

jackrussel wrote: »
    So apart from glitching pantos, being killed by my own buzzard after parachuting out of it, passing/failing heists - I finally got my Elitas tshirt, yay whoop whoop, & am still ****e at flying! Only a year after it came out but still.

Well done delighted for ya... sheehy as crew leader I think it's up to you to start sending out medals for these achievements...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Speaking of hesits I still need to start mine. Anyone on for the full Fleeca hesit later? PS3, and I won't be a tight **** like some in here.

What time you thinking? I'll hopefully be on for a couple of hours by about 21.45.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

On now nkay. Psn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

On now nkay. Psn?

nkay1985. Trying to get on the last five minutes or so.

Add you tomorrow, just finished for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Is it crazy saving up for the Luxor or is the Vestra the best plane to buy? I'm not made of money! :p

Curious; why would you want either? Would you not buy an ould Buzzard/Savage/Hydra?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Is it crazy saving up for the Luxor or is the Vestra the best plane to buy? I'm not made of money! :p

Yes it is! Like Frankie said, you would be better off getting something that you can actually use to fight with.
    No one is ever going to say "Oh sh**, he's got his luxor out and flying towards us, quick before he kills us" but rather "A luxor? Really? *Takes out rocket launcher, blows up Luxor*......Right, where was i? Oh yes, holding up this store"

My purchase order is armored kuruma (whenever I get round to the heists) and then save for the buzzard. Its so much $$$ though. 1.75 mill. I spent the last week doing missions and still only have 400k, most of which will go on the kuruma. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Kuruma is definintely worth getting. Takes a bit of time to get used to the handling, but when you do it's a cracking drive and nearly bulletproof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

My purchase order is armored kuruma (whenever I get round to the heists) and then save for the buzzard. Its so much $$$ though. 1.75 mill. I spent the last week doing missions and still only have 400k, most of which will go on the kuruma. Sigh.

I should be back on the PS3 this weekend, I'll help you get the Karuma without paying for it ;)

Provided they havent patched it yet.
    I both the Valkyrie the other day. Great for Team building exercises like killing randomers :D

The Hydra is next

Bought the Savage the other day. Haven't had much of a spin out in it, but it seems to be fairly cool. Love the Insurgent pickup, it's the balls. Throw someone up in the back of it and just go trolling :pac: Ordinary Insurgent is pretty cool too, they both take some beating.

Curious; why would you want either? Would you not buy an ould Buzzard/Savage/Hydra?

I prefer planes to choppers so that rules the first two out. As for the Hydra well that costs 3m and I only have 1.4m so that will require alot more saving on my part.

• Advertisement

I prefer planes to choppers so that rules the first two out. As for the Hydra well that costs 3m and I only have 1.4m so that will require alot more saving on my part.

Fair enough, I just couldn't ever see myself buying one of those luxury yokes unless I had mega money like Proco or Johnnyreynolds (we're talking 60 odd million each here).

I'd just go rob the plane from the base, it's easy, or rob one of the ones from the airport, for all the use you'd get out of it.

Well I was only just going to buy one just for flying around. Never intended on using it to kill. But other than on clothes, tattoos and haircuts I don't spend much money. I already have a few cars and I only ever use bikes in free roam so I havn't much interest in buying and doing up cars so with little to buy I may just continue to save for the hydra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Fair enough, I just couldn't ever see myself buying one of those luxury yokes unless I had mega money like Proco or Johnnyreynolds (we're talking 60 odd million each here).

30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

One of the lads I play online with (not a boardsie...shock), my wifes cousin.

He went to kill a random who had a bounty on him, killed him got his 5k reward, ran over to the body to pick up the bit of cash that was dropped, expecting 300 or something and got roughly 1,000,000 instead.

How much could he have been carrying if he dropped that much?

I should be back on the PS3 this weekend, I'll help you get the Karuma without paying for it ;)

Provided they havent patched it yet.
    I both the Valkyrie the other day. Great for Team building exercises like killing randomers :D

The Hydra is next

That would be excellent. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    One of the lads I play online with (not a boardsie...shock), my wifes cousin.

He went to kill a random who had a bounty on him, killed him got his 5k reward, ran over to the body to pick up the bit of cash that was dropped, expecting 300 or something and got roughly 1,000,000 instead.

How much could he have been carrying if he dropped that much?

If you are on ps3 or 360 I'd imagine it's some sort of hacked bounties . I didn't think that they were back though.
    Haven't heard much about them since the start of gta online.

Edit : just realised you are talking about dropped money. No idea how that happened so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Edit : just realised you are talking about dropped money. No idea how that happened so.

Ya dropped money, the bounty was only a few k. XBOX One also.

Money dropped when killed must be a percentage of what you are carrying, most people have 5k or less, this fella must have had millions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

Only started playing GTA Online a few days ago. What a game!

It gives a totally new perspective to the classic GTA. The game is truly endless now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The dropped money is a percentage of what you're carrying I think.
    I've gotten between nothing and a few grand from picking the wallets of the dead. It's why I always bank my money, you're getting nothing off of me. :p
    Pov06 wrote: »
    Only started playing GTA Online a few days ago. What a game!

It gives a totally new perspective to the classic GTA. The game is truly endless now :D
    Yeah I liked the online when it came out, then I hated it, then I liked it again and now I'm addicted. Haven't played another game in weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Got a bit of an issue on xb1. I was trying to play a heist a while ago and just as it launched it says heist crew quit. I was playing with an other boardsie and he said it was me that left?? Well anyway I tried again and got 3 randomers to play, was driving to the location when I see in the corner of the screen that they all left and as usual got the message saying its failed .

So gta online is loading again when I get timed out?? So I was blaming the randomers all along when it was probably myself getting kicked .

I have 24mb eircom and its wired , I play fifa online aswel and its always laggy as **** so it has to be my broadband surely?

Advertisement