Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I have 24mb eircom and its wired , I play fifa online aswel and its always laggy as **** so it has to be my broadband surely?
    No not necessarily. Could be a million and one things either at your end or more likely, R*'s end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Scotty # wrote: »
    No not necessarily. Could be a million and one things either at your end or more likely, R*'s end.

It was the same last night aswel. And what about fifa ?? Most days I cant play online.. its laggy as hell on a good day. Also in gta I noticed that im nearly always in the session on my own and when I find a new session everyplayer leaves at the same time after about 2 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

that sounds like its from your end so. my game lags aswell at times, 120mb UPC, but its almost always when in a freeroam session

jackrussel wrote: »
    that sounds like its from your end so. my game lags aswell at times, 120mb UPC, but its almost always when in a freeroam session

I got the bb 2 years ago and ive had nothing but problems since. Considering changing to sky tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I got the bb 2 years ago and ive had nothing but problems since. Considering changing to sky tbh

ya, eircoms bb is shocking, i had it before, 60mb, and it kept dropping the whole time. sky use eircoms lines so i dunno would changing to them make much difference. youd probably find out more in another section on boards on who is the best in yer location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dont go to Sky!

Anywho, have you checked your NAT settings, I had the same issue where I was getting into sessions on my own or missions failing because people left when it was actually my NAT settings that were on Strict!

Dont go to Sky!

Anywho, have you checked your NAT settings, I had the same issue where I was getting into sessions on my own or missions failing because people left when it was actually my NAT settings that were on Strict!

My nat is always open. I wouldnt play if it was strict tbh. Why not go to sky?

jackrussel wrote: »
    ya, eircoms bb is shocking, i had it before, 60mb, and it kept dropping the whole time. sky use eircoms lines so i dunno would changing to them make much difference. youd probably find out more in another section on boards on who is the best in yer location.

The modem would be better I reckon? Il ask in the bb section anyway cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Fair enough, I just couldn't ever see myself buying one of those luxury yokes unless I had mega money like Proco or Johnnyreynolds (we're talking 60 odd million each here).

I bought the swift helicopter, the mil jet and the submarine the time of that betting glitch. I think I use them about twice each. Pity you can't sell them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Lads, I talked her out of it, I don't have to go to Roxette!!

• Advertisement

This was really only a concern of ours back on the PS3, doesn't matter now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

sean1141 wrote: »
    I bought the swift helicopter, the mil jet and the submarine the time of that betting glitch. I think I use them about twice each. Pity you can't sell them!!

The subs would be great craic if you had even a limited amount of torpedoes on them. That and a 'go off radar' for a length of time that's actually worth it, say 5/10 mins (or just have one of those big circle thingies like when the crates are about to drop) but only underwater and if you surface you're spotted.

The Hunt for Red October, GTA style!

Is it over now?

Listen to your heart, you'll know what to do.

Is it over now?

Listen to your heart, you'll know what to do.

She must have had the look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Thanks to max Mafioso last night for running through the first heist with me start to finish. A true gent.

My pleasure, I'll be back again tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I need exactly 20 wins in online races if anyone can help me out later I'd greatly appreciate it... And I have no problem returning the favour.
    If you win the races on a motor bike it counts towards upgrades in all vehicle classes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

I need exactly 20 wins in online races if anyone can help me out later I'd greatly appreciate it... And I have no problem returning the favour. If you win the races on a motor bike it counts towards upgrades in all vehicle classes.

When I race, I race to win.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

nc19 wrote: »
    When I race, I race to win.............

Just wait until there is a rock worth crashing into... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

If you win the races on a motor bike it counts towards upgrades in all vehicle classes.

Open to correction but I think all land races count towards the upgrades. The class referred to in LS Customs is Land / Air / Sea as opposed to Compact / Sport / Super / Bike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I need exactly 20 wins in online races if anyone can help me out later I'd greatly appreciate it... And I have no problem returning the favour.
    I'm looking to get some upgrades myself if you still need a hand? In game name is AbdulAbhaile or as you know me the guy in the jet :D

Purchased the comet the other day. Whats with the handling lol?

What handling?!

What handling?!

On the car man I keep crashing it and spinning out ha its a joke. Nice car and all but im def selling it

On the car man I keep crashing it and spinning out ha its a joke. Nice car and all but im def selling it

I know mate, that was the gag :pac: It's horrendous. Lovely looking yoke, but a pig to steer.

I know mate, that was the gag :pac: It's horrendous. Lovely looking yoke, but a pig to steer.

I taut you were messing alrite :P can u recommend a fast car with good handling for around 150-200k ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I taut you were messing alrite :P can u recommend a fast car with good handling for around 150-200k ?

The Elegy is supposed to be the fastest sports class car, the massacro has better handling imo but is marginally slower but not by much.

I prefer the massacro, not sure how much it costs though.

Think the plain Dinka Jester is about 240k, my favourite sports car, wouldn't bother with the racing version of it. I like and have an Invetero Coquette (138k) too, good car and decent handling. As Proco says, the elegy is probably up there with the best of them and it's free. Not a fan of the Massacro (275k plain) at all.

I have the elegy, just have to win some races now to make it quicker ha. Theres one car I love but its 750k cant remember the name of it now

• Advertisement

Should add the Feltzer is a good car, but I think it looks like the mercs you see the ould wans with rich husbands driving these days.

Advertisement