Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Thanks to savage got the turbo for my armoured kuruma, massive difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

As I've said the last few days that God damn panto is growing on me...
    #loveyourpantoforonly€19990

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I taut you were messing alrite :P can u recommend a fast car with good handling for around 150-200k ?

Vacca. My daily driver.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

We were having some issue with getting into the same lobby and being in the cloud for a long time again tonight, even getting the old Rockstar servers not saving message. Are the servers seperate for the different consoles and PC or are they all on the same one? Was wondering if the fact that the PC version was gonna be out soon tonight, it might have been the issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

So do you think we'll be able to get online today with the PC release?

I've been having a lot of trouble the last few days with online, launching jobs and heists I keep getting errors and if a heist fails and somebody quits it sometimes won't load back into Online free mode and I have to go back to dashboard and start again.

Was online for over two hours last night and all I managed was one setup between the problems and randomers acting the bollix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Quick question lads . I was doing the last part of the humane labs setup where you have to deliver the emp and I was first to arrive at the insurgent so I got in the driver seat. Then on comes one of the randomers and throws me out of the seat and gets in ??? I couldn't throw him out , then I get 2 messages in french.

Then a message came up in the corner of the screen saying players are voting to kick me from the session if I dont improve my behaviour? Even tho its my heist and I did **** all wring??? Are they hackers or something? ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hold down triangle (on ps) instead of tapping it and it drags players out of the drivers seat. They might have had a plan for the insurgent but yeah, heists with randomers very rarely doesn't suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hold down triangle (on ps) instead of tapping it and it drags players out of the drivers seat. They might have had a plan for the insurgent but yeah, heists with randomers very rarely doesn't suck.

Cheers didnt kno that . How can they vote to kick me from my own heist tho? We passed it anyway strangely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

That's easily the worst setup to try with randomers.

Guards found a body.
    Mad_Skillz alerted a scientist.
    COD4Eva alerted a guard.
    Quicksc0p3_King commited suicide.
    xXMW2-LegendXx is a f*cking knob.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wouldn't even try it with randomers to be honest. PUG's suck in every game i've ever played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Have downloaded the patch 3 times at this stage. And just errors out everytime. Taught it might be that weird windows character issue but my username has no funky characters. Guess I won't be playing this today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Quick question lads . I was doing the last part of the humane labs setup where you have to deliver the emp and I was first to arrive at the insurgent so I got in the driver seat. Then on comes one of the randomers and throws me out of the seat and gets in ??? I couldn't throw him out , then I get 2 messages in french.

Then a message came up in the corner of the screen saying players are voting to kick me from the session if I dont improve my behaviour? Even tho its my heist and I did **** all wring??? Are they hackers or something? ??

Is that the one you sneak into the lab without being detected? I arrived at the lab with 3 randoms. Hoped out of the insurgent I was driving and aimed my sniper rifle to take out the guard at the entrance. Just before I took the shot I went flying to the ground. Of course one random took control of the insurgent ended up hitting me and drove right through the entrance alerting security and failing the mission. Obviously didn't listen to the part where we were told to AVOID alerting security.

Nothing better than when that mission gets pulled off flawlessly. If Rockstar releases anymore heists, hope there's more like that that need proper co-ordination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Don't think hackers say it's jus servers acting up I was host of a job this morning and I got same and got kicked... In freemode I keep getting kicked too but I've my suspicions on the mofos that are behind this...

If you are in a mission, other players in it with you can vote to have you kicked by the same way you would in Freemode.
    Seen this happen mostly on missions like Capture as the other team are losing so they vote for someone on the other team to be kicked, dwindling down the team

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Played the "Deliver EMP" with 3 randomers, we hit it the second try, only missed the first cause they didn't realise that a guard was on a patrol route. I just typed the instructions for how to do the map to them and we all flew through it :D Master Race 4 Lyfe :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Question about the Daily Challenges!

When the Heist update first hit, somebody posted here saying do the challenges each day with your primary and secondary GTA Online character for maximum gain.

So I created a second character, got it up to level 15 to unlock Daily Challenges, and now the challenges seems to alternate each day between the 2 characters, I don't get a new set each day for each character.

Is this what is supposed to happen or is it bugged or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭Hoop66

There's been a cock up with the daily objectives recently - mine were sat there all ticked for three days without refreshing. It's only just been resolved.

Still waiting to hear what they're going to do re: missed $ & RP from not being able to do them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

^ I will hold off deleting my secondary character so...

I was going to delete it and see if the challenges start appearing every day again.

Got the 28 day daily bonus Monday. Nice half a million added to my account paid for my new Cheetah. 345349.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I intend to do a run-through of all heists with the same crew soon-ish. Does anyone know how that works in relation to the Fleeca Heist? i.e. if I did it with Billy and Johnny and Bobby join in for the next heist, do they have to have done the Fleeca together?

Not sure if that makes sense!

I intend to do a run-through of all heists with the same crew soon-ish. Does anyone know how that works in relation to the Fleeca Heist? i.e. if I did it will Billy and Johnny and Bobby join in for the next heist, do they have to have done the Fleeca together?

The group of four splits in two and you all do the fleeca job and then join up for the prison heist.

DubDJ wrote: »
    The group of four splits in two and you all do the fleeca job and then join up for the prison heist.

Sound, now to find a squad!

DubDJ wrote: »
    Got the 28 day daily bonus Monday. Nice half a million added to my account paid for my new Cheetah.

Nice man! I tried that, got 2 and half weeks in and missed one day (Stupid Bloodborne!!) so didn't bother anymore. Fair Play!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Would anyone here like to help run through all the 'humaine raid' missions with me? playing with randomer's is IMPOSSIBLE
    PS4 -PSN Nodferatu1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

PS3 or PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

ps4

I'll give you a dig out if I'm on prior to getting my 'All In a Row' thingy started.

I intend to do a run-through of all heists with the same crew soon-ish. Does anyone know how that works in relation to the Fleeca Heist? i.e. if I did it with Billy and Johnny and Bobby join in for the next heist, do they have to have done the Fleeca together?

I have actually taken a week off work in June for some time off but I am also dedicating the time to trying to complete all the Heists in a row too.
    I'll have the place as I'll be house-sitting my parents place while they are away so there will be no interruptions and plenty of booze & Pizza :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Sound, now to find a squad!

Count me in if ya want. I just have to do the last heist again for the all in order but shur if yer goin doin the loyalty thing, I may aswell start over

Advertisement