Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

jackrussel wrote: »
    Count me in if ya want. I just have to do the last heist again for the all in order but shur if yer goin doin the loyalty thing, I may aswell start over

Sound. Probably won't do them all in the one shot, though as the gf doesn't seem to share the love of GTA. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Sound. Probably won't do them all in the one shot, though as the gf doesn't seem to share the love of GTA. :(

If you need help with a heist now I'm just about to go on! I'm on the PS4 by the way.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    If you need help with a heist now I'm just about to go on! I'm on the PS4 by the way.

I'll just ask the boss if he minds me hooking the PS4 up to the screen in the meeting room, hang on :pac:

I'll just ask the boss if he minds me hooking the PS4 up to the screen in the meeting room, hang on :pac:

Oh, that's a tough spot. Your going to have to go home and ask the other boss too!:pac:

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Oh, that's a tough spot. Your going to have to go home and ask the other boss too!:pac:

Thanks for pointing out how whipped I am. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Nobody had to point it out though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Shiminay wrote: »
    Played the "Deliver EMP" with 3 randomers, we hit it the second try, only missed the first cause they didn't realise that a guard was on a patrol route. I just typed the instructions for how to do the map to them and we all flew through it :D Master Race 4 Lyfe :p

It took me at least 20 trys ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I have actually taken a week off work in June for some time off but I am also dedicating the time to trying to complete all the Heists in a row too.
    I'll have the place as I'll be house-sitting my parents place while they are away so there will be no interruptions and plenty of booze & Pizza :D

And no XBOX One players online during the day to help out ;)

Sorry I shouldn't have. Your right but I'll fix it by competing the heists with you later once I'm on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    And no XBOX One players online during the day to help out ;)

My routine now for when I get home from work is to stick on the game, get my character in the shower and put the radio on so I get some RP while I am getting some lunch/dinner sorted then hop on to help you with your daily activity :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Sound, now to find a squad!
    I'd be up for that if you're on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

This is indeed a problem. Gets worse when you're married and you work the same hours and have to share the one tv. :(

This is indeed a problem. Gets worse when you're married and you work the same hours and have to share the one tv. :(

I don't know if I would be able to cope with that :pac:

I'd be up for that if you're on PS4.

Throw me a friend request anyway and we can sort something out!

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Nobody had to point it out though...

Your Ma still giving you kissing lessons Danny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

MY MA still giving you kissing lessons Danny?

Yea she is mate... Love it to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

anybody online right not on ps4!? im looking for help to do all the humaine raid missions. if anyone cares to help add me Nodferatu1. will be on for a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I find myself going around in passive whenever I'm not in a mission, as I have no interest in hemorrhaging money trying to get revenge on somebody. I'll collect bountys and do the odd bit of trolling and the like but I'm trying to save for a plane and helicopter. After which point getting involved in a freemode war will probably be on the cards.

I guess what I want to know is am I the only person that has it turned on a lot? When I see other people in passive it's because they are going to Ammunation or clothes shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

I find myself going around in passive whenever I'm not in a mission, as I have no interest in hemorrhaging money trying to get revenge on somebody. I'll collect bountys and do the odd bit of trolling and the like but I'm trying to save for a plane and helicopter. After which point getting involved in a freemode war will probably be on the cards.

I guess what I want to know is am I the only person that has it turned on a lot? When I see other people in passive it's because they are going to Ammunation or clothes shopping.

I generally have it on of I am on my own (no friends or crew members). Its funny getting other players trying the kill you when your in passive mode. You get great satisfaction out of it.

Played a lot on 360 and started playing pc. Not liking the lack of wallbreaches on pc.

q2ice wrote: »
    I generally have it on of I am on my own (no friends or crew members). Its funny getting other players trying the kill you when your in passive mode. You get great satisfaction out of it.
    Yeah I had some squeaker get upset that I wouldn't get in his car. He unloaded three Uzi clips into me, when that didn't work he blew up my Tornado (150 dollars, it cost him to replace :D) got a wanted level and was killed by the police a few minutes later. Meet some weirdos alright. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah I had some squeaker get upset that I wouldn't get in his car. He unloaded three Uzi clips into me, when that didn't work he blew up my Tornado (150 dollars, it cost him to replace :D) got a wanted level and was killed by the police a few minutes later. Meet some weirdos alright. :pac:

Priceless. :D

Priceless. :D
    Also some people seem to find it strange if you aren't driving one of the Supercars. People always assume I must be broke when they see me in a Buccanneer or Dominator. I own a Cheetah but I like to drive all my cars, it's why I bothered to insure and mod them.

Just to let you know the new Rat Loader is a beast in a straight line just don't try to turn and make sure to brake well in advance. Level four brakes and the thing still needs a runway to stop. Looks great chromed though. :pac:

Is the duping Panto glitch still going or has that been patched?

I find it strange that you dont drive your best cars. Mine are either the Zentoro (for best handling and speed combination) and the armored kuruma (great for doing missions easily).
    Although you mention chrome. Thats only available after so many wins. I am level 230 and have not unlocked that ( I have a rep as being a passenger)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Panto glitch only works on the last gen for now

People always assume I must be broke when they see me in a Buccanneer or Dominator. I own a Cheetah but I like to drive all my cars, it's why I bothered to insure and mod them.

Buccaneer is a class car, I love driving mine. Looks quality too.

I find it strange that you dont drive your best cars. Mine are either the Zentoro (for best handling and speed combination) and the armored kuruma (great for doing missions easily).
    Although you mention chrome. Thats only available after so many wins. I am level 230 and have not unlocked that ( I have a rep as being a passenger)
    Do you not get bored driving one or two cars repeatedly? Plus I got away from a guy in a Jester using my Tornado. You can really find out who's a better driver when you're outclassed altogether. I've all the car mods unlocked it's buying them that's the hassle. I would probably own a plane by now if I stopped modding cars.
    Buccaneer is a class car, I love driving mine. Looks quality too.
    Yeah I've mine done up to look like Vin Diesles Dodge Charger from Fast and Furious. Didn't set out to do it but I watched the movie recently and was surprised to see the similarity. Looks daayyycent as the less than charming people of my city would say. Must actually get The Duke when I upgrade. I wonder how many General Lee rip offs there are online.

Do you find the vehicle you're driving affects your radio choice? I tend to listen to the dance music in the sports cars, rock music in the muscle cars etc.

Must actually get The Duke when I upgrade. I wonder how many General Lee rip offs there are online.

Wouldn't bother with it, I found it an absolute nightmare to drive - spinouts all over the shop. Looks the business though and I love how the lights are hidden by the slidey-uppy-downey things.
    Do you find the vehicle you're driving affects your radio choice? I tend to listen to the dance music in the sports cars, rock music in the muscle cars etc.

WHISKEY RIVER TAKE MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIND, DON'T LET HER MEM'RY TORTURE MEEEEEEE......

Rebel Radio all the way!

Wouldn't bother with it, I found it an absolute nightmare to drive - spinouts all over the shop. Looks the business though and I love how the lights are hidden by the slidey-uppy-downey things.
    WHISKEY RIVER TAKE MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIND, DON'T LET HER MEM'RY TORTURE MEEEEEEE......
    Rebel Radio all the way!
    Cooonvooooooy! I own a Sandking out in Paleto Bay so I know Rebel radio. :D

As for not buying a great looking car because of it's handling I refer you to my earlier post about the newer Rat Loader. Once you have the performance vehicles you want, it becomes about style and substance not performance. Plus it can't handle any worse than it did in GTA IV. Was like driving on ice with one hand as Michael J Fox!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I've gotta stop blowing personal vehicles and getting into wars with people. A year and 7 months into the game and I've barely a pot to piss in. :-(..fml

Advertisement