Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Think I'm missing something obvious but where do you get the tactical clothing included in update? cant find in any of the shops.

Ps. Anyone play on 360 anymore?

Yea there is a few of us TB, i think i added you before but cant remember your GT? Myself, falan, sirvalentine, Cjx do be on regular enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Unfortunately has been playing up for me the last 30 hours got a game early yesterday morning then locks before second match every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Think I'm missing something obvious but where do you get the tactical clothing included in update? cant find in any of the shops.

yup me haha.add me there if you want.scumgangster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

djflawless wrote: »
    yup me haha.add me there if you want.scumgangster

Knew i forgot a regular:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Knew i forgot a regular:o

thank you :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Im on 360 regular enough add me ViverrineAuto63

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Great laugh doing the 5 races with the lads unfortunately I lost a grand total of $22.000 betting on the wrong things but on a positive and personal achievement I had a dnf in all races (I'd like to thank everyone for the extra rp I got as a bonus for shooting people numerous of times haha) great crack mite be on tonight after seeing nidgey getting whacked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

We just had a great session in the LTS Event, before that we had some races in Proco's playlist, good fun and we tried my newest race.
    More tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I'm back tomorrow!!

yay?...

Nobody?

:'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm back tomorrow!!

yay?...

Nobody?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I'm back tomorrow!!

yay?...

Nobody?

yay!! I've missed you!! :)

<3 Max

Oh and I was ****ing on to Kesh about photos one of the days and he told me to link em, so here ye go Ted, just click into random Galeries there and that's the stuff I've been at the last while.

http://barrymasterson.com/303784/photography

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

<3 Max

Oh and I was ****ing on to Kesh about photos one of the days and he told me to link em, so here ye go Ted, just click into random Galeries there and that's the stuff I've been at the last while.

http://barrymasterson.com/303784/photography

Great pics , you do realise your fcked now....

"Etcher take my pic and make me look awesome "
    "Etcher make me look violent with a saved by the bell twist etc"

:D

Seen the links in your sig ages ago and checked out the site too, liked some of them.

I'll be calling you by your name from now on, Barry ;) hehehe
    Or Mr Masterson

I get a lot of 'Draw me like one of your French girls' jibes already, well used to it :P

I get a lot of 'Draw me like one of your French girls' jibes already, well used to it :P

Like this?

Mona-Lisa-353x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Some craic there tonight. That Monster Truck Derby race is the best craic ever :D Headset died then had to sign out.. Looking forward to more of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Forgot to mention this , myself, Phobos , proco and Max in Phoboseseses apartment the other night , all sitting around watching tele while each of us took turns calling the mugger on other players in the session while we watched it on T.V , some laugh . players getting fooked out of the cars , with a WTF expression on there faces.

it has to be done again soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Might've discovered a fix for that "player no longer in session" message that appears when trying to join a playlist that has already started.

Instead of accepting the invite to the race/playlist from your phone, join the player's session via the Friends list in the pause menu once the invite is received.

After getting that annoying message trying to join two of Proco's races earlier, I tried the above and joined straight away.

Some kid thought we would be an easy target when he sticky bombed Proco's car with him, Phobos, Therapy and me in it so we just kept going after him and killing him :D
    Until I lost the connection :( Good team fun though

• Advertisement

Some kid thought we would be an easy target when he sticky bombed Proco's car with him, Phobos, Therapy and me in it so we just kept going after him and killing him :D
    Until I lost the connection :( Good team fun though

He went into passive mode and then left. :pac:

I think he learnt his lesson.
    Dont mess with a player who has more than 1 other crew member in the session!
    It never ends well! :D

FN8OBlP.jpg

YES!! Winning! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,670 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Folks,
    Can you tell me what headsets you use playing GTA online (well, I guess any online game)

(PS3)

What are the best, what are the most practical (price wise, yet still get the job done)

Folks,
    Can you tell me what headsets you use playing GTA online (well, I guess any online game)

(PS3)

What are the best, what are the most practical (price wise, yet still get the job done)

I bought a Bluetooth wireless headphones in Lidl for €20.
    I use that when I am playing online and it does the job, only complaint I had was one night when it sounded like I was jerking off but I wasnt.

Seriously, I wasnt, it was just me pressing the button on my controller!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,670 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I bought a Bluetooth wireless headphones in Lidl for €20.
    I use that when I am playing online and it does the job, only complaint I had was one night when it sounded like I was jerking off but I wasnt.

Seriously, I wasnt, it was just me pressing the button on my controller!!

I did use a samsung bluetooth headset I had, but I think the mike was set too sensitive, it looked like I was always talking.

How do i set the sensitivity? do I do it in game, or in the PS settings menu?
    and how would you recommend setting it? low-mid?

I actually didnt do anything, I just connected it and went on, it does show like I am always speaking though but no one has complained about it, I think its just from the background noise in my place or possibly my heavy breathing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Had a good session last night with brds crew member Ali g (whoever that is). cost me a fortune in paying for personal vehicles...We need to organise something on X box. .

• Advertisement

falan wrote: »
    Had a good session last night with brds crew member Ali g (whoever that is). cost me a fortune in paying for personal vehicles...We need to organise something on X box. .

Like a charity event so that people can donate a PS3 to play on instead? ;)

Advertisement