Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

q2ice wrote: »
    I find it strange that you dont drive your best cars. Mine are either the Zentoro (for best handling and speed combination) and the armored kuruma (great for doing missions easily).
    Although you mention chrome. Thats only available after so many wins. I am level 230 and have not unlocked that( I have a rep as being a passenger)

I can verify that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    I can verify that :D

We al can. If i can stop working 70hour weeks i can get al the heists done in order with same crew

We al can. If i can stop working 70hour weeks i can get al the heists done in order with same crew

Your saying that the last month. Tell the wife to let you off the chain for a few days will you :D We lost Q to the PC version as well. Only a handful of us online. Tidyboii and Dusty are on the missing list as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

We came up against an annoying player last night.

His K/D ratio was something like 8.5.

Every time he took a hit, he would commit suicide so you wouldn't get the kill.
    If he got cornered or spawned in a bad spot, he would commit suicide.

He was decent with the sniper rifle so he didn't need to use those tactics.

I messaged him to play the game normally rather than pulling himself over K/D ratios, all I got back was the usual 'U mad bro?' crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

People that fret over their K/D are generally no fun at all. I'll be honest, I take a bit of pride in having mine in the positive but not to the point I would stop playing the game properly or just have fun with it. Like charging a tank on a Faggio that has explosives on it won't be good for it but have to enjoy yourself too.

• Advertisement

People that fret over their K/D are generally no fun at all. I'll be honest, I take a bit of pride in having mine in the positive but not to the point I would stop playing the game properly or just have fun with it. Like charging a tank on a Faggio that has explosives on it won't be good for it but have to enjoy yourself too.

Mine is 2.18 but that is more down to my jet days on ps3 when you wouldn't get bad sports for blowing up cars... they soon changed that.

Its stayed pretty much the same for the last few months so in reality it must be closer to 1:1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Never even checked my k/d ratio, I've absolutely no interest in it at all. If somebody kills me out of the blue for no discernible reason, I will hunt that bollox down until I kill him back. I might die 25 times in the process but it's worth it just to get that little slice of retribution.

What actually happens if you become a bad sport? The dumping personal vehicles in the ocean using the Cargobob still works, no insurance costs or bad sport warnings. :D
    I always make sure to park my cars under something so I don't have to worry about it happening to me.

What actually happens if you become a bad sport? The dumping personal vehicles in the ocean using the Cargobob still works, no insurance costs or bad sport warnings. :D
    I always make sure to park my cars under something so I don't have to worry about it happening to me.

You can only join servers with other bad sports until your time is up.

You also get a stupid dunce hat to wear :D

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    You can only join servers with other bad sports until your time is up.

You also get a stupid dunce hat to wear :D
    Do you get to keep the hat afterwards?

• Advertisement

Never even checked my k/d ratio, I've absolutely no interest in it at all. If somebody kills me out of the blue for no discernible reason, I will hunt that bollox down until I kill him back. I might die 25 times in the process but it's worth it just to get that little slice of retribution.

Haha I'm the same. I will not give up until I get them back and it drives me mad when they just leave the session. It's even more frustrating when your trying to kill somebody and another player decides to get you. I usually send mercenaries after one while I focus on the other. Then go after him and hunt em down.

I've been in a lot of the bad player sessions lately. Costs an arm and a leg defending yourself as well. Although last night another player must of been charged about 40k at least for the amount of times he blew up my Karuma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

So the K/D ratio thinge is why proco always pulls The trigger on himself... It all makes sense now...

Do you get to keep the hat afterwards?

Nope.

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    So the K/D ratio thinge is why proco always pulls The trigger on himself... It all makes sense now...

Its the quick 'get rid of wanted level' button :D

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Nope.
    Not worth my time then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I keep getting a message from simeon saying collect these cars from the import/ export garage?? Where can I find them?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I keep getting a message from simeon saying collect these cars from the import/ export garage?? Where can I find them?
    You mean to bring the cars to the export garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

K/D ratio means nothing and hasn't any bearing on the game . Mine goes from 0.95 to 1.05 normally. Sometimes I just like going after players for fun. If I'm killed it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't kill players after a heist though, just seems low after working as a team :-)

Also don't worry about the bad sport lobby, it takes a massive amount of kills to get there. Seems more likely to happen if blowing up personal vehicles which I avoid. Don't have the money for that sort of thing.

Just noticed the Boards crew social club has had a bit of a reshuffle. I'm now Crew Lieutenant. :D Hard work really does pay off :p Also top of the Xbox 360 crew rankings. (There's technically another player above me but he's obviously a modder and has crazy stats).

Next stop commissioner and then leader :p Seen most of the regular players are now promoted too.

You mean to bring the cars to the export garage?

I dunno really. I just him to stop sending the same message 20 times a day :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Just had a look there out of curiosity, it's 1.78. I thought it would be a lot worse than that tbh.

I dunno really. I just him to stop sending the same message 20 times a day :D
    Not sure if you can turn it off if it's the text to bring him cars. What you can do is find one of the models he wants, lose the police, respray it and bring it to the docks to sell.
    You can only do this once a day so the text should stop coming in then. He normally re-sends it anytime you re-enter the freemode.

If that is not what you're talking about, sorry for wasting your time but you'll still get RP and money so how bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

It's a constant message just like the whole goddam 2 stars everytime ya get into one of the cars he wants... They should disable it at this stage...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    It's a constant message just like the whole goddam 2 stars everytime ya get into one of the cars he wants... They should disable it at this stage...
    Handy way of making a bit of fast cash. What I normally do is sell a car to Simeon and then sell a car to Los Santos Customs. Smallest amount of money I've pulled from doing both is about eight grand. Helps pay the bills anyway.

Not sure if you can turn it off if it's the text to bring him cars. What you can do is find one of the models he wants, lose the police, respray it and bring it to the docks to sell.
    You can only do this once a day so the text should stop coming in then. He normally re-sends it anytime you re-enter the freemode.

If that is not what you're talking about, sorry for wasting your time but you'll still get RP and money so how bad.

But where can I find the cars? They dont appear on the map or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Bringing cars to Simone is fine when lower ranked but after awhile when a few K doesn't mean the same to you it's just not worth the hassle of avoiding cops and getting resprayed.

Since they patched the chrome/gold Dubsta I just bring ballers to my garage when ever they spawn. If one spawns, normally loads of them do. You can fill a garage with 15 minutes work. Sell all ten and that's 90k. Though they don't spawn quiet as much as they used too.

But where can I find the cars? They dont appear on the map or anything
    No they don't you just have to try and remember what the cars look like. Or pull up the low market car site and look at the pictures which can help. One sure fire way to know you have one is you will automatically get a two start wanted level if you manage to nab one.

Try and stay away from the police and other players altogether as you will have to repair any damage done to the car which will eat into your profits.

EDIT: At Galway mad bhoy, I've over 800k (poor in gta terms I know) and I still like making the fast cash. Will offset money spent on ammo explosives or body armour usually. I do the same actually have one or two Ballers in my garage waiting to sell.

No they don't you just have to try and remember what the cars look like. Or pull up the low market car site and look at the pictures which can help. One sure fire way to know you have one is you will automatically get a two start wanted level if you manage to nab one.

Try and stay away from the police and other players altogether as you will have to repair any damage done to the car which will eat into your profits.

EDIT: At Galway mad bhoy, I've over 800k (poor in gta terms I know) and I still like making the fast cash. Will offset money spent on ammo explosives or body armour usually. I do the same actually have one or two Ballers in my garage waiting to sell.

Cheers I get it now . Seems too much hassle tbh tho

Cheers I get it now . Seems too much hassle tbh tho
    Well I know the names and looks of a few of the cars now just based on experience, I can see how it would be frustrating. I didn't bother with it for a while either, only when I started recognising the cars and names. "An Obey Tailgator, that's Michaels car" sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

My K/D ratio is 0.82 .... I'm a beast!

Advertisement