Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Some absolute bellends playing this game :mad:

You're right, let's start a list...

1. Proco
    2. Davey
    3. Danny.
    Edit: 4. Vrdestein.

Think that about covers it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

First person I thought of was Proco too, hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Somewhere.....Proco is shining up his ban hammer.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

The amount of times I've been purposely spun-out on the way to a mission... I don't give a sh*t if you get there first, you'll have to wait anyway.
    You sound easy to wind up, relax its a video game its a bit of craic!
    Nothing worse than killing someone in a game that's whole point is to kill people and they get all thick and start texting you with abuse!
    some people take video games way to serious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

You sound easy to wind up, relax its a video game its a bit of craic!
    Nothing worse than killing someone in a game that's whole point is to kill people and they get all thick and start texting you with abuse!

I'm not taking it serious at all. I just don't like incredibly stupid people that do completely pointless things.

• Advertisement

I'm not taking it serious at all. I just don't like incredibly stupid people.

I'm with Will on this.
    I dont see what the point is of making your team mate spin out when you are getting to a check point in a mission. I always get in a friends car so that I dont have to worry about this but if there is some randomer who just wants to be first there, he's getting bombed, I dont care if it fails the mission, he's out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Funny how Max and Frankie comes to mind... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

You're right, let's start a list...

1. Proco
    2. Davey
    3. Danny.
    Edit: 4. Vrdestein.

Think that about covers it.

I couldn't even kick that fool from the playlist last night. I'm guessing it's related to Bad Sports, if you leave a playlist your bad sports rating goes up.

Ridiculous setup, and there we were stuck with VrdFrankenstein, for the whole playlist. :mad:

Kenjataimu wrote: »

Not ever once have I made you spin out or accidently shot you or tried to land a plane on your plane to see if it could be done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Kenjataimu wrote: »

I've had 16 pm's congratulating me for standing up to you and saying they've all suffered, they're just afraid of your power-crazed modding.

Not me though, no way, I'm stickin it to the man. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

It's terrible Joe.....

I've had 16 pm's congratulating me for standing up to you and saying they've all suffered, they're just afraid of your power-crazed modding.

Not me though, no way, I'm stickin it to the man. :mad:

16 pm's from Max :D

Shut up!!
    You have no way of proving those were all my fake account from me. Check the IP's!! I dare ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

but if there is some randomer who just wants to be first there, he's getting bombed, I dont care if it fails the mission, he's out!
    That's the spirit GTA is great for this revenge is and should always be the best coarse of action!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The amount of times I've been purposely spun-out on the way to a mission... I don't give a sh*t if you get there first, you'll have to wait anyway.

You do realise that every mission you do with the crew from now on will result with them trying to intentionally spin your car just to annoy you? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Nearly all randomers I play with act the fools too making me spin out etc I just dont see the point in it ??

Yeah some dirty tactics even with crew members when heading to a mission start point. Between shnakey PIT manoeuvers to the ol' 'lets all stop and race on 3 ' but the person who suggested waits for the others to stop and he keeps driving getting the head start so he's not the rotten potato who loses the race......Despicable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

DubDJ wrote: »
    You do realise that every mission you do with the crew from now on will result with them trying to intentionally spin your car just to annoy you? :p

My crew know the score.
    Acting the maggot is for free-roam and GTA racing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I love these chancers in the prison break that want you to do it for 60k.

100k at least or I'm walking...

keano25 wrote: »

What % is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

keano25 wrote: »

If I've done the setups I look for 20%. If not I'll take 15% as long as it's not on normal difficulty. Then I'll be looking for 20%. Somebody had it on easy, wasn't sticking around for that, wouldn't bother my time with it.

I've done them all on Hard, Mr Freeze tends to worry whenever I invite him to a Heist and it's set to hard lol

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah some dirty tactics even with crew members when heading to a mission start point. Between shnakey PIT manoeuvers to the ol' 'lets all stop and race on 3 ' but the person who suggested waits for the others to stop and he keeps driving getting the head start so he's not the rotten potato who loses the race......Despicable

Lol I'll hold my hand up, I've fallen for that before like a clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

sheehy83 wrote: »
    What % is that?

20% I think

guil wrote: »
    Lol I'll hold my hand up, I've fallen for that before like a clown.

I'll also hold my hands up and admit I've done these very tactics to fellow crew members and I'm not one bit sorry.

I've-had-my-fun.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

SHADDUPP.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    SHADDUPP.

Just typed in a certain word into the search bar in boards.ie and the results were astonishing

SHADDUPP :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'm a millionaire! Now to walk around Los Santos with my nose in the air complaining about the riff raff. Indeed.

Played Hasta La Vista for the first time, great game. Two teams of two, one on bicycles that have to make it to the end of a course (like the runners in Top Fun) and the other two in trucks that have to stop them, no guns for either team. So much fun being a truck and so bloody frightening seeing them close in on you when on a bike.

Quick heads up to everyone , the PlayStation Plus 12 month subscription is reduced in argos.

Now only €14.99

Same price as a 3 month sub.

You have to go in-store to see if they have any left, you cant reserve online.

• Advertisement

I thought they were a mistake and they were refusing to sell them?

Advertisement