Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any 360 lads on tonight? might dust off the disc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Any 360 lads on tonight? might dust off the disc

Me and dubthedj are online. Just taking a quick break. Dan was on too half an hour ago...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I was doing that rockets v insurgents last night with a some young American guys. They set weapons to owned and pick up..
    First round started and I was on the ground.. the guy on my team jumped into one of the insurgents and the 3 young guys on the rockets were firing at him. I stepped out with the heavy sniper and killed them to a load of screaming!!
    Christ they were loud ..

And then ended up in a session with proco giving a few English guys a guy a hard time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sean1141 wrote: »
    And then ended up in a session with proco giving a few English guys a guy a hard time!!

Only the one English guy... he was a bit racist and was giving another English guy a hard time over the mic.

I think it ended around 40 - 2 or so.

Then two level 300+'s, who were unreal snipers, came after me.
    I was 9 - 0 down when I decided I had enough :pac:

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote:
    Only the one English guy... he was a bit racist and was giving another English guy a hard time over the mic.

You were mowing him down when I joined. I killed a few of them myself but I thought they were all friends!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the rockstar social club? Can't get online anymore. Server issues i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble connecting to the rockstar social club? Can't get online anymore. Server issues i'd say

Cant get online (PS3).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Good craic last night with esfc and Jay something or other. Sorry if the names are wrong. We made bits of several poor unfortunate souls. A lot of people ended up quitting. Esfc had a particularly epic homing launcher kill from a bridge down into the river that runs through the city. There was a helicopter coming down to pick up two people. Exploded in a blaze of glory killing three lads and destroying at least one personal vehicle. I was cackling like a mad man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Good craic last night with esfc and Jay something or other. Sorry if the names are wrong. We made bits of several poor unfortunate souls. A lot of people ended up quitting. Esfc had a particularly epic homing launcher kill from a bridge down into the river that runs through the city. There was a helicopter coming down to pick up two people. Exploded in a blaze of glory killing three lads and destroying at least one personal vehicle. I was cackling like a mad man.

I think that was me. It all ended when I took a bullet to the head from Esfc(?) on the beach and you both left..
    I went through about 5000 AP pistol rounds from the back seat of the Karuma. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I'll be on, drunk, tonight from about 9. Actually more like 9.15 after I've checked the bins.

I think that was me. It all ended when I took a bullet to the head from Esfc(?) on the beach and you both left..
    I went through about 5000 AP pistol rounds from the back seat of the Karuma. LOL

Same. I dread to look at the ammo bill. I'll be on tonight and I'll add you. And esfc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭EITS

Are you on PC donkey? Wouldn't mind an add, wtsgd17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Same. I dread to look at the ammo bill. I'll be on tonight and I'll add you. And esfc.

Ah. Just rage quit after some gobsh!te deliberately, and repeatedly, ruined a heist setup. Wasn't even my heist.

EITS wrote: »
    Are you on PC donkey? Wouldn't mind an add, wtsgd17

Ps3 I'm afraid. Sorry :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Online has gone so boring..

keano25 wrote: »
    Online has gone so boring..

Yup, only so much go here, shoot that you can do. Dicking around is fun for a bit too but the ammo is a drain and even that gets boring after a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Here's a challenge, create a Deathmatch based on a movie or something.
    Or a Race. I am thinking of making a GTA Race with the Bifta's and doing it out in the desert, try to make it like Mad Max :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Was online minding my own business and I notice on the left hand corner that one guy is after killing everyone and then I died.

After that I kept dying even though there was no one around.

Must be hackers trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

They had Jim Beglin on 2FM, whatever sports show they were doing earlier after that prick Colm Hayes had finished. Anyway, on comes Jim and I had to do a double-take. Sounded the exact same as Phobos for a few minutes! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

They had Jim Beglin on 2FM, whatever sports show they were doing earlier after that prick Colm Hayes had finished. Anyway, on comes Jim and I had to do a double-take. Sounded the exact same as Phobos for a few minutes! :pac:

Did he tell everyone to Shaddup as soon as he was introduced?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Does he do requests?

Hey Phobos! Play "99 red balloons" for all the boy-ez in East Los Santos! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Have had the game going all ok since it came out for the PC (iMac Bootcamp). I'm about 70% into the story but I've got a bit hooked with the online in the last few days. Only 18 or so rank, bleedin hard to win a car race. Done a few missions but I take it, it gets easier when you do them again knowing what to do etc (as with the races as I well I guess).

Haven't got voice chat activated so I'm just wondering how to send messages to people like say when you've just done a mission or whatever and the text messages appear when you're on the finish screen with the list of players that you've just done a mission with or when you're in the vote screen or the lobby?
    At this point obviously you're not actually in game play so you can't use the in game phone.
    Are the messages I'm seeing being sent by people to their friends or crew that they're part of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

I am having serious connection issues with the online pc verson of gta. Is this comman or is it just my crappy net connection. I can play games like team fortress 2 with a goodish ping of 40 - 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I am having serious connection issues with the online pc verson of gta. Is this comman or is it just my crappy net connection. I can play games like team fortress 2 with a goodish ping of 40 - 50.

Connection issues you say? 360 has 'em, XB One has 'em, PS3 has 'em, PS4 has 'em.

Welcome to GTA buddy! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

That's a feature of GTA. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Sorry to the PS3 guys earlier when doing a heist set-up, Just wasn't playing my usual for some reason.

Ye up for another go if we can get 4 Boards together?

What's up with the bountys? Killed two earlier and bam they come back with bounty still. Then some other gob****e gets them and bam bounty claimed..

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

keano25 wrote: »
    What's up with the bountys? Killed two earlier and bam they come back with bounty still. Then some other gob****e gets them and bam bounty claimed..

Yeah it's happened a few of us on ps4 over last few days. Myself and Bryan killed a lad three times and got the 5000 bounty each time. Then when he respawned the 4th time it was gone.

• Advertisement

At least ur got the money I got notin haha

Advertisement