Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm on now, will wait for you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'm on now, will wait for you guys

On in 15 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Anyone around for a few heists? PS3 Dubgamer

I'm on but on PC - is it possible to play with PS3 players?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Nope, unfortunately not, there's no cross-platform play :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone else having issues with lag when they come into contact with other players? Been that way for me the last week! Can't tell whether it's my connection but when in heists it's generally fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anyone else having issues with lag when they come into contact with other players? Been that way for me the last week! Can't tell whether it's my connection but when in heists it's generally fine

Yeah, sometimes I'm shooting somebody and then a second later they're around the corner, in their car on the way to their apartment. :p

It's especially bad when your driving over somebody in Passive mode and they just appear on their feet a few meters away. Been very bad lag the last week or so for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Thanks glad it's not just me; my connection is slow so was a bit worried; snooping when someone is shooting you etc and yout have to hope of getting away or getting them due to lag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I'm the same. Glad it's not just me now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I keep getting disconnected from friends. Heists loading screens are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Listening to the radio this morning, Dempsey plays a few soundbites from Man U player party last night.

Holy crap, never mind ammo, LvG gave Phobos a whole armoury of phrases last night! He's gonna get at least 7 months out of it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Anyone online now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I bought a plane and a boat. Do I have to call pegasus everytime I want to use it? Will it be the same if I buy a chopper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I bought a plane and a boat. Do I have to call pegasus everytime I want to use it? Will it be the same if I buy a chopper?

Yeah any aircraft or boats need to be requested from Pegasus and they always put them miles away.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Yeah any aircraft or boats need to be requested from Pegasus and they always put them miles away.

That's stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

A helipad on your apartment roof is needed. You had it in Vice City!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

You know you play too much GTA when - Listening to the news this morning, about the eight men charged over the Hatton Garden jewellery heist. My first thought: "Well, that's their Criminal Mastermind challenge fcuk'd!" :pac:

That's stupid

Well, in all fairness, a plane or a boat just spawning in the middle of the city is a bit silly! :pac:

I'm not being funny or trying to be a knob, but what would your suggestion be? I can't think of anything practical but what they're doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Well, in all fairness, a plane or a boat just spawning in the middle of the city is a bit silly! :pac:

I'm not being funny or trying to be a knob, but what would your suggestion be? I can't think of anything practical but what they're doing.[/quote
    I agree. although they could drop a tank off a cargo.bob or deliver them like your mechanic does with cars

I agree. although they could drop a tank off a cargo.bob or deliver them like your mechanic does with cars

That would actually be pretty cool, but they did get rid of 'Johnny On the Spot' delivering cars because he was so sh1te at it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I miss "Johnny on the spot". Any time he'd leave my car in an awkward place I'd find him and introduce him to my golf club.

Or if I get in the car and he left it on an annoying radio station, "Johnny on the spot" quickly became "Johnny on the ground in a pool of his own blood!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Johnny on the bonnet I used to call him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Planes or boats I can understand being left at the airport or dock but the like of the tank or insurgent pick up should be able to be delivered any where as. The same with chopper

A few times lately when I phoned for my insurgent and when I came to the spot where it was left they phoned to say they couldn't deliver it so I had to phone them again and drive half way across the city to another pick up point..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

The company behind Grand Theft Auto is suing the BBC http://jrnl.ie/2116488 via Business ETC

I'm not being funny or trying to be a knob, but what would your suggestion be? I can't think of anything practical but what they're doing.

Not sure what my suggestion would be but if I'm in urgent need of a boat or chopper I don't see the point calling pegasus and having to drive to get it?? Might aswel call Lester to source a chopper for 700$ lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not sure what my suggestion would be but if I'm in urgent need of a boat or chopper I don't see the point calling pegasus and having to drive to get it?? Might aswel call Lester to source a chopper for 700$ lol.

Or, provided you are not in a mission and just in freeroam, you can go to 1 of the many locations that spawns a chopper!
    Crazy right? I know!

You have the Hospital, the Extremes Sports place , Trevors Airfield, McKenzie Airfield, LSA, I think there might be another one or two somewhere.

Any of the PS3 guys, I've added some new races and playlists I'll be trying out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Ye should have an auld gay pride parade, rainbow flares and parachutes, and the like.
    I assume Danny and Davy will be wed tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Ye should have an auld gay pride parade, rainbow flares and parachutes, and the like.
    I assume Danny and Davy will be wed tomorrow?
    when are ye sending out the intvites to the wedding ;):D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Sure I'm just the love child of proco and Frankie's one nite stand no wonder I have a love for men sure they both raised me to be the best I can be at the aule man love stuff niall you can't go you already took danny from me before you're not objecting the wedding ya have your sh1te random are you going to be our priest

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Why would my driving stat have gone down to unlicensed online?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

DakarVert wrote: »
    Why would my driving stat have gone down to unlicensed online?

Mine went down around the time heists & glitches arrived. I figured it was because I wasn't involved in so many race-type playlists as I had been before.

Advertisement