Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    If he is on your friends list try the 'join game' option from the friends list in the start menu. It sometimes works for me this way when I'm having problems joining a session/lobby.
    TacoMan wrote: »
    Might've discovered a fix for that "player no longer in session" message that appears when trying to join a playlist that has already started.

Instead of accepting the invite to the race/playlist from your phone, join the player's session via the Friends list in the pause menu once the invite is received.

After getting that annoying message trying to join two of Proco's races earlier, I tried the above and joined straight away.

Way ahead of you! Only problem I've been having the odd time is the friends list outside the game shows 4/5 people playing 'GTA online racing' or something but the friends list in the start menu shows you all playing GTA single player & I can't join. :( I'm stuck on my own in a session of scary people trying to sticky-bomb me until an invite for the next race arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Way ahead of you! Only problem I've been having the odd time is the friends list outside the game shows 4/5 people playing 'GTA online racing' or something but the friends list in the start menu shows you all playing GTA single player & I can't join. :( I'm stuck on my own in a session of scary people trying to sticky-bomb me until an invite for the next race arrives.

Aww poor Therapy. I normally try to invite the crew to my session and if that doesnt work I start a Crew only session.
    The only thing about that is that you dont have any non crew members to chase after and kill :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

falan wrote: »
    Had a good session last night with brds crew member Ali g (whoever that is). cost me a fortune in paying for personal vehicles...We need to organise something on X box. .

Madalig, sound chap.

I'm online and I've 2 Taco Trucks! Come on folks, don't leave me alone getting killed by other players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,887 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

falan wrote: »
    Had a good session last night with brds crew member Ali g (whoever that is). cost me a fortune in paying for personal vehicles...We need to organise something on X box. .

What was your user name? I'll be on at the start of next week for more shenanigans. I don't see how I could have cost you a fortune!!:pac: it was the Scottish boyo wreaking the place with his endless supply of stickys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

madalig12 wrote: »
    What was your user name? I'll be on at the start of next week for more shenanigans. I don't see how I could have cost you a fortune!!:pac: it was the Scottish boyo wreaking the place with his endless supply of stickys.

Ah that was you:)...My gamertag is ViverrineAuto63
    You didn't cost me anything:D That was my own doing with stickies...
    I blew a fair few cars up myself. I think i got 3 cars at once when we were driving out the countryside.
    I should be on Sunday and most afternoons/evenings next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

http://rsg.ms/7d7b3fb
    Kesh and his explosive scene

Just seen this, it looks like I am licking my lips while looking at Kesh's ass
    0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Just seen this, it looks like I am licking my lips while looking at Kesh's ass
    0_0.jpg

And what an ass it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Lads you have me worried .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

I shouldn't have to use this so often :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Any of you lads on PS3 have an issue with jobs not appearing in the lists last night? There was none on the map either and even ringing to request a job wasn't working. Gang attacks were the only thing available to me for the entire night.

Any of you lads on PS3 have an issue with jobs not appearing in the lists last night? There was none on the map either and even ringing to request a job wasn't working. Gang attacks were the only thing available to me for the entire night.

Was working ok for me , got sent back to story twice in two hours , other than that all missions etc were there and working.

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Was working ok for me , got sent back to story twice in two hours , other than that all missions etc were there and working.

Strange, I was sure it was server related. There was 3 of us and every session we joined was the same, couldn't even rob a shop, your man behind the counter just stared blankly at us when we took out the guns :)

couldn't even rob a shop, your man behind the counter just stared blankly at us when we took out the guns :)

That's nothing to do with the game , he just wasnt afraid of you , he sh1tes himself when I walk in :)

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    That's nothing to do with the game , he just wasnt afraid of you , he sh1tes himself when I walk in :)

Well let's just say he won't be there the next time you go in, he wasn't playing ball...so I did...with his head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

There should be an option to be a vigilante and help the cops apprehend other players with stars :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

IvySlayer wrote: »
    There should be an option to be a vigilante and help the cops apprehend other players with stars :P

They had that in Red Dead Redemption, hopefully they work it in at some stage. Trolling people under the guise of helping the community would be hilarious.

There was a problem with missions last night yeah. Myself ad Davey tried to do some races we made but kept getting put back in freemode saying there was a server error and to try again

• Advertisement

Tried to get online there , it says " the files required to play GTA online could not be downloaded from the R* games service" ...

Anybody else having trouble ?

seems to be messed up since 1.17 , for me anyway. :(

The social club website is not loading properly.

Might be a problem with their servers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Theres special crate drops this weekend??

Sometimes I think I play this too much because everytime I am at work I just think to myself

"I cant wait to get home and just relax by the pool" then I remember, thats in the game and not real life :(

Right so the Queue system worked for me today but not in the way i thought it would.
    Tried to join a session, was told it was full and asked if I wanted to queue so I said yes and went on my merry way with the session I was in. I get an invite to a LTS match with Deathmagnet so I join him and we are playing the first round when I get whisked up to the sky and told that I was now being put into the session I was queueing for.

That was annoying, epecially since I was winning and also the fact that I was in a mission

Right so the Queue system worked for me today but not in the way i thought it would.
    Tried to join a session, was told it was full and asked if I wanted to queue so I said yes and went on my merry way with the session I was in. I get an invite to a LTS match with Deathmagnet so I join him and we are playing the first round when I get whisked up to the sky and told that I was now being put into the session I was queueing for.

That was annoying, epecially since I was winning and also the fact that I was in a mission

It should have gave you the option of joining the session you queued for.

At least thats what it does if you are in freemode. The usual X to accept notification.

Didnt get that at all.

Anyway, is there something wrong with the servers? I am online with the PS3 but Rockstar seems to have some problems, cant even login to their website/social club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Yes, I was a bit peeved you buggered off!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Strange one there. I join an invite from Kesh to a playlist only to find Kesh is not in the race. Gonna quit back to freemode now.

• Advertisement

so me Phobos Bryan and Scott go to attack a group at the mod shop for the craic . And me Phobos and Bryan have out mini guns blazing going in and Scott pulls out his hand gun , this vid gives ya the idea :) sorry Scott :D

Advertisement