Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

The Osiris is a beast for online racing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

They got rid of Blow Up II :mad:

Was a good mission to increase Rp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

mikeym wrote: »
    They got rid of Blow Up II :mad:

Was a good mission to increase Rp.

Any stunter sniper $insurgent rockets last team standing will get you loads of rp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

People getting pistols in the last team standing ruins it. Had soneone with a pistol in a stunter sniper earlier. Now I have someone with a pistol in a rpg v insurgent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Doyler, Dub,
    Xbox froze when I was on the way back to dashboard so I called it a night. That heist is a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement

Doyler, Dub,
    Xbox froze when I was on the way back to dashboard so I called it a night. That heist is a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Had a go of the Sterling GT last night in SP, seems to be fairly nippy and possibly quicker than the Z-type, but defo not as good handling. The Virgo is grand, but don't think I'll be buying it online. Haven't had a go of the Enus or the Osiris yet.

Anyone else any feedback? I might grab one off someone tonight and take it for a spin, if anyone wants to loan me one. That scratch was already there, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

proco Jr thanks for the old mugger the last day I really enjoyed it by the way :). I shall be on again Monday or Sunday get ready for round two then lol ha ha jks so u better watch out for that phobos he dangerous

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Had a go of the Sterling GT last night in SP, seems to be fairly nippy and possibly quicker than the Z-type, but defo not as good handling. The Virgo is grand, but don't think I'll be buying it online. Haven't had a go of the Enus or the Osiris yet.

Anyone else any feedback? I might grab one off someone tonight and take it for a spin, if anyone wants to loan me one. That scratch was already there, though.
    Sold the Virgo, it's awful.

Have both there frankie. Your more than welcome to try em out. Should be on tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The four new tops in special crates this weekend:

i7NWbUx.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    The four new tops in special crates this weekend:

i7NWbUx.png

Feck sake. I won't be bothering with any crates so. There just as crap looking as all the other dlc t shirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Feck sake. I won't be bothering with any crates so. There just as crap looking as all the other dlc t shirts.

I agree.

Unless there is a good design, I'm not arsed.
    I might go for an odd one if they are close by, just to deny someone it :pac:

I just picked up a crate with 10k and 5k RP. Money and RP might be useful for some people - if you're on PS4 and want a hand getting them later let me know. Don't really give a rats about the T-shirt. It said mine was 'White Dix' or something like that, haven't looked at it yet.

Osiris fully modded and 'G33BAG' number plate, ready to rock :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Done the double$ playlist and got a .50 Pistol free. It was for those who bought the collectors edition only so nice to get it free. Don't know if it stays around afterward though.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Done the double$ playlist and got a .50 Pistol free. It was for those who bought the collectors edition only so nice to get it free. Don't know if it stays around afterward though.

U on for long? Wouldn't mind doing playlist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Anybody hearing a loud random bang in free roam? I've had it a few times, all the NPC's started screaming and running in all directions, it was weird, there was no other players nearby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

U on for long? Wouldn't mind doing playlist.

No I'm offline and all. Wanted to try it it. There's only four rounds altogether but it's easy to get people to join. Payout wasn't too much either though.

Anybody hearing a loud random bang in free roam? I've had it a few times, all the NPC's started screaming and running in all directions, it was weird, there was no other players nearby.

Might be a proximity bomb that an NPC hit.
    You might have been close enough to the proximity bomb for NPC's to be spawning near it. Hard to know though :)

Sometimes you can hear explosions from a good distance away as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Might be a proximity bomb that an NPC hit.
    You might have been close enough to the proximity bomb for NPC's to be spawning near it. Hard to know though :)

Sometimes you can hear explosions from a good distance away as well.

I don't think it was, it didn't sound like your regular explosion.

Rumours circulating about the next two Ill Gotten Gains updates.

No.2 will have a gold yacht for 20m, then the third and final update boasts a gold aircraft carrier for $1,000,000,000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    then the third and final update boasts a gold aircraft carrier for $1,000,000,000.

Cool think il only buy 4 of these I'd have no need for any more than that...

Does to solid gold protect against missile? Are they slower than the other planes?

The gold Luxor seems a lot faster than the standard one. Not sure about missiles, haven't had anyone try to blow us up yet (apart from one dodgy pilot ;) ). Will test it out next time I'm online.

Someone mentioned that the new aircraft will take 2 hits before it'll blow up.

We'll have to test this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Someone mentioned that the new aircraft will take 2 hits before it'll blow up.

We'll have to test this :D

That was meeeeeeeee :D

Really gonna have to 'learn myself good' how to record the action, got a whopper of a hit with a homing missile on some lad that blew up my Osiris earlier (unprovoked, I might add). He came back around and I was miles off him, shot the rocket and it followed him off behind a building when the 'splosion happened and the notification came up. Satisfaction.

Really gonna have to 'learn myself good' how to record the action, got a whopper of a hit with a homing missile on some lad that blew up my Osiris earlier (unprovoked, I might add). He came back around and I was miles off him, shot the rocket and it followed him off behind a building when the 'splosion happened and the notification came up. Satisfaction.

I agree frankee. I was on top of maze bank and sniped a dude taking off in a chopper in Trevor's airfield. If only I recorded it. Right between the eyes, I swear!!!

That must have been some shot Dusty, good man yourself lad. We're a right pair.

For clarity, when I said 'miles' I didn't mean actual miles, I just meant a good distance. :rolleyes:

That must have been some shot Dusty, good man yourself lad. We're a right pair.

For clarity, when I said 'miles' I didn't mean actual miles, I just meant a good distance. :rolleyes:

Ah you should have seen it Frankie. Although I'm sure I pulled off similar when we used to roll together.

Serious connection problems for me tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Yachts are boring.

Advertisement