Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Two things I learned on GTA Online today.

The new Osiris costs $25k in insurance costs for anybody who destroys it.

The Hyrda now auto-targets players which I think is a bit of a problem. Too easy to kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Has anyone actually successfully used those online money generators?

I'm assuming it's all bollox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Online last night and not really related to the above post but I came across this player and he got in my car (car set to 'crew' tho?). Then when I stopped at the point in the video these bags of money start dropping! Well of course I grabbed a few! They were $40000 each - I ended up going from 1.5 million in my account to 8 million!
    Just a bit concerned now.. was this some kind of player mod and could I get pulled up by Rockstar for taking this money?

Anyhow -
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47540861/GTAmoney.mp4

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Simon201 wrote: »
    Online last night and not really related to the above post but I came across this player and he got in my car (car set to 'crew' tho?). Then when I stopped at the point in the video these bags of money start dropping! Well of course I grabbed a few! They were $40000 each - I ended up going from 1.5 million in my account to 8 million!
    Just a bit concerned now.. was this some kind of player mod and could I get pulled up by Rockstar for taking this money?

Anyhow -

I assume your on ps3 or 360? Don't have that problem on ps4 but from what I heard the safest thing to do is when this happens is to blow it all on cars etc. Should stop you being flagged up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

I assume your on ps3 or 360?

PC actually and yeah I now have the Buzzard and the Insurgent with the gun!
    (Just in that player comes to take his money back!!:))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Simon201 wrote: »

Anyhow -

The hacked money will more than likely be removed at some point in the near future but since you weren't actually doing the hacking I don't think you'll be banned, at least I hope not as some guy gave me $12 million while I was briefly AFK last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Stirling is quite a decent car

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Mc Love wrote: »
    Stirling is quite a decent car

It's a cool car. Not great handling but it's a sports classic. That noise though! Epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Dunno if anyone has touched on this but I just found out that if you already own the jet in gta online you dnt have to splash out 15mill for the new jet seamly you have an option to get it spray painted it gold seamly a feature rockstar threw in now I don't know the price for a respray but doubt it will cost as much as 15mill hope that helps anyone who owns the jet and is thinking of buying the new jet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Farty88 wrote: »
    Dunno if anyone has touched on this but I just found out that if you already own the jet in gta online you dnt have to splash out 15mill for the new jet seamly you have an option to get it spray painted it gold seamly a feature rockstar threw in now I don't know the price for a respray but doubt it will cost as much as 15mill hope that helps anyone who owns the jet and is thinking of buying the new jet

If only I'd known this one week ago :mad:. If you respray the jet does the interior get upgraded too?

(Please say no, it's the last straw I'm clutching to)

• Advertisement

I've seen nothing about respraying the jet, are you sure it's legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Davey. Leg. Pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Fast-forward on to 2:47 to find out what he says bout the jet dunno bout interior but we'll worth a try save few pound

Managed to replace my Jester when buying a new car. :(

(I selected to have it delivered to the same garage thinking it'd move my Jester to another garage but it replaced it instead!)

Anyway to get it back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Same has happened to me, normally you get asked which car you want to move but i misread it and it replaced my Grotti :(
    I sent in a ticket on the Rockstar support but they could do nothing or didnt want to do anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sick of all yer money cheat talk so I ratted ye out to R* :P:P:P
    As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.
    Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: How to Report Cheaters in Grand Theft Auto Online at the Rockstar Support site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

On the PS4 and just need someone to accept this invitation for an impromptu race so I can do the daily challenge. Can anybody help me please?

My username is Doyler92

Same has happened to me, normally you get asked which car you want to move but i misread it and it replaced my Grotti :(
    I sent in a ticket on the Rockstar support but they could do nothing or didnt want to do anything

Pain in the arse! I only have $200k so Jester is a lot of money.

How did you open a ticket? Will give it a go and see what happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

On 360 for couple of hours if anyone is about

Getting on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Many thanks to BlackGator for helping me with the impromptu race!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Might try get on later but connection is terrible. Just GTA. CoD and battlefield work fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

How in the name of God are people still struggling with the prison break!!! 1 hour of my life I won't get back..

It seems if there's a level 50 or below you've no chance of finishing.

Doing the humane raid setup to sneak the EMP in and they kept doing the same thing over and over and failing the mission. Just doesn't make sense, when they kept setting off the alarm why not try it different. I quit out after about 6 failed attempts.

^ That's the biggest pain in the arse!

I'v tried it about 30 odd times now and can't get through!

DakarVert wrote: »
    ^ That's the biggest pain in the arse!

I'v tried it about 30 odd times now and can't get through!

It's actually easy enough. I was on the headset only short of shouting at them. I can probably do it single handedly at this stage once you have a plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PS4 - 10pm tonight - Peppridge Farm Remembers.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

On 360 for couple of hours if anyne about. Dusty on here as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

On 360 for couple of hours if anyne about. Dusty on here as well

Il be back on when the boss goes to bed.

Advertisement