Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Daily objective is to kose a three star wanted level. Done it three times bow and it is not registering as done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Daily objective is to kose a three star wanted level. Done it three times bow and it is not registering as done
    The same thing happened to me the other day and I missed out on the 7 day bonus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I know you have to lose them yourself without using the mod shop or calling Lester. Has to be done by just hiding away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Best bet is to go grab a helicoptor and cause mayhem on the freeway. Once you build up 3 stars hop back in your helicoptor and fly away to lose the wanted level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Putting on a mask doesn't work as that only downgrades a 3 star to a 2 star. I tried and failed before.

It has to be when the 3 star starts to flash when you are out if sight and then finally disappears.

I call for my hydra, cause 3 stars worth of damage and then just fly away.
    It's a bit harder to do without a jet. You could also head down into the tunnels to avoid the cops.

• Advertisement

Didn't know putting on a mask reduces your wanted level.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Didn't know putting on a mask reduces your wanted level.

I've do away three times. Once witha four star. Done a deatgmatch today that didnt register either.

I've do away three times. Once witha four star. Done a deatgmatch today that didnt register either.

Jesus autocorrect let me down there in a big way

I'll be fûcked if that happens to me, my Daily Objective run will be destroyed.

I'll be fûcked if that happens to me, my Daily Objective run will be destroyed.

I only do it if they are handy. Probably.never done more than three days in a row. But if they dont register I dont keep doing it.

• Advertisement

I only do it if they are handy. Probably.never done more than three days in a row. But if they dont register I dont keep doing it.

Think I've done 3 months in a row now. Hardest so far was trying to deliver one of Simeons vehicles that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭Hoop66

3 months? Wow, impressive. I usually manage a week or so, then something happens and I miss a day. How much do you get for a month?

I do like them though, give me a to-do list and I'm happy.

Never had the "lose a 3-star" before though. Hardest I've had was "kill a revealed player" you have to be in a death match and ring Lester for the "reveal players" option. Took me ages, as they were all way better than me.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    3 months? Wow, impressive. I usually manage a week or so, then something happens and I miss a day. How much do you get for a month?

I do like them though, give me a to-do list and I'm happy.

Never had the "lose a 3-star" before though. Hardest I've had was "kill a revealed player" you have to be in a death match and ring Lester for the "reveal players" option. Took me ages, as they were all way better than me.

Yeah that's a difficult one alright. Some of them can be annoying to do as well where you don't wanna bother. I get a lot of capture missions or tennis which I hate.

500k ever 30 days, and 50k RP. As well as the 100k weekly bonus and 15k RP.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Christ I'v been ignoring the challenges.

Am I wrong in thinking, $25k per day by 7 = $175k + $100k reward for 7 days straight... So $275k for doing the 3 daily challenges for a week?

Or 28 days at $25k per day = $700k + 3 7 day $100k rewards = $1M and $500k 28 day bonus means $1.5m?

Surely not??

Or else I'v seriously been missing out!!

DakarVert wrote: »
    Christ I'v been ignoring the challenges.

Am I wrong in thinking, $25k per day by 7 = $175k + $100k reward for 7 days straight... So $275k for doing the 3 daily challenges for a week?

Or 28 days at $25k per day = $700k + 3 7 day $100k rewards = $1M and $500k 28 day bonus means $1.5m?

Surely not??

Or else I'v seriously been missing out!!

You get $25k x 6 and on the 7th day you get the $100k bonus, but not the $25k you usually get. So $250k every week. Then the monthly bonus does a similar thing where you would of normally got the $100k on the 7th day you get $500k but lose out on the normal $100k you get.

Altogether from doing the Daily objectives for a month straight you get $1.4 million plus the actual cash you get from doing each of the tasks. I'd say altogether you come out with at least $1,500,000 so it's a good idea to do them if you can.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Most of them are a pain in the hole

I don't bother with them really
    You easily spend 3/4 hrs doing them of a night!! Who's got the time ffs!

nc19 wrote: »
    Most of them are a pain in the hole

I don't bother with them really
    You easily spend 3/4 hrs doing them of a night!! Who's got the time ffs!

In fairness it takes me around half an hour maximum usually. It all depends on the tasks, and most of the time it's waiting on people to join that takes up the time.

I see Rockstar (sort of) announced that part two update will be out next month. Probably next gen consoles only but the new station will be added too.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52456/welcome-to-los-santos-vinyl-coming-june-30th-enter-now-at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Anyone having issues gettin online this mornin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Anyone having issues gettin online this mornin?

Going on now in a few mins on 360.

Good craic last night with Dan, Dub and Glynner. Got my heists done thanks to the lads.

• Advertisement

Going on now in a few mins on 360.

Good craic last night with Dan, Dub and Glynner. Got my heists done thanks to the lads.

I should be on for a while today. Probably earlier than usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Having trouble joining games..keeps saying job failed to download

sean1141 wrote: »

Quit back to dashboard and load up the game again, it's the only way around it I've found. Usually this happens if you quit a job or get kicked from one, it won't let you join again until you go back to dashboard. It's random though and doesn't happen every time.

DubDJ wrote:
    Quit back to dashboard and load up the game again, it's the only way around it I've found. Usually this happens if you quit a job or get kicked from one, it won't let you join again until you go back to dashboard. It's random though and doesn't happen every time.

I'm after quitting back a few times, turned the PS off and back on again and it makes no difference :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

It's been a nightmare today for myself and proco. Couldn't join sessions and all our crew info was gone when we were in sessions. Tried doing play list and we keep getting kicked between races randomly.

Still having trouble here now. Presume its a server issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Have you tried praying? There's a lot to be said for an ould pray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

It's been a nightmare today for myself and proco. Couldn't join sessions and all our crew info was gone when we were in sessions. Tried doing play list and we keep getting kicked between races randomly.

Still having trouble here now. Presume its a server issue.

I tried joining you lads, but no joy.

I tried joining your session but kept getting kicked back to single player. The only day I get a chance to play in ages and it won't work!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I tried joining your session but kept getting kicked back to single player. The only day I get a chance to play in ages and it won't work!

Same here. Was looking forward to playing this morning but it's not happening. In a session with other randomers now. We will see how long it lasts though lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I should be on for a while today. Probably earlier than usual.

Will be on in an hour and a half or so. Could have done with ya today. 5 on 1 with me as the 1. Had me surrounded, was a bitch

Advertisement