Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

sheehy83 wrote: »

DOUBLE GTA$ IN THE INDEPENDENCE DAY GTA ONLINE EVENT PLAYLIST
    Bulk up your bank balance in advance of the upcoming ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part Two with 2X GTA$ in the Independence Day Online Event Playlist, which features patriotic-themed GTA Online Jobs including Americana (Parachuting), GTA: Land of the Free (Capture), and Mud, Sweat and Gears (Land Race).

DOUBLE RP FOR ALL JOBS AND ACTIVITIES
    Also, for those aiming to climb the Los Santos criminal hierarchy, all GTA Online Jobs played this weekend will net you double the RP.

where do you find these ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

This is pretty much what GTA Online is like for me every time I play these days:

rr76Gbx.jpg

luuLl1I.jpg

8jbKel5.jpg

Really wish Rockstar would do something about the hackers :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

nc19 wrote: »
    where do you find these ^^

When you press start, there should be menu where you can select missions, races, etc and there should be a Playlists one. Rockstar update that with official events. Also, when starting up the game, there should be an option to boot straight into the playlist during the loading screen.

Haven't played in a while, I really wish they would release an expansion pack for a few dollas with both single player and Online content. I'd gladly pay for something new to be added to the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Every time I start gta now it is in first person mode. Any way of changing this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

There should be a section in the options menu in settings to change it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Wow I didn't even know about this, I always have to press square to load online 😳

Thanks max.

First thing I do whenever I buy a new game is always go into the settings menu to see what does what :D lol

First thing I do whenever I buy a new game is always go into the settings menu to see what does what :D lol

Took me 7 months to work out I could order car from interaction menu lol was always calling mechanic!

That doesnt surprise me as I've come across a lot of guys while online who do the same thing, some even dont know how to set the GPS in the interactive menu or use it for accessories and food and other stuff like that lol

I never changed any settings. It started doing it one day and has being doing it since.

• Advertisement

I never changed any settings. It started doing it one day and has being doing it since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Is the update out yet guys?

I had an update this morning on the XBO, I assume that was it unless it was an update for something else

WTF The Progen T20 is 2.2 mil. I have about 2.5, would seriously want to be worth it for that money and not just a .00001 second faster than the Zento.

XH1qpHQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Update out on the PS4 now.

Jesus, that's some amount of wedge for the Progen. Same with the Vindicator, is that worth it for a bike? It looks a bit poxy too, almost like a space-aged Thrust.

Will take a look at these in single player first. Most interested in the Chino and the Blackfin, provided you can mod them up a bit.

How much is it for the new bike?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'll be picking up the new car. It's gonna hit the balance bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

No update on PS3 yet. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Nothing on Xbox360 yet

just from doing a bit of messing around in SP:

- The Blackfin is the balls. Quick, good handling and looks class. Didn't realise it was a muscle car, defo getting it.
    - The Chino is....well, it's sh1te. Only a few mods and is as slow as Phobos :pac:
    - The Vindicator bike. Turns like a bus, didn't even bother modding it. Bati is still the man.
    - The Brawler has a few mods, mostly adding lights and stuff. Seems to handle well on the streets but I haven't taken it off road yet.
    - I can't even afford the Progen in SP - that's how expensive it is! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

^ Do you have to purchase them in SP?

Thought they'd be added to each garage as 'Special Vehicles' like they normally do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just turned the 360 on and no update available yet. Probably be there later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

- The Blackfin is the balls. Quick, good handling and looks class. Didn't realise it was a muscle car, defo getting it.
    - The Chino is....well, it's sh1te. Only a few mods and is as slow as Phobos :pac:
    - The Vindicator bike. Turns like a bus, didn't even bother modding it. Bati is still the man.
    - The Brawler has a few mods, mostly adding lights and stuff. Seems to handle well on the streets but I haven't taken it off road yet.

Apparently the brawlers roof lights don't work and it's not 4x4?

Love the look of the blackfin and the t20. There getting purchased straight away. Might sell the osiris if I like it enough.

How big was the update frankie?

Apparently the brawlers roof lights don't work and it's not 4x4?

Love the look of the blackfin and the t20. There getting purchased straight away. Might sell the osiris if I like it enough.

How big was the update frankie?

Never even tried them to be honest, wouldn't know what to look for to see if it's 4x4. Don't think I'll bother with it anyway. I might have a go of your Progen at some stage if you do get one.

Bought the Blackfin, love it.

Think the update was 6.5 or something, but they prob added on to whatever was there like they have done previously. I went to shop for about 20 mins and it was installed and all when I got back.
    DakarVert wrote: »
    ^ Do you have to purchase them in SP?

Thought they'd be added to each garage as 'Special Vehicles' like they normally do?

You have to purchase them on PS4 anyway. I do remember from 360 that they were available as special vehicles like the Elegy - not sure what platform you're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Never even tried them to be honest, wouldn't know what to look for to see if it's 4x4. Don't think I'll bother with it anyway. I might have a go of your Progen at some stage if you do get one.

Bought the Blackfin, love it.

Think the update was 6.5 or something, but they prob added on to whatever was there like they have done previously. I went to shop for about 20 mins and it was installed and all when I got back.

You have to purchase them on PS4 anyway. I do remember from 360 that they were available as special vehicles like the Elegy - not sure what platform you're on.

Yeah no problem. Few reviews saying it's not as quick as the osiris but it has a spoiler that goes up with speed and acts as an air brake which sounds interesting.

Black fin looks class.

Black fin looks class.

354586.jpg

354587.jpg

Blackfin 1.jpg

Blackfin 2.jpg

Aw man that looks savage Frankie! I'm almost finished with Batman so will have to venture on to buy one of these.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Aw man that looks savage Frankie! I'm almost finished with Batman so will have to venture on to buy one of these.

Yeah, it's defo one of my favourites now. I didn't bother with changing the wheels, love the stock ones - they look cool as fock and the muscle wheels just look a bit gammy on some cars.

Does anyone know if that has an effect on steering or traction? I have the bulletproof tyres, just not the custom ones.

How much is the progen in sp?

• Advertisement

monkeynuz wrote: »
    How much is the progen in sp?

2.2 mill, same as multi. I just hadn't progressed SP on PS4 to where I'd have bazillions. Think Michael has 1.5m for me or something.

Advertisement