Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    so me Phobos Bryan and Scott go to attack a group at the mod shop for the craic . And me Phobos and Bryan have out mini guns blazing going in and Scott pulls out his hand gun , this vid gives ya the idea :) sorry Scott :D

ya prick ya Kesh :p haha it was an assault rifle but it might as well of been a bloody handgun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

TacoMan wrote: »
    Strange one there. I join an invite from Kesh to a playlist only to find Kesh is not in the race. Gonna quit back to freemode now.

Oooooo noooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

A good night's mayhem all around. The highlights for me being crashing that other crew's meetup and destroying them / their cars in spectacular fashion (maybe next time the dummies will chose a "crew-only" session).

The multiple slaughter of "fake phobos", he really hadn't a clue what was happening, or why!

The always-hilarious trolling of the High Priority Vehicle thief. (I wonder how long before R* spoil that party and gives a Bad Sport rating to anyone who destroys a HPV after it's been resprayed)

Also the invites followed by psn messages we all started getting from a member of some other Irish crew (not the meetup lads we destroyed) proclaiming the Boards crew to be "fake Irish" and "USA wannabies" etc. They must lurk this forum gathering information cos that clown sending the messages wasn't in our session at the time. (Crew vs. Crew session anyone?)

I took a look at the news feed on their social club page and it mainly consists of members being thrown out of the crew. So it sounds like good times being a member of that crew :pac:

Edit: Welcome Bryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TacoMan wrote: »
    The highlights for me being crashing that other crew's meetup and destroying them / their cars in spectacular fashion

Bryan will agree with this... :pac:

d2hvb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

This is f**king hilarious!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Anyone xboxing 2night??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Let me be the first to say, F##k me!!! That was amazing!!!
    Such sad, many emotion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Disconnected from session due to unknown error... Hate that s***e

I cant even connect to a session, I get a message saying the Rockstar game services are currently down :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I wanted to kick this guy out... Would be a cool cruel option...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

falan wrote: »

That was class never felt so relaxed was pretty cool thumbs up for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Farty88 wrote:
    That was class never felt so relaxed was pretty cool thumbs up for this

Fair play to whoever made it. It says at the end it was over 50 hours editing it. That reminds me I must give the zentorno a new paint job;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Went on for the first time in ages, installed 1.17. Started playing and it timed out within about 5mins and haven't been able to get back on since.

Oh how i've missed this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

:mad: Dammit, is it still fcuked like last night?

If it doesnt come back up soon I'll end up forgetting how to play it online or what the buttons do like Circle!!
    Dear God what does the Circle button do???

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

If it doesnt come back up soon I'll end up forgetting how to play it online or what the buttons do like Circle!!

You'll forget how to play ? sure no harm , you might be better so when it comes back :D

All I remember is that triangle is nitrous boost in gta races.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    All I remember is that triangle is nitrous boost in gta races.

but you only ever press triangle a 100 yards from a finish line in a GTA race. It gives you that extra winning boost .

You'll forget how to play ? sure no harm , you might be better so when it comes back :D

Just you wait, just you fecking wait!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Just you wait, just you fecking wait!! :mad:

ah Max don't be like that ,

do you remember when we were heading towards the helipad about a week ago , and a load of helicopters exploded themselves when the saw you coming ? that's because they wanted to die on there own terms rather than getting flown into a wall or the ground by yourself .... :D

ah Max don't be like that ,

do you remember when we were heading towards the helipad about a week ago , and a load of helicopters exploded themselves when the saw you coming ? that's because they wanted to die on there own terms rather than getting flown into a wall or the ground by yourself .... :D

I still havent forgotten that night you left me and Nial I think and as you did you blew up our chopper.

Vendetta!!

Lucklily for you it might not be tonight because I have a date, yep, a date, something I havent had in a long time so I hope i dont mess this up but I might be on very late though

I still havent forgotten that night you left me and Nial I think and as you did you blew up our chopper.

Vendetta!!

Lucklily for you it might not be tonight because I have a date, yep, a date, something I havent had in a long time so I hope i dont mess this up but I might be on very late though

AW nice , what's his name ?

AW nice , what's his name ?

Etcher?

Seriously though, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Should be on later, send me an invite if you see me floating about. Up for races (guaranteed you won't be last) missions and anything else going on.

Cheeeeers.

Vendetta!!

only messing with you , and as proco said good luck ,

and consider bashin one out before you meet up. ya don't want to spill the beans too early. ;)

And if things don't go well, don't panic, ring merryweather for back up... Then go into passive mode.

Oh wait, I'm gettin confused again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Give her one for ol' Etcher.

• Advertisement

I'm online, come join me, we can chat about the disaster.....I mean date

Advertisement