Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I only return fire when I'm attacked ... Sorry to burst your bubble :D

Lies, damn lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

DubDJ wrote: »
    Just got my 25% rebate when I logged in there. Nice $550k back from my T20.

How long does this go on for? I'm slightly tempted, but I'm not sure I see the appeal of the T20. Is it that much better than the Osiris or Zentorno? One thing it does have over them is the lack of a big dirty looking black carbon spoiler or GT wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

How long does this go on for? I'm slightly tempted, but I'm not sure I see the appeal of the T20. Is it that much better than the Osiris or Zentorno? One thing it does have over them is the lack of a big dirty looking black carbon spoiler or GT wing.

It only counts on your first car purchase since the update frankie. Whatever car you bought first last week you will get 25% off.

It only counts on your first car purchase since the update frankie. Whatever car you bought first last week you will get 25% off.

I bought the Blackfin, but I never registered for the newsletter. If I register now will I get 25% for the Blackfin?

What a car <3 :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I bought the Blackfin, but I never registered for the newsletter. If I register now will I get 25% for the Blackfin?

Yeah I think the closing day might be today actually, check the original post from the newswire. You'll bet 25% back from the Blackfin.

I think the T20 is one of the better cars they've added, the grip and braking aren't the best and it slides while you break but it looks great, sounds great and builds up a lot of speed. It's easily matched to the Zentorno in that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭ando

I bought the Osiris, have it spec'd up and have to say I'm v happy with it. I don't mind the big wing at the back, it does what its supposed to do and provides downforce and stability through the corners and that's all that matters to me :) The T20 seems to be the 'in' thing to have at the mo but I believe overall, the Osiris is still the better car

It's the first car purchased since you registered. So if you get everything set up and then buy the t20 you should get the rebate as it's the first purchase since being registered.

ando wrote: »
    I bought the Osiris, have it spec'd up and have to say I'm v happy with it. I don't mind the big wing at the back, it does what its supposed to do and provides downforce and stability through the corners and that's all that matters to me :) The T20 seems to be the 'in' thing to have at the mo but I believe overall, the Osiris is still the better car

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a reason for the wings, I just think they look crap. I avoid them where I can, particularly for my freeroam vehicles. Any race cars, I lash the biggest bastid available on! :pac: (i.e. I have two Jesters - the racecar version has that big bench looking think on it, the plain has a more modest spoiler).
    It's the first car purchased since you registered. So if you get everything set up and then buy the t20 you should get the rebate as it's the first purchase since being registered.

I'll register anyway and decide by the time I leave work. If I do get it I'll prob get rid of one of the others, most likely the Turismo R, but I do love that car for freeroam.

Decisions, decisions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm the same Frankie, I cant stand those spoilers/wings, would rather not have them.
    Bought a car last year that came with a spoiler, payed extra to have it taken off. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The T20 is a serious car, modded it up on single player and I love it more than the zentorno. If i ever make it big in Online again, I'll be purchasing it

• Advertisement

ando wrote: »

I've both and I much prefer the T20, the Osiris is nice with the gullwing doors but the T20 looks better, has the pop-up spoiler, the engine sounds like an F1 car and has great acceleration. Only issue is the breaks which aren't too great but a worthwhile trade off.

The extra few dollars are well worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

look what i found!!!!!!

1a1a.jpg

Get me the number, I want to call them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just got the email from rockstar, not too shabby
    The 25% special dealership rebate of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]GTA$173,750[/FONT] from your purchase of a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Invetero Coquette BlackFin[/FONT] on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Jul 10th[/FONT] has been deposited into your in-game Maze Bank account. Thanks for choosing Legendary Motorsport, and for being a member of the ​ [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Rockstar Games Social Club[/FONT]

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I've both and I much prefer the T20, the Osiris is nice with the gullwing doors but the T20 looks better, has the pop-up spoiler, the engine sounds like an F1 car and has great acceleration. Only issue is the breaks which aren't too great but a worthwhile trade off.

The extra few dollars are well worth it.

I agree, the T20 is slightly faster but its harder to drive!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Just got the email from rockstar, not too shabby

Just got the same email. 550k landed back in the account for the t20 apparently. Happy days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Have you the chat set to crew and friends and have you the little switch on the earpiece switched on?

I have the little switch on for sure. Where do I set the chat settings?

Ps thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Just got the same email. 550k landed back in the account for the t20 apparently. Happy days!

Still waiting on my email.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I have the little switch on for sure. Where do I set the chat settings?

Ps thanks for the help

Not sure if you're PS4 or 3, but in the Interaction menu there's an option to switch what you hear under 'Voice Chat'. Switch that around, maybe it might help? Can you hear people in a party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Not sure if you're PS4 or 3, but in the Interaction menu there's an option to switch what you hear under 'Voice Chat'. Switch that around, maybe it might help? Can you hear people in a party?

I'm on PS4. I've just checked that under the interaction menu and it's still on everyone. People yesterday said they could hear me so I was thinking it might have just been the earpiece part that was broken. I then put my brothers wire in and it's exactly the same so it's not that either.

I'll set up a party now and see if that will solve it.

• Advertisement

Prison break paying out double $ and RP from 16-19. Pity it's not the Pacific Standard.

Prison break paying out double $ and RP from 16-19. Pity it's not the Pacific Standard.

But wait, there's more!!

GTA Online activities with 2X RP bonuses include:
    • Armored Trucks
    • Collecting Bounties
    • Completing Daily Objectives
    • Crate Drop Collection & Enemy Kills
    • Destroy Vehicle Targets
    • Distract Cops
    • Flight School
    • Gang Attack Completion and Enemy Kills
    • Holding up a Convenience Store
    • Import/Export Vehicle Delivery
    • Impromptu Race
    • Killing a Mugger
    • Lester Kill Targets
    • Losing Wanted Levels
    • Plane Takedown

High-end Los Santos apartments with a 25% discount are:
    • 3 Alta Street (Apt. 10 & 57)
    • 4 Integrity Way (Apt. 30 & 35)
    • Del Perro Heights (Apt. 4, 7 & 20)
    • Eclipse Towers (Apt. 3, 5, 9, 31 & 40)
    • Richards Majestic Apt. 2, 4 & 51)
    • Tinsel Towers (Apt. 29, 42 & 45)
    • Weazel Plaza (Apt. 26, 70 & 101)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm in serious need of some RP. Will have to do a few of the above over the weekend.

Anyone on tomorrow night from about 9.30 for the Prison Break heist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Il be on

Il be on

I hope you have a nice time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Hello 😆

Can give you a hand if you need people frankie.

Can give you a hand if you need people frankie.

It's just wedge I'm after really. The payout for Prison Heist is 400, so x 2 it'll be 800 between 4, plus whatever you earn on the mini missions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Unexpected night off work.time to get my ass back in the swing of things ☺

Advertisement